Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 2640

Thread: 2022 Elections

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBrave View Post
    The middle is the politics of 80's where the argument is not what to do but how to pay for it most of time.
    So how do we pay for climate change nonsense?

Trillion dollar deficits with 4% interest?

How do we pay for student loan theft?

How do poor people pay for rent with 8% inflation?

The Republican answers are much better than the Dems on this

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    Trump was the right man for the time. An outsider who exposed a lot of ****, woke a lot of people up, and did a lot of great things.

But he failed to make a lasting impact on policy. COVID broke him. He's been quite useless since. Time to move on. Thank you for your contributions, Mr. Trump
    I get all of that, but if you’re on a grand stage with everyone watching and you end up looking like a bitch, you’ll lose some voters. It could be tulsi vs Kamala part 2. Trump could easily knock Ron out like tulsi did to Kamala I don’t think trump can win in 24, ron would beat anyone on the left other than Michelle Obama. No doubt about that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    It’s already come to this.
    These are little jabs. Relationship can be mended in no time.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    I get all of that, but if you’re on a grand stage with everyone watching and you end up looking like a bitch, you’ll lose some voters. It could be tulsi vs Kamala part 2. Trump could easily knock Ron out like tulsi did to Kamala I don’t think trump can win in 24, ron would beat anyone on the left other than Michelle Obama. No doubt about that.
    What's he gonna knock him out on?

Trump bowed down to Fauci like a little bitch. Trump shut down the country. Trump funded the useless vaccines. Trump criticized states who didn't lock down.

DeSantis' record is actually impeccable unlike blowjob Kamala who deservedly got crushed.

I was a big trump fan til he bowed down like a bitch on COVID. I still voted for him bc he at least said he wanted to move on. But DeSantis walked the walk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Not with this loser. Trump is more likely to mend fences with Hilary Clinton. All you gotta do is kiss his ass and he loves you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,993 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Brain damage isn't a deal breaker

Signed,
    Pennsylvania voters
    That’s the point. Sturg’s post basically said Fetterman wasn’t qualified because he had brain damage. The Walker point was made to show the typical hypocrisy.

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts

Trump doesn’t bend the knee. trump has his MAGa army but DeSantis has the gop and everyone else who wants no part of the left.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Trump doesn’t bend the knee. trump has his MAGa army but DeSantis has the gop and everyone else who wants no part of the left.
    All desantis has to do is demonstrate which side of the Republican Party does he want to be on. Yes trump is the leader of America First but thats only because he was first. The movement has always been more than Trump. If Desantis wants to throw his hat into the ring with the old GOP that’s his choice. He has the ball in his court.

Good luck going against a Trump/Lake or Trump/Noem ticket.

Heck you never know maybe even Tulsi. The economics of traditional GOP is not a central tenant in America First.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Arbitration Eligible
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts
    You support a party that thinks it’s ok for little girls to get surgery to try and become little boys.

Now what’s the extreme in the other side?
    Here we go with the insane LGBTQ stuff. Find a new song.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zbhargrove View Post
    That’s the point. Sturg’s post basically said Fetterman wasn’t qualified because he had brain damage. The Walker point was made to show the typical hypocrisy.
    Wrong. Nsacpis point was that supporting trump was a brainless decision.

Sturgs point is that the has been playing this game for decades. Braindead Fetterman is latest example..so no need to lecture. Y'all are seals

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    I understand you never want to address this while you scream “extremists” without being able to clearly identify what is the extreme.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    I agree the LGBTQ stuff is insane. Why do you support it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    All desantis has to do is demonstrate which side of the Republican Party does he want to be on. Yes trump is the leader of America First but thats only because he was first. The movement has always been more than Trump. If Desantis wants to throw his hat into the ring with the old GOP that’s his choice. He has the ball in his court.

Good luck going against a Trump/Lake or Trump/Noem ticket.

Heck you never know maybe even Tulsi. The economics of traditional GOP is not a central tenant in America First.
    You'd have a point if trump were throwing grenades at Romney or Ryan or McConnell?

Why is he throwing grenades at the best story the GOP has to offer? DeSantis is trump policy but actually effective..so why is trump trying to take him down right now right before a ****ing run off that trump cost us in 2020?

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,761 Posts
    I’ll say it. I think Kane has a bright future in the GOP. No one every has anything bad to say about him. Seems like a genuine good dude. He has a big marketing machine behind him, if he wants to take the next step up from being a mayor.
    Another to go to the front of the line.

Palin
    Jindal
    Rubio
    Haley
    Crenshaw
    Sasse
    Cotton
    Hawley

All were future favorite darlings.
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    You'd have a point if trump were throwing grenades at Romney or Ryan or McConnell?

Why is he throwing grenades at the best story the GOP has to offer? DeSantis is trump policy but actually effective..so why is trump trying to take him down right now right before a ****ing run off that trump cost us in 2020?
    Because the machine Thats trying to back desantis is doing it’s normal song and dance with the time to move on from trump narrative. They’ve thrown their hat in the ring and desantis hasn’t said no.

Desantis should run. He’s a great governor. But he knows what he’s getting into playing with the likes of Ryan.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Because the machine Thats trying to back desantis is doing it’s normal song and dance with the time to move on from trump narrative. They’ve thrown their hat in the ring and desantis hasn’t said no.

Desantis should run. He’s a great governor. But he knows what he’s getting into playing with the likes of Ryan.
    Blah blah blah.

The media despises DeSantis. They've proven that over and over

Right now they want a fight.. DeSantis isn't a ****ing retard so he's not playing. Trump is bc he's too dumb to know he's getting played (see 2020)

It's frustrating watching this bc I like you. You said you were sticking in ****hole NY bc Trump was gonna lead y'all to victory. He failed.

He failed at getting the Senate in a year where I frankly thought it was impossible to lose. He is a loser because he has no principles or backbone. He is proving that right now. There is zero reason to attack an ally that just won like this. ZERO.

But his ego can't handle it. His ego couldn't take the media criticizing so he bent over for Fauci. He's too weak to lead.

He's served his purpose and now he needs to retire.

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts

Trump is throwing grenades because he demands everyone kiss the ring. Someone being number 1 that's not him is a threat to him. Anyone who's a threat to him he immediately goes nuclear.

Look at Teddy Cruz. WHen Cruz was a threat Trump murdered him. THen cruz bent the knee and trump treated him like the pet he was.

De Santis is Trump's biggest threat in 2024. Trump may not run, it may be his kid, but he is still going to be a king.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Blah blah blah.

The media despises DeSantis. They've proven that over and over

Right now they want a fight.. DeSantis isn't a ****ing retard so he's not playing. Trump is bc he's too dumb to know he's getting played (see 2020)

It's frustrating watching this bc I like you. You said you were sticking in ****hole NY bc Trump was gonna lead y'all to victory. He failed.

He failed at getting the Senate in a year where I frankly thought it was impossible to lose. He is a loser because he has no principles or backbone. He is proving that right now. There is zero reason to attack an ally that just won like this. ZERO.

But his ego can't handle it. His ego couldn't take the media criticizing so he bent over for Fauci. He's too weak to lead.

He's served his purpose and now he needs to retire.
    Well I like you as well.

I’ll never go back to a Koch brothers party. I hope when the dust settles we willl be on the same team against the real threat.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,993 Posts
    Wrong. Nsacpis point was that supporting trump was a brainless decision.

Sturgs point is that the has been playing this game for decades. Braindead Fetterman is latest example..so no need to lecture. Y'all are seals
    I was referring to Sav’s post… don’t know why you’re droning on about nsacpi… I can’t stand any of these politicians. There are just a few people on here (both sides) who are absolutely oblivious to the blatant fact of how blind and hypocritical they are. You are consistently one of those. But sure… I’m the seal. But hey, at least you aren’t at thethe or 57 level

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    Trump is throwing grenades because he demands everyone kiss the ring. Someone being number 1 that's not him is a threat to him. Anyone who's a threat to him he immediately goes nuclear.

Look at Teddy Cruz. WHen Cruz was a threat Trump murdered him. THen cruz bent the knee and trump treated him like the pet he was.

De Santis is Trump's biggest threat in 2024. Trump may not run, it may be his kid, but he is still going to be a king.
    I don't disagree at all.

Trump has proven over and over again that he puts ego over country. Ego over party. Ego over people.

It is what it is.