Thread: Happy Thanksgiving

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,993 Posts

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving, ya filthy animals! If you’re fortunate enough to do so, I hope you enjoy some time with your loved ones today.

Go Bravos!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UNCBlue012 For This Useful Post:

50PoundHead (11-23-2023), buck75 (11-23-2023)

Hessmania Forever
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,965 Posts
    Enjoy the day!

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,990 Posts
    Happy Thanksgiving!

10 yr, $185 million Extension
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    621 Posts
    Happy Thanksgiving guys !

NL Rookie of the Year
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    517 Posts
    😂😂 Hope it was great for everyone.

Steve Harvey'd
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,370 Posts
    Happy belated Thanksgiving. I guess I can use this thread as my final update about me. First wanted to thank everyone who was behind me. Trust me I read your posts and I really appreciated it as I was in and out of all my surgeries.

Now I am at home recovering and getting better. Steal rod in right arm is awesome. No pain no issues except itchy staples. Lung is back and I have to do breathing exercises to keep fluids from building up. Worse part is the 8 inch gash that opened up my hand still hurts and docs still monitoring for mold that was growing in it from all the dirt that got impacted into the gash. That and the 4 plates in ribs make it hard to move and do a lot. I have to sleep in a recliner type chair because laying flat hurts too much and I can’t get up on my own if I am.

But in the end I flew off my roof and went down 22 feet with no head, shoulder or back injuries so I was blessed and I will be fully healed in due time and grateful for the docs and nurses and friends who were their for me. I live in a great neighborhood that took care of my girls while my wife dealt with my dumbass. You guys were also part of me being able to feel some what normal. So thank you. Go braves.
    Coppy

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bravesfanMatt For This Useful Post:

CyYoung31 (11-24-2023), Garmel (11-24-2023), GovClintonTyree (11-24-2023), jpx7 (11-24-2023), UNCBlue012 (11-24-2023)

Vencer a Los Doyers GovClintonTyree's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,034 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bravesfanMatt View Post
    Happy belated Thanksgiving. I guess I can use this thread as my final update about me. First wanted to thank everyone who was behind me. Trust me I read your posts and I really appreciated it as I was in and out of all my surgeries.

Now I am at home recovering and getting better. Steal rod in right arm is awesome. No pain no issues except itchy staples. Lung is back and I have to do breathing exercises to keep fluids from building up. Worse part is the 8 inch gash that opened up my hand still hurts and docs still monitoring for mold that was growing in it from all the dirt that got impacted into the gash. That and the 4 plates in ribs make it hard to move and do a lot. I have to sleep in a recliner type chair because laying flat hurts too much and I can’t get up on my own if I am.

But in the end I flew off my roof and went down 22 feet with no head, shoulder or back injuries so I was blessed and I will be fully healed in due time and grateful for the docs and nurses and friends who were their for me. I live in a great neighborhood that took care of my girls while my wife dealt with my dumbass. You guys were also part of me being able to feel some what normal. So thank you. Go braves.
    Glad you’re doing better Matt. Any restrictions going into spring training, you think?

Steve Harvey'd
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,370 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GovClintonTyree View Post
    Glad you’re doing better Matt. Any restrictions going into spring training, you think?
    Should be 100% and ready to fully bitch about the braves by then.
    Coppy

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bravesfanMatt For This Useful Post:

jpx7 (11-24-2023)

10 yr, $185 million Extension
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    621 Posts
    Glad to hear you are on the mend and will be ready to go in March !

NL Rookie of the Year
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    517 Posts

My dude. Happy that you're on the mend. Get well and be smart. (Easy for you right? Ha)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,993 Posts

Great news, Matt! I hope you’re back to full strength soon enough.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,524 Posts

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CyYoung31 For This Useful Post:

bravesfanMatt (11-24-2023), UNCBlue012 (11-24-2023)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,524 Posts
    I’m just messing with you, Matt. Glad to hear you’re okay.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to CyYoung31 For This Useful Post:

UNCBlue012 (11-24-2023)

Steve Harvey'd
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,370 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CyYoung31 View Post
    I’m just messing with you, Matt. Glad to hear you’re okay.
    No. You were spot on.
    Coppy