Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ask the androgynous Mrs. Meta anything!

Approaching Buddy Hernandez Territory Mrs. Meta's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Ask the androgynous Mrs. Meta anything!

So, I guess I just wanna be as cool as the cool guys here (SAV, Julio, jpx, Zito, Dalyn).

"Water seeks its own level, and that will be the case with Francoeur." ~50PoundHead

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,760 Posts
    Why did you go all out on AA with that vulgar website in the call out thread LOL?
    Forever Fredi

A Chip Off the Old Rock Julio3000's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    Do you wish you had kept your maiden name?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithLockhart View Post
    Why did you go all out on AA with that vulgar website in the call out thread LOL?
    Haha, yeah...that probably deserves an explanation...so here goes!

Basically, I thought it would be fun/funny to join the crucifixion wagon that seemed to exist for AA then; not out of a personal reason, but for the lulz. In retrospect? Not so lulzy.

As far as how I even knew about such a site, well, it's the oldest excuse in the book but...a friend? Lol, in all seriousness, my best friend from back in high school frequented a site (and a particular board within the site) called 4chan.org. He would frequently tell me (and sometimes send me images {such as that website}) from the /b/ "random" board. Ugh.

I'm obviously not blameless, though; I used to have a pretty bad swearing habit back in the day, and it wasn't something that I found flattering for myself. And unfortunately, I chose an awful way to try and break it (which I did, but I digress...). You see, for the most part, the F word has always been the #1 profanity in my book - even supplementing the N word, as it were. The reason I say this, (and for frame of reference, we're talking high school years here) is that I started substituting literally all my swear words for that magical word. Get mad? I'd say "..ggers!" You get the idea. Again, it probably didn't help that I had a friend who more or less encouraged and did the same thing.

Anyway, I obviously felt bad for it, I've never been close to racist (and really, someone in my position has no excuse for being judgmental), but the turning point came in senior year in high school when I was collaborating on an assignment with a former NFL football player, one Herman Johnson. It was english class, and it just slipped out; was trying to figure out what to write for a story when I said in frustration, "ahh, sixty ..ggers!" Herman n I looked at each other; he was/is 6'9" 300 + pounds and he actually said in reply "man, --gga, you crazy!" We both laughed about it, and I decided then that I probably should use that event as a proverbial get-out-of-jail free card and reform.

I will still admit, though, that the word is still funny-sounding to me. Much like how saying "penis" out loud, makes me laugh. Also, it probably did not help that my rather red-neck extended family were aficionados of Blazing Saddles.

But yeah, in all seriousness, racism sucks, bigotry sucks, and ableism (apparently that's a thing!) sucks.

And as far as AA goes, I would definitely trust he'd have my back in a fight. I actually think he brings a lot of balance to the Real Talk forum.

I dunno who said it first, but my favorite quote regarding AA is still:

"...AA's black?!"
    "Water seeks its own level, and that will be the case with Francoeur." ~50PoundHead

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Julio3000 View Post
    Do you wish you had kept your maiden name?
    Haha!

Ugh, you know, I was like...17-18 when I joined what was BravesCenter at the time and I thought the name GenericBravesFan was so witty or something...at least MikeAdams liked it.

But yeah, when we switched over, I wanted a name that would be funny or something; I've always appreciated Meta's wit (and take-downs of Bill Shanks), so it seemed like the good idea.

What does Julio3000 mean? Did Julio Cesar Franco de la jugo de jesu cristo collect over 3000 hits combined with his Mexican League days? Haha.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs. Meta For This Useful Post:

Julio3000 (02-28-2014)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Meta View Post
    Haha!

Ugh, you know, I was like...17-18 when I joined what was BravesCenter at the time and I thought the name GenericBravesFan was so witty or something...at least MikeAdams liked it.

But yeah, when we switched over, I wanted a name that would be funny or something; I've always appreciated Meta's wit (and take-downs of Bill Shanks), so it seemed like the good idea.

What does Julio3000 mean? Did Julio Cesar Franco de la jugo de jesu cristo collect over 3000 hits combined with his Mexican League days? Haha.
    Yes, it was a tribute to Julio's pursuit of 3000 hits, with a nod to Andre 3000. I had another handle or two that I used on the old boards, none particularly memorable.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Julio3000 For This Useful Post:

Mrs. Meta (02-28-2014)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts
    Yes, it was a tribute to Julio's pursuit of 3000 hits, with a nod to Andre 3000. I had another handle or two that I used on the old boards, none particularly memorable.
    I feel like I should know where your avatar is from too

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,760 Posts
    I thought it was from the movie 300, where the fight the "Immortals".

Spoiler: 
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    Do you think that avatars should be able to legally marry?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts
    Do you think that avatars should be able to legally marry?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs. Meta For This Useful Post:

Gary82 (02-28-2014)

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,468 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithLockhart View Post
    I thought it was from the movie 300, where the fight the "Immortals".
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    I got dumped last night, for the second time in my life, by the same woman.

Bitch calls me up, "I just wanted to let you know that I've been seeing someone else."

Me: "Oh, ok." (How the hell are you supposed to respond to that statement?)

This coming after she reaches out to me a few months ago begging me to be a part of her life again after we hadn't spoken in 3 years. Against my better judgement I went along for the ride.

Now, I feel ... gross ... and even more unfulfilled than I did when we were 'dating'.

And really, dumb ****ing slut. I don't understand the need for some people to feel 'wanted' by others, constantly.

So, my question: why are some women so soullessly vapid?

... and will you cuddle with me because I'm depressed and hungover?
    Last edited by Hawk; 03-01-2014 at 01:00 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawk For This Useful Post:

Mrs. Meta (03-01-2014)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,468 Posts
    Sounds to me like you were a rebound. Like when someone who's been out of a job for a long time get s ajob at a ****ty place so they can move up.

Boom double burn.

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    I think that she 'rebounds' fairly often, if you get my drift.

IMO, I was the rebound that was supposed to make her feel better about the other rebounds. I guess because I still wanted to **** her again after 3 years?

She is cute but not hot ... clumsy in an endearing sort of way. Psychologically immature, of course. But, the blowjobs were first rate and she was pretty immodest in bed ... so I guess some additional masturbatory material will be my only reward on those forthcoming dark nights spent alone until I find the next unsuspecting project.
    Last edited by Hawk; 03-01-2014 at 05:23 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,468 Posts
    Haha nice. First rate blowjobs are hard to come by. I can't think of anyone who I've been with who doesn't claim they give the best beejes. Or they don't give any at all. I'm convinced everyone they'd been with just told them they were the best because it kept them receiving them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post

Bitch calls me up, "I just wanted to let you know that I've been seeing someone else."

This coming after she reaches out to me a few months ago begging me to be a part of her life again after we hadn't spoken in 3 years. Against my better judgement I went along for the ride.

Now, I feel ... gross ... and even more unfulfilled than I did when we were 'dating'.

And really, dumb ****ing slut. I don't understand the need for some people to feel 'wanted' by others, constantly.

Well, daaaaaaaaayum, son - if that ain't some bengay on your manhood, I dunno what is!

Honestly, I was probably spoiled and biased by having two seemingly well-adjusted (for the most part, Lol) older sisters growing up - so between that and my own body's natural dysfunction in some areas, I've never really had the patience (or SECKSUAL urge) to put up with the vapidness you describe.

Now, lettuce all now refer to Maslow's famous Hierarchy of Needs:

Focus on the breathing, water, food, and excretion...work your way up that pyramid, bro!

Surriously though, its been my experience (and no way am I saying this universal, but...) that even and especially if a girl doesn't know what she wants, she'll always want dat attention.

And just speaking for myself obviously, but I never like putting myself in a situation with someone where I feel like I'm putting up with something (or several somethings) just for the sake of the occasional:

I mean, let's be real here; the beejes you n Zito talk about will never be as good as these ones:

But yeah, I dunno man, I'd say if you can be happy with your own bad self (while perhaps self-satisfying that self as needed), you'll have a clearer head (both on your shoulders and otherwise ) and be able to look for what you really want/need without compromising in any way.

Go get em, tiger!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrs. Meta For This Useful Post:

Gary82 (03-02-2014), Hawk (03-02-2014)

Hessmania Forever
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,965 Posts
    I think that she 'rebounds' fairly often, if you get my drift.

IMO, I was the rebound that was supposed to make her feel better about the other rebounds. I guess because I still wanted to **** her again after 3 years?

She is cute but not hot ... clumsy in an endearing sort of way. Psychologically immature, of course. But, the blowjobs were first rate and she was pretty immodest in bed ... so I guess some additional masturbatory material will be my only reward on those forthcoming dark nights spent alone until I find the next unsuspecting project.
    Sounds more like she was dribbling you than rebounding.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to 50PoundHead For This Useful Post:

Mrs. Meta (03-02-2014)

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    Thank you Mrs. Meta. I appreciate your perspective.

And ... I do love the BeeJees.
    Last edited by Hawk; 03-02-2014 at 01:57 PM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawk For This Useful Post:

Mrs. Meta (03-02-2014)

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 50PoundHead View Post
    Sounds more like she was dribbling you than rebounding.
    That would definitely make sense, because my head has been bouncing all over the place.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawk For This Useful Post:

Mrs. Meta (03-03-2014)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    I <3 Mrs. Meta. In a totally non-adulterous kind of way.

Hawk, it'll just be a brief BJ hiatus, sort of like the 2013 playoffs were for the braves.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Julio3000 For This Useful Post:

Mrs. Meta (03-02-2014)