Ok
    Ivermectin Man

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    Theres only one person who willfully retained documents after being asked to return them. Only one person who was caught obstructing a subpoena for the documents. You are lamenting that other people who didnt do the same thing as Trump arent treated like Trump.
    Thank you thank you. I'm allowed to rob the bank as long as I return the money if I get caught

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    To prosecute these people you would have to show what they retained the documents willfully. So far only one person has been dumb enough to admit they willfully retained the documents. Trump is being held to the same standard Biden and Pence are. If he simply returned the documents when asked like Biden/Pence did he wouldn't be in this mess. In fact that was the advice given to Trump by his lawyer who he promptly fired.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    I've seen a million of these Trump stories since the Russian Collusion days and most of them end up being false so call me if it gets confirmed.

The guy who still believes the Russian Collusion investigation was real and still defends it with whataboutisms and misdirection accuses others of possibly using misdirection and whataboutisms. You can't make this **** up, folks.

As Tapate says this is 4d chess at it's finest.

Show me these fake stories. I keep asking and no one is delivering. You can try and distort all you want but fact is Don Jr went to a meeting with Russians promising dirt on Hillartly and Trumps own campaign manager was meeting regularly with a Russian agent in secret and tries to hide it. You can cry about it all you want but there's plenty of smoke there even if no fire was found.

You don't want to comment but those of us paying attention knew Trump showed off classified documents as soon as he said he had the right to do it. That's almost always a confession that he did. Much like when he said he wasn't involved in DoJ investigations but later admitted he tried to get Bill Barr to go after Biden and Hillary.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,881 Posts
    There are plenty of stories.

Multiple news outlets won prizes for their investigative work on it only to be based off lies.

Your google works just as good as mine
    Ivermectin Man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Cool, then you won't have a problem linking those stories. I already Googled what stories won a pulitzer. Which ones of those were not true?

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,881 Posts
    No
    Ivermectin Man

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,314 Posts
    Show me these fake stories. I keep asking and no one is delivering. You can try and distort all you want but fact is Don Jr went to a meeting with Russians promising dirt on Hillartly and Trumps own campaign manager was meeting regularly with a Russian agent in secret and tries to hide it. You can cry about it all you want but there's plenty of smoke there even if no fire was found.

You don't want to comment but those of us paying attention knew Trump showed off classified documents as soon as he said he had the right to do it. That's almost always a confession that he did. Much like when he said he wasn't involved in DoJ investigations but later admitted he tried to get Bill Barr to go after Biden and Hillary.
    lol. So broken.

I'll give you one. The pee tapes.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,314 Posts
    Cool, then you won't have a problem linking those stories. I already Googled what stories won a pulitzer. Which ones of those were not true?
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/durham...usion-coverage

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...am-report.html
    Last edited by Garmel; 06-02-2023 at 07:39 AM.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,314 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    Thank you thank you. I'm allowed to rob the bank as long as I return the money if I get caught
    Some of these Biden's documents reach back to the 70's. lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    If only there were some recordings of him confessing his crimes.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,881 Posts
    Do you need more evidence other than the documents being there in his possession? Asking for sleepy joe and Pence.
    Ivermectin Man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,881 Posts
    He probably shouldn't keep those.
    Ivermectin Man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    lol. So broken.

I'll give you one. The pee tapes.

Theres a reason I asked for the specific article. It is not inaccurate for them to have said the FBI has allegations of a pee tape. They did. If they were to report it as the pee tapes being confirmed to exist then that would be fake news. Michael Cohen did have a text message with a Russian/Georgian businessman. “Stopped flow of tapes from Russia but not sure if there's anything else. Just so you know...". Heres an example of a report from January 2017 about the pee tape.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...ties-to-russia

"A dossier, compiled by a person who has claimed to be a former British intelligence official, alleges Russia has compromising information on Trump. The allegations are unverified, and the report contains errors."

What about that is fake news?

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapate50 View Post
    Do you need more evidence other than the documents being there in his possession? Asking for sleepy joe and Pence.

For a person that had the security clearance to handle them at the time, yes. If this stuff was in little thethe's possession he would be arrested and charged immediately. Trump isnt going to be charged for just possessing them. Its going to be for willfully retaining them, showing them off to people without security clearance, and obstructing attempts to retrieve them. No high level elected official is going to be charged with just mishandling the documents that they at one time had the right to possess. If that was the case and they were out to get Trump they wouldnt have asked for them back first, it would have been straight to arrest and prosecute and all this other stuff would be meaningless. You can cry all you want but Trump screwed Trump.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts

Do you even read these articles? Lets go one by one.

"FBI was to pay author of Trump dossier,"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...518_story.html

"The former British spy who authored a controversial dossier on behalf of Donald Trump’s political opponents alleging ties between Trump and Russia reached an agreement with the FBI a few weeks before the election for the bureau to pay him to continue his work, according to several people familiar with the arrangement.

The agreement to compensate former MI6 agent Christopher Steele came as U.S. intelligence agencies reached a consensus that the Russians had interfered in the presidential election by orchestrating hacks of Democratic Party email accounts.

While Trump has derided the dossier as “fake news” compiled by his political opponents, the FBI’s arrangement with Steele shows that the bureau considered him credible and found his information, while unproved, to be worthy of further investigation.

Ultimately, the FBI did not pay Steele. Communications between the bureau and the former spy were interrupted as Steele’s now-famous dossier became the subject of news stories, congressional inquiries and presidential denials, according to the people familiar with the arrangement, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter.

At the time of the October agreement, FBI officials probing Russian activities, including possible contacts between Trump associates and Russian entities, were aware of the information that Steele had been gathering while working for a Washington research firm hired by supporters of Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, according to the people familiar with the agreement. The firm was due to stop paying Steele as Election Day approached, but Steele felt his work was not done, these people said.

Steele was familiar to the FBI, in part because the bureau had previously hired him to help a U.S. inquiry into alleged corruption in the world soccer organization FIFA. The FBI sometimes pays informants, sources and outside investigators to assist in its work. Steele was known for the quality of his past work and for the knowledge he had developed over nearly 20 years working on Russia-related issues for British intelligence. The Washington Post was not able to determine how much the FBI intended to pay Steele had their relationship remained intact.

The dossier he produced last year alleged, among other things, that associates of Trump colluded with the Kremlin on cyberattacks on Democrats and that the Russians held compromising material about the Republican nominee.

These and other explosive claims have not been verified, and they have been vigorously denied by Trump and his allies.

The FBI, as well as the Senate Intelligence Committee, is investigating Russian interference in the election and alleged contacts between Trump’s associates and the Kremlin.

On Tuesday, House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) told reporters that he had seen “no evidence so far” of Trump campaign contacts with Russia but said a bipartisan House inquiry would proceed so that “no stone is unturned.”

The revelation that the FBI agreed to pay Steele at the same time he was being paid by Clinton supporters to dig into Trump’s background could further strain relations between the law enforcement agency and the White House.

A spokesman for the FBI declined to comment. Steele’s London-based attorney did not respond to questions about the agreement.

White House press secretary Sean Spicer declined to comment.

Steele, 53, began his Trump investigation in June 2016 after working for another client preparing a report on Russian efforts to interfere with politics in Europe.

U.S. intelligence had been independently tracking Russian efforts to influence electoral outcomes in Europe.

Steele was hired to work for a Washington research firm, Fusion GPS, that was providing information to a Democratic client. Fusion GPS began doing Trump research in early 2016, before it hired Steele, on behalf of a Republican opposed to the businessman’s candidacy. The firm declined to identify its clients.

Steele’s early reports alleged a plan directed by Russian President Vladi*mir Putin to help Trump in 2016.

“Russian regime has been cultivating, supporting and assisting TRUMP for at least 5 years,” Steele wrote in June.

Steele's information was provided by an intermediary to the FBI and U.S. intelligence officials after the Democratic National Convention in July, when hacked Democratic emails were first released by WikiLeaks, according to a source familiar with the events. After the convention, Steele contacted a friend in the FBI to personally explain what he had found.

As summer turned to fall, Steele became concerned that the U.S. government was not taking the information he had uncovered seriously enough, according to two people familiar with the situation.

In October, anticipating that funding supplied through the original client would dry up, Steele and the FBI reached a spoken understanding: He would continue his work looking at the Kremlin’s ties to Trump and receive compensation for his efforts.

But Steele's frustration deepened when FBI Director James B. Comey, who had been silent on the Russia inquiry, announced publicly 11 days before the election that the bureau was investigating a newly discovered cache of emails Clinton had exchanged using her private server, according to people familiar with Steele's thinking.

Those people say Steele's frustration with the FBI peaked after an Oct. 31 New York Times story that cited law enforcement sources drawing conclusions that he considered premature. The article said that the FBI had not yet found any "conclusive or direct link" between Trump and the Russian government and that the Russian hacking was not intended to help Trump.

After the election, the intelligence community concluded that Russia’s interference had been intended to assist Trump.

In January, top intelligence and law enforcement officials briefed Trump and President Barack Obama on those findings. In addition, they provided a summary of the core allegations of Steele’s dossier.

News of that briefing soon became public. Then BuzzFeed posted a copy of Steele’s salacious but unproven dossier online, sparking outrage from Trump.

"It's all fake news. It's phony stuff. It didn't happen," Trump told reporters in January. "It was a group of opponents that got together — sick people — and they put that crap together."

He later tweeted that Steele was a “failed spy.”

The development marked the end of the FBI’s relationship with Steele.

After he was publicly identified by the Wall Street Journal as the dossier's author, Steele went into hiding. U.S. officials took pains to stress that his report was not a U.S. government product and that it had not influenced their broader conclusions that the Russian government had hacked the emails of Democratic officials and released those emails with the intention of helping Trump win the presidency.

"The [intelligence community] has not made any judgment that the information in this document is reliable, and we did not rely upon it in any way for our conclusions," then-Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. said in a statement in January.

The owner of a technology company identified in Steele’s dossier as a participant in the hacks is now suing Steele and BuzzFeed for defamation. BuzzFeed apologized to the executive and blocked out his name in the published document.

Comey spent almost two hours this month briefing the Senate Intelligence Committee. Democrats in the House have informally reached out to Steele in recent weeks to ask about his willingness to testify or cooperate, according to people familiar with the requests. Steele has so far not responded, they said.

Theres the whole article. You tell me whats fake news in that then I will move on to the next.

It’s over."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,314 Posts
    lol. I figured there would be a misdirection. The fact is they knew these stories had little to nothing to back them up but released them anyway. Nobody but libs belived them at the time.

The fact is they were accepting leaked info from an investigation that they knew was dubious at best. The FBI and the media were in cahoots to create a false narrative.
    Last edited by Garmel; 06-02-2023 at 10:12 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Misdirection? I literally posted the first article listed and asked what you take issue with. That is quite the opposite of misdirection. They point out that the dossier is unverified and was at one time opposition research for Hillary Clinton. Was that not being fair to Trump somehow? You whine about me constantly mocking you people but then when I try and have a serious conversation about something you go hide in your partisan hole and throw a hissy fit. If you think this is fake news then I could show you many reports by CNN that would be fake news against Biden because they simply reported about one of the various hoaxes Republicans have pushed about Biden.

It’s over."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,314 Posts
    lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Your usual post when you know you took an L and want to run away.

It’s over."