Thread: Why Academics Leftists and Elitists Need to Treat Ordinary Americans With Respect

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,543 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    Like chickens for Colonel Sanders.
    eh...i think there are many people of good will (including many Jews) who advocate for a better future for Palestinians without supporting Hamas....there are of course some idiots who do support Hamas...most of us are capable of making the distinction...it aint that hard...but you need to have a desire to sincerely grapple with the issues at stake rather than demonizing those you disagree with
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,906 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    eh...i think there are many people of good will (including many Jews) who advocate for a better future for Palestinians without supporting Hamas....there are of course some idiots who do support Hamas...most of us are capable of making the distinction...it aint that hard...but you need to have a desire to sincerely grapple with the issues at stake rather than demonizing those you disagree with
    Fine people on both sides....
    Natural Immunity Croc

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,338 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    That's true to a certain extent but that's not the point of the tweet.

I do hope Jews who support Palestine realize they aren't really looked at much differently in Hamas' eyes than how they look at the other Jews.

They would be killed in another Oct 7th event just like the zionists would be. It's dangerous supporting a people who's government are terrorists.
    Last edited by Garmel; 04-23-2024 at 08:54 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,906 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    That's true to a certain extent but that's not the point of the tweet.

I do hope Jews who support Palestine realize they aren't really looked at much differently in Hamas' eyes than how they look at the other Jews.

They would be killed in another Oct 7th event just like the zionists would be. It's dangerous supporting a people who's government are terrorists.
    And people that ascribe to a barbaric belief system which rewards killing innocent people for their god.
    Natural Immunity Croc

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,338 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    And people that ascribe to a barbaric belief system which rewards killing innocent people for their god.
    Hey, good to see you again.