Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Arbitration Eligible
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyward View Post
    Strider should be back in 25, and we have a ton of arms in the minors. Plus payroll wise, we're like 70 mil under the first threshold. Max is great but they have enough to replace him.
    I would rather have Max another five than count on Strider at this point. Nothing wrong with a starter spending 10 years in one uni, especially since the Braves currently have let's see what we get today in the 3-4-5 spots. I want to see the Braves start rewarding these guys with all that's coming through the turnstiles

Voted Worst Poster
    '13, '14, '15 (Co-Winner)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,832 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBrave View Post
    I would rather have Max another five than count on Strider at this point. Nothing wrong with a starter spending 10 years in one uni, especially since the Braves currently have let's see what we get today in the 3-4-5 spots. I want to see the Braves start rewarding these guys with all that's coming through the turnstiles
    You pay someone for what they're do in the future, not in the past. Love Max, but AA's making the right move letting him walk unless he takes a very very team friendly contract.