Thread: LGBT vs Muslim Taxi Drivers

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts

LGBT vs Muslim Taxi Drivers

Muslim drivers at Cleveland airport refuse to drive cabs with Gay Games advertising

By Joshua Rhett Miller | FoxNews.com
    Published April 18, 2014

Roughly 25 Muslim drivers dispatched to Cleveland Hopkins International Airport are refusing to drive cabs adorned with advertising for the region’s upcoming Gay Games, citing religious reasons.

Two of the three companies operating at Ohio's largest airport were informed by the drivers — one-third of the airport’s total fleet — last week that they will no longer participate in the airport’s dedicated taxicab program. The companies, Ace and Yellow Taxi Cab, were told by the drivers that their decision was based on religious reasons, airport spokeswoman Jacqueline Mayo told FoxNews.com

Anyone want to bet that the LGBT doesn't go after Muslims like they would the White Christians who used the same reasoning?

LGBT are ****ing jokes

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Krgrecw For This Useful Post:

NinersSBChamps (04-18-2014)

Called Up to the Major Leagues Gary82's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    375 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    Muslim drivers at Cleveland airport refuse to drive cabs with Gay Games advertising

By Joshua Rhett Miller | FoxNews.com
    Published April 18, 2014

Roughly 25 Muslim drivers dispatched to Cleveland Hopkins International Airport are refusing to drive cabs adorned with advertising for the region’s upcoming Gay Games, citing religious reasons.

Two of the three companies operating at Ohio's largest airport were informed by the drivers — one-third of the airport’s total fleet — last week that they will no longer participate in the airport’s dedicated taxicab program. The companies, Ace and Yellow Taxi Cab, were told by the drivers that their decision was based on religious reasons, airport spokeswoman Jacqueline Mayo told FoxNews.com

Anyone want to bet that the LGBT doesn't go after Muslims like they would the White Christians who used the same reasoning?

LGBT are ****ing jokes
    Muslims vs. Gays. It's a conservative's wet dream.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gary82 For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (04-18-2014)

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    This one will be good… Who will the politically correct defend?

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    It's so good I bet no one other than Fox will mention it and the LGBT will give it a pass.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    I thought this was about a softball game -

Waiting for Free Agency acesfull86's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    910 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    This one will be good… Who will the politically correct defend?
    Half will lift the rug while the other half sweep.

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by acesfull86 View Post
    Half will lift the rug while the other half sweep.
    Pun intended???

It's OVER 5,000! bravesnumberone's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,013 Posts
    I'm going to say Fox News would root for the LGBTs, leaving the ACLU to choose the Muslims.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    The LGBT is finally good for something.

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,468 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bravesnumberone View Post
    I'm going to say Fox News would root for the LGBTs, leaving the ACLU to choose the Muslims.
    Or would Fox NEws root for business rights against the gay community. This is the unicorn of news stories.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

It's OVER 5,000! bravesnumberone's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,013 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    Or would Fox NEws root for business rights against the gay community. This is the unicorn of news stories.
    I'll let you know when Bill issues his next "Talking Points."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,708 Posts
    Finally. Solid physical evidence that God does exist. What do you have to say now Dalyn?
    thank you weso1!

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Did anybody see O'Reilly last night (since you guys brought him up)?? I didn't catch the first part but I did see the part where he was talking about the Obama administration probably not stressing personal responsibility and earning your own way (as opposed to letting government, etc., support you). There were some good points made on both sides I thought. The two ladies he had on there, Kirsten Powers the Dem strategist was OK but didn't really have much to say, almost as if she was trying not to say the wrong things, and the Repub strategist, I don't recall her name but she was the dark haired one. To me she sums up the Repubs since W took office, let alone since Obama took office. Totally unapologetic and blamed literally everything bad that happened in the past decade on Congress, Obama, the Dems, etc. Now I hope nobody thinks the Dems don't have any blame in this mess because clearly they do, but everything?? Really? She even said Congress MADE the banks make those bad loans and forced them to sell bonds, etc., that they knew were bad. O'Reilly was like WTF but she just kept on and got more rabid and volatile as she went. To me this is why people don't take them seriously anymore. The party of personal responsibility? They're better at taking the blame for their mistakes?? Are you effing kidding me??? Yeah, I know the Dems are at zero in the personal responsibility acceptance thing, but these Repubs are literally in the negative numbers. Thank God (and I think Dalyn will back me up on this) we don't have any of those types of Repubs here (am I doing better weso??) I really am trying. Oh and while we may not agree on things sometimes/often/whatever, I don't see any conservatives here who are even close to those people.

Then there was the pastor who came on later in the show, talking about how the Obama administration was helping to pave the way for the antichrist by his policies and the things he stood for, etc. While I think he made a decent point or two the overall message was IMO another epic fail. He talked about things he considered sins, etc., and tried to link all of them to Obama, but totally ignored every connection the same sins had with Obama's predecessor. Typical IMO. I'd welcome you guys' opinions on this.

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oklahomahawk View Post
    Did anybody see O'Reilly last night (since you guys brought him up)?? I didn't catch the first part but I did see the part where he was talking about the Obama administration probably not stressing personal responsibility and earning your own way (as opposed to letting government, etc., support you). There were some good points made on both sides I thought. The two ladies he had on there, Kirsten Powers the Dem strategist was OK but didn't really have much to say, almost as if she was trying not to say the wrong things, and the Repub strategist, I don't recall her name but she was the dark haired one. To me she sums up the Repubs since W took office, let alone since Obama took office. Totally unapologetic and blamed literally everything bad that happened in the past decade on Congress, Obama, the Dems, etc. Now I hope nobody thinks the Dems don't have any blame in this mess because clearly they do, but everything?? Really? She even said Congress MADE the banks make those bad loans and forced them to sell bonds, etc., that they knew were bad. O'Reilly was like WTF but she just kept on and got more rabid and volatile as she went. To me this is why people don't take them seriously anymore. The party of personal responsibility? They're better at taking the blame for their mistakes?? Are you effing kidding me??? Yeah, I know the Dems are at zero in the personal responsibility acceptance thing, but these Repubs are literally in the negative numbers. Thank God (and I think Dalyn will back me up on this) we don't have any of those types of Repubs here (am I doing better weso??) I really am trying. Oh and while we may not agree on things sometimes/often/whatever, I don't see any conservatives here who are even close to those people.

Then there was the pastor who came on later in the show, talking about how the Obama administration was helping to pave the way for the antichrist by his policies and the things he stood for, etc. While I think he made a decent point or two the overall message was IMO another epic fail. He talked about things he considered sins, etc., and tried to link all of them to Obama, but totally ignored every connection the same sins had with Obama's predecessor. Typical IMO. I'd welcome you guys' opinions on this.
    I don't watch any news shows or listen to radio talk but this does not surprise me and why I don't do that aforementioned. Repub mouth pieces are loud, arrogant and try to shout you down, the brow beaters of talking full of sh/t. The Dems are smug bastards that con, deflect, paternalize their way in a way to see their way so they can control you and your choices in the end. Total opposite approach. I don't give two sh/ts for either party, they both effing suck.

I just try to live in this fvcked up world and do the best I can for me and my family while I thumb my nose at the dumbasses in our administration on BOTH sides.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to AerchAngel For This Useful Post:

Gary82 (04-19-2014)

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oklahomahawk View Post

I don't watch O'Reilly or Fox News

Voted Worst Poster
    2015 (Co-Winner)
    2018 (Unanimous)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,185 Posts
    I don't watch anything on the Clinton News Network...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,708 Posts
    Now I know you watch Stossel. Fox Business counts.
    thank you weso1!

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    I wasn't trying to get anyone to admit to watching Fox, even though I just admitted it myself, I was asking about the two segments of the show I referenced.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    I watch O'Reilly once in a while and do find it interesting sometimes. Finding it interesting and agreeing with everything (or anything!) -- are two totally different things

So for what it its worth Hawk, you get a pass from 57ville USA
    //////////////

My main interest in this thread is who the Muslims got hitting 3rd and playing SS

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    **** the taxi drivers

but if your job is to drive the public, then you drive the ****ing public

if you don't like that, don't take that ****ing job