Thread: Attention to All Forum Users: Regarding Fredi Bashing and Absurdity.

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,761 Posts

Attention to All Forum Users: Regarding Fredi Bashing and Absurdity.

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST, DO NOT STOP AFTER THE SECOND SENTENCE.

I've been observing the game threads and already early on in the year the Anti-Fredi and Fredi bashing comments are getting out of hand, even in games we've won.

To avoid complaints and having moderators actually having to keep an eye on the game thread for reasons other than to be able to participate and post, I am encouraging users to direct all Anti-Fredi or Fredi bashing/rant comments in the designated Fredi rant thread here [Fredi Gonzalez Rant Thread]

While I think even Fredi supporters/backers don't agree with everything he does, there is a point where Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday-Friday is more than enough.

In an effort to keep the game threads fluid with the game in real time, PLEASE do not continuously harp on the point of bashing Fredi.

If I see an individual user bash Fredi, then 3-4 pages later they're continuing the point, I'm going to move them to the Fredi Gonzalez thread.

I don't, as I assume most of us, don't want to come into the GDT during the 5th inning and read "What the hell is Fredi doing?!?!" and then 6 pages later "If Fredi only did this in the 5th yadda yadda yadda". It's getting to the point to where it's derailing the game day threads and I can obviously see some posters are not happy.

I want everyone to have their own opinion, everyone to speak their mind, but not at the expense of disrupting the experience for those who post less frequently.

I urge everyone to continue to respect each other's opinion, and I'd prefer people not go on major ignore lists because it would make the threads weird with people talking by themselves.

However, please be considerate of those who don't want to read every other page how much Fredi blows.

-Jeff
    Forever Fredi

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Chosen One For This Useful Post:

Julio3000 (04-10-2014), Krovahn (04-09-2014), Runnin (04-10-2014), Teheran_49 (04-11-2014)

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,761 Posts
    Also please keep in mind I am not saying you aren't allowed to bash Fredi at all if he makes a questionable move, I'm simply saying 3 innings later don't keep talking about it, or after the game bring it up 100 times and go back and forth with someone about it.
    Forever Fredi