Not sure where to post this but here goes. I have recently resumed my franchise on MLB 13 The Show trying to get the days to go by a little faster during the time when I'm putting off studying. LOL. But my 2014 Braves team is the bomb. I let McCann walk in the off-season and he ended up signing with the Nats. Nats have since traded him to the Red Sox. But I have spent every last penny I have of my budget to get the team on the field I have now.

C - Tim Bliss (Myself as a 20 year old rookie with a rating in the 70s )/Evan Gattis/Victor Martinez (Claimed him off waivers from the Tigers in June.)
1B - Freddie Freeman
2B - Dan Uggla (Uggla always does great for me on The Show.)
3B - Ben Zobrist (Non-tendered Chris Johnson and signed Zobrist as a FA in the offseason.)
SS - Andrelton Simmons
LF - Alex Gordon (First move I made in my franchise was trading B.J. Upton for Alex Gordon.)
CF - Jason Heyward
RF - Justin Upton

SP - Kris Medlen
SP - Brandon Beachy
SP - Mike Minor
SP - Cole Hamels (Traded for him in early June from the Phillies.)
SP - Jon Lester (Traded for him at the trading deadline from the Red Sox.)

I had originally kept Tim Hudson in the offseason but had to let him go because he just wasn't getting the job done anymore. Also had A.J. Pierzynski as my platoon catcher with Evan Gattis but had to let him go in season as well for poor performance. Pierzynski was my backup catcher to McCann in my 2013 season.

I play with a DH always on and my DH rotates between Gattis, Martinez and Lance Berkman. Berkman has turned out to be a solid signing for me. Also have Ramiro Pena, Tyler Pastornicky and Willie Bloomquist on my bench too.

My bullpen is made up of Louis Coleman (got him in the Upton/Gordon trade), Trevor Rosenthal (rule 5 draft), Eric O'Flaherty, Jordan Walden, Jonny Venters and Craig Kimbrel.

But man what a dream Braves team that would be.