I'm not trying to be a doomsdayer or anything but I'm not sure if this team as currently constructed will scare any other post season team. It seems that our pitching has to be unreal for us to win and while our pitching is good it is not good enough to win when any mediocre scrub can shut us out with very little effort. You have to wonder if our pitchers are pitching scared because they know that they can only give up 1 or 2 runs tops to have a chance to win. If you had told me that Julio would have an we under 2 harang would have an era under 3.5 Floyd is around 3 and Santana is barely over 4 even with 3 horrendous stArts in a row I would say we would be 10+ games over .500 but were closer to .500 then we are to 10 games over. I think the pen should right its self once walden and hopefully venters comes back, but with avilan's struggles unless we trade for a lefty wood is needed in the pen. The problem is when our starters aren't bringing there A game we have little to no chance of winning. And, truth be told I'm not sure what we can add offensively (besides La Stella) that will make it any better. So far is give wren an A for assembling the pitching staff but a D at best for the offense he has putten together. Is there even anything we can add that will help. This offense lives and dies (more often) by the homer and when were not hitting homers were being made to look silly. What we are seeing is the worst case scenario for the offense walks are down homers are down. Last year we were 3 outcome team walks homers or strikeouts it seems we have forgotten how to walk or hit with runners on. And oh yah. The strikeouts are up. LaStella should help As he seems to be a contact hitter. So, after the long ramble what are your guys thoughts on this season so far and more importantly going forward?