Page 10 of 169 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Indictment Watch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    Name one person he actually went after with the justice system. Political talk is different than action. Your constant misdirection and false equivalencies grow old. That NY AG is using her office to go after someone she doesn't like on a personal level and you do your usual nonsense.

Seriously, every time someone makes a comment that you can't refute you do the "But Trump....." card. Do yourself a favor and get a new shtick.

To start with we have Trump trying to leverage Ukraine to open an investigation of Biden for which he was impeached. Certainly if you think its inappropriate for what the NY AG is doing you think its inappropriate for Trump to have any role in opening an investigation into his main election rival. But no, your just a hypocrite. There is a remedy for what Trump is saying about the AG but he will lose that because his own lawyer is a witness against him, but you will just ignore that there is a truck load of probable case. We all know if she hadnt said a thing Trump would STILL try to characterize it as a witch hunt.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021...-press-freedom

Heres Trump going after the NY times, CNN, and Washington Post. Gee I wonder why them.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021...-investigation

Went after Schiff and Swalwell, their aides, and even requested the records of an underage child family member. Today you people cry a river over subpoenaing Congress members and your side was subpoenaing phone records of members of Congress long before J6.

Lets all recall this gem

Theres a reason I keep pointing at Trump everytime your side complains. Because he either advocates for Republicans to do exactly what he is complaining about or he has already been doing it. Hell, he is still trying to commit election fraud over a year after the election and you morons cheer him on all the while saying "why dont the left care about all this election fraud?" Your boy is on audio threatening an election official to commit election fraud or he could face criminal charges and none of you think thats election fraud. Give me a ****ing break.
    Last edited by cajunrevenge; 01-19-2022 at 10:17 PM.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    Name one major political opponent he hasnt said he wants prosecuted. I'll wait.
    Yep

Nice words about Putin, Kim jong un and the child sex trafficker though

Weird
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,322 Posts
    To start with we have Trump trying to leverage Ukraine to open an investigation of Biden for which he was impeached. Certainly if you think its inappropriate for what the NY AG is doing you think its inappropriate for Trump to have any role in opening an investigation into his main election rival. But no, your just a hypocrite. There is a remedy for what Trump is saying about the AG but he will lose that because his own lawyer is a witness against him, but you will just ignore that there is a truck load of probable case. We all know if she hadnt said a thing Trump would STILL try to characterize it as a witch hunt.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021...-press-freedom

Heres Trump going after the NY times, CNN, and Washington Post. Gee I wonder why them.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021...-investigation

Went after Schiff and Swalwell, their aides, and even requested the records of an underage child family member. Today you people cry a river over subpoenaing Congress members and your side was subpoenaing phone records of members of Congress long before J6.

Lets all recall this gem

He did not leverage Ukraine to investigate a rival. The Ukrainian president said there was no quid pro quo. Trump asked about Biden because there was an investigation that was going on at one time. Conflicting reports that one was already going on at that time. Trump asked him to look into it because Biden bragged about stopping the prosecutor.

Do you know why Barr went after the media and the dems there? Because the media and various high level democrats were in cahoots and information kept getting leaked to the public. Barr tried to find the leakers to no avail. Did you even know that? Obama did the same exact thing when he was president.

For a libertarian you sure buy into a lot of MSM garbage.

Thank you for proving my point. It's always Trump 24/7 with you. That's okay. It doesn't change the fact that I'm correct about that NY AG.

Sorry, no matter how you try to misconstrue what Trump did he never threatened anyone. Sounds to me like the Georgia SOS has dropped it. You're inventing **** in your head.

I'm a moron? You're a deranged druggie that doesn't even know that the media is manipulating him.
    Last edited by Garmel; 01-20-2022 at 08:29 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022...grand-jury/amp

Curious, are the election deniers rooting for Trump to get indicted in Georgia? He will finally be able to prove the fraud in a court of law. I am sure it will go great.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    it will give thethe a chance to tell you it was bs that he asked to find votes for him
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,322 Posts
    lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    The left is so deperate.

Expect other 'allegations' of wrongdoing all over the country to prevent him from running in 2024. They know this time the jig is up and all levels of corruption will be outed.
    Natural Immunity Croc

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,322 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    The left is so deperate.

Expect other 'allegations' of wrongdoing all over the country to prevent him from running in 2024. They know this time the jig is up and all levels of corruption will be outed.
    I wouldn't be surprised that Trump gets indicted with all of these corrupt political witch hunts out there. However, that's about as far as it will go.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised that Trump gets indicted with all of these corrupt political witch hunts out there. However, that's about as far as it will go.
    I hope he does - The left doesn't realize what they are doing is galvanizing the forces against them.

Nov 3rd effectively acted as Vader slaying Obi Won.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    I hope he does - The left doesn't realize what they are doing is galvanizing the forces against them.

Nov 3rd effectively acted as Vader slaying Obi Won.
    Omg lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Roe is about to be overturned

Coal made massive comebacks under trump

Hundreds of miles of wall were built despite the left fighting it at every turn

The border was controlled at the highest levels in decades

The swamp was fully exposed

Individual mandate was abolished

Wages for non supervisory workers raised at the highest rates in fifty years

And that was just his first term. Wait till the second.
    Natural Immunity Croc

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,782 Posts
    Wait 57 thinks Trump was Ws third term?

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,896 Posts
    The overlying Trump/Biden sentiment in getting compared to last year is basically “I don’t care about most of this stuff but I had a whole lot more jingle in my pocket when Trump was in office “
    Ivermectin Man

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Tapate50 For This Useful Post:

thethe (01-22-2022)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapate50 View Post
    The overlying Trump/Biden sentiment in getting compared to last year is basically “I don’t care about most of this stuff but I had a whole lot more jingle in my pocket when Trump was in office “
    “It’s the economy stupid”
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,782 Posts
    Not only that... But bidens rhetoric has been just as inflammatory and divisive, if not more.

But we're not getting the results anymore

A downgrade in ever sense of the word

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Lol, it never stops

Just like during his time “just keep saying everything is great. Anyone that isn’t us is awful. Never relent on that and it is so. Just keep repeating it”

19. The Following User Says Thank You to goldfly For This Useful Post:

cajunrevenge (01-24-2022)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts
    All that extra jingle from the 4 million less jobs than when Trump took office?

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,782 Posts
    All that extra jingle from the 4 million less jobs than when Trump took office?
    They couldn't design better voters in a lab

22. The Following User Says Thank You to sturg33 For This Useful Post:

Garmel (01-24-2022)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts
    When you cant dispute the facts insult the person saying it. Classic Sturg.

It’s over."