Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question about the "wage gap"

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    Not sure you understand what libertarianism is…
    Enlighten me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,708 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oklahomahawk View Post

weso my friend, I guess you're next in line. I'm not sure your line about "no modern day Republicans around here" is true, but I can certainly appreciate why you want to go that route. If you want anybody to take the Repubs seriously then tell the leadership of that party (notice I didn't link you with them this time) to quit running those 3 numbnuts Palin, Bachmann, and Cruz out there and say they're representing what Republicans have become, unless you don't want to win another election until sturg is my age. I actually started to call them the 3 stooges but their estate's attorneys have already warned me about that.

If you really want me to know what to call you (collectively) you need to let me know. I understand you wanting to distance yourselves from the modern Repubs, what about Librtarians?? If memory serves sturg believes Calvin Coolidge (the high priest of greed and the god of big business) was one of the best presidents ever. He basically bent over for any uber wealthy person or corporation of the 1920's so if you're into that sort of thing (I never really pegged you in that light though) that's one possibility and then the way I understand it from aces (and aces please feel free to straighten me out if I misread you on this) Libertarians prefer that their elected officials flip a coin before an important vote rather than muck things up with things like principles or core beliefs. Not sure I see you in that light either but whatever blows your proverbial dress up.
    Ohawk, I like you my friend but you may be the most naive person in the world if you think that weso1 from the internet has the ability to phone the GOP and let them know which candidates they need to run. I think all of us would love to design a politician like we design our character on Skyrim. It's not happening. I would just prefer if you didn't attach your perception of the modern day republican to every single republican in the world. That seems like a reasonable request.
    thank you weso1!

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oklahomahawk View Post
    Enlighten me.
    We certainly don't advocate "flipping a coin." We advocate flipping the constitution open and reading it. If a law violates the constitutional authority, it should be voted no. We advocate less government, less spending, less taxes, and more personal freedom. I thought that was obvious