Thread: Another Example of Juror Bias in DC

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,314 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    Cant do the time dont do the crime.
    Except he was invited in. lol. Kinda hard for it to be a "restricted building" AKA trespassing if that occurs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    And you want to show me some proof he was invited into the Capitol building? All I can find is him saying Trump invited him into the Capital which hopefully is not what you are referring to.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,314 Posts
    https://www.npr.org/2022/04/07/10913...riot-acquittal

A judge with a sense of justice.

The judge ruled that since he was invited in he wasn't guilty.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Is that one of those biased DC judges you say are no better than the DC juries? Nowhere in there did it say anything about the Q Shaman. I already knew some people were acquitted based on the reasoning of being let in. This particular guy the article is about spent about 10 minutes in the Capitol building. Hardly the same as the Q Shaman. I dont have any issue with the guy the article referencing getting off. The problem is that you want to use their cases as a reason to let off the other people like the Q Shaman. So, I ask again, show me some proof the Q Shaman was invited in. I cant even find the Q Shaman or his lawyer making that claim.

Also cant help but point out the article identifies one person who went in with a holstered handgun since Sturg has assured us there were no guns among the rioters.

It’s over."

10 yr, $185 million Extension
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    853 Posts
    It is by design and anyone who spoke against it was labeled anti-police and pro crime by Republicans. Thats why I laugh at them even if their complaints are legitimate. These are the same people who insist on underfunding public defenders. I am more than willing to make changes. I know Democrats are too, but no, they just want special treatment for their own people rather than proposing changes for everyone. These are the same people who said black people werent targeted by law enforcement, now claiming they are being targeted by law enforcement. They complain about immensities by law enforcement when they championed qualified immunity. They defended all white juries in the south for trials of black people. Heck, some here even insist it doesnt happen anymore. Now they cry about DC juries for Republicans. Right now in Florida, their golden state, cops are using a program where they send cops to residents homes multiple times a day to harass them by finding any small infraction to ticket them for in an attempt to bleed them dry. They out here measuring these peoples grass to try to find any way to ticket them. Leave a ticket on their door and if they dont get it too bad, thats a warrant for failure to appear. They can **** off with all their complaints.
    Yep, there’s a real lack of self-awareness when it comes to this issue. The Right seems to be tough on crime up to the point that they are the ones behind bars and pro-cop until the laws don’t work in their favor. To be fair, the Left is all too happy to revel in the misfortune of those arrested on 1/6 and becomes Pro-Cop whenever it suits their fancy. What we need is a consensus that maybe our pre-trial system is completely ****ed up and we need sweeping reforms.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,314 Posts
    Yeah, I can't find it either as of yet so I could be wrong. I'll keep looking.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    You could just point out one of the other people who were sentenced to jail that were invited in...... since you assured me there was so many.

It’s over."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,314 Posts
    https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62236

Q Shaman was let in.

"One officer, identified in the video and confirmed by charging documents as Officer Keith Robishaw, appears to tell Chansely's group they won't stop them from entering the building. "We're not against . . . you need to show us . . . no attacking, no assault, remain calm," Robishaw warns. Chansley and another protestor instruct the crowd to act peacefully. "This has to be peaceful," Chansley yelled. "We have the right to peacefully assemble"

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,314 Posts
    You could just point out one of the other people who were sentenced to jail that were invited in...... since you assured me there was so many.
    We have video evidence of them opening the doors and the capital officers waving people in. Do I have to hunt that down for you too?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    It looks to me like this is after Congress had been evacuated and they chose to let them in to avoid more violence until backup arrived. You can even here the cop walking with them in ask them "is there any way I can get you to leave the Senate wing". Honestly smart tactics by the cops. They werent staffed enough to defend the entire building from every angle.

You dont have to be a rocket scientist to know you arent allowed to squat in the Senate chambers when Congress is conducting business.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,314 Posts
    lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Trumps lawyers in his RICO case sanctioned by the Judge for filing a frivolous lawsuit.

The judge: “The pleadings in this case contained factual allegations that were either knowingly false or made in reckless disregard for the truth.”

Just the top of the iceberg on this one as this was only for one of the "defendants". Trump and his lawyers expected to be sanctioned and to pay the lawyer fees of all the defendants. Obviously this is only because they bussed in the DC jurors to be the Judge....

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    A Republican political strategist was convicted of illegally helping a Russian businessman contribute to Donald Trump’s campaign in 2016.

Jesse Benton, 44, was pardoned by Trump in 2020 for a different campaign finance crime, months before he was indicted again on six counts related to facilitating an illegal foreign campaign donation. He was found guilty Thursday on all six counts.

Benton began his career on the GOP’s libertarian fringe as an aide to former Rep. Ron Paul (R-Tex.), whose granddaughter is Benton’s wife. He gained mainstream credibility helping Paul’s son, Rand Paul (R-Ky.), win a Senate seat in 2010 and was hired by Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell’s (R-Ky.) 2014 reelection campaign.

But Benton resigned before that election amid an investigation into whether an Iowa state senator was bribed to support Ron Paul in the 2012 presidential race. Benton was convicted in May 2016 of conspiracy and involvement in filing of false campaign finance reports — not long before the new scheme began.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md...ilenko-guilty/

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    A Georgia judge released parts of a report produced by an Atlanta-area special grand jury investigating efforts by President Donald Trump and his allies to overturn Trump’s 2020 election loss in Georgia — though the panel’s recommendations on potential charges in that investigation remain secret.

The five-page excerpt made public on Thursday revealed that a majority of the grand jury concluded that some witnesses may have lied under oath during their testimony before the panel and recommended that charges be filed. The grand jury did not identify those witnesses in the unsealed excerpt.

“A majority of the grand jury believes that perjury may have been committed by one or more witnesses testifying before it,” the report reads. “The grand jury recommends that the district attorney seek appropriate indictments for such crimes where the evidence is compelling.”

“The grand jury heard extensive testimony on the subject of alleged election fraud from poll workers, investigators, technical experts, and State of Georgia employees and officials, as well as from persons still claiming that such fraud took place," the report reads. “We find by a unanimous vote that no widespread fraud took place in the Georgia 2020 presidential election that could result in overturning that election.”

https://wapo.st/3Ebiqrm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/docum...itial_manual_4
    Last edited by nsacpi; 02-16-2023 at 12:32 PM.

"I am your retribution."