Page 102 of 103 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103 LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 2053

Thread: Ferguson....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    Not really. I am safe here in Wisconsin.

The police will not harass me unless they want to get an ear full. All I have to do is make one call. They know it.
    Well, its unfortunate that not everyone has that ability. This will just lead to more stereotyping from the police.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Well, its unfortunate that not everyone has that ability. This will just lead to more stereotyping from the police.
    Don't piss the police off and scream at the DA or judges is more beneficial than at a cop and risking your life. When I had my day in court, I was able to tell them what transpired. I told them I was tired of them harassing me for no reason.

Atlanta Braves Fan
    Wash Nationals Fan
    Bryce Harper Fanatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    874 Posts
    So now people are protesting for Antonio Martin and blaming the police.

Do people believe cops should just take bullets and not defend themselves?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gilesfan View Post

It's pathetic. No accountability at all and the left will just encourage this.
    Natural Immunity Croc

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    It's pathetic. No accountability at all and the left will just encourage this.

The Left will make excuses for this turd and somehow it wasn't his fault because the cards were always stacked against him.

There was another shooting in a mall last week. I guess a new version of Air Jordan's came out and sold out quickly so some other turd and his buddies tried to steal a pair from someone who just purchased them. They pulled out a gun. Only this dude had a CWP and killed the kid.

The kids name: jawaad jabbar.

Tell me that name does not sound like a Star Wars Character. jawaad jabbar

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ted-shoes.html

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gilesfan View Post

It is pathetic protesting this.

Don't blame them, blame The Devil Sharpton and Jesse Jackass.

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    It goes way deeper than this. Blame the people who do bad things, regardless of if they wear hoodies, or blue uniforms. Have rules for all and enforce them equally, regardless of profession, skin pigmentation, or socioeconomic station. Police leaders should meet with community and civil leaders BEFORE there is trouble and get an understanding of what each group does, what they need, people who are "in this together" tend to help and support each other. Yeah, I know. there are bad people out there, but right now many people of color believe the police only come around to punish them, and that they look the other way when it's one of their own, the same way it's always been. Why do you all think we have hate crime laws in this country? Is there anything stupider than having to add adjectives to a word that automatically makes them redundant? The fact is the police from long long ago simply went to pick up the closest minority when there was a crime instead of actually trying to solve it. Like it or not this is a democracy and just expecting to be obeyed will only get you so far. We all have to start working together or this whole country will fall the rest of the way apart and each group can stand around with their thumbs up their collective arses blaming each other while it happens.

Oh and yes both Al and Jesse suck, in fact a good analogy might be that "they could suck a bowling ball through a garden hose". I actually like Dr. Cornell West. He's a little far out for me one lots of issues but if you feel you need a person of color to come in and make things better instead of profiting off of the suffering of others, you could do way worse than him, in fact now that I think of it, the collective black community already is doing way worse than him.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oklahomahawk For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (12-25-2014), thethe (12-25-2014)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oklahomahawk View Post
    It goes way deeper than this. Blame the people who do bad things, regardless of if they wear hoodies, or blue uniforms. Have rules for all and enforce them equally, regardless of profession, skin pigmentation, or socioeconomic station. Police leaders should meet with community and civil leaders BEFORE there is trouble and get an understanding of what each group does, what they need, people who are "in this together" tend to help and support each other. Yeah, I know. there are bad people out there, but right now many people of color believe the police only come around to punish them, and that they look the other way when it's one of their own, the same way it's always been. Why do you all think we have hate crime laws in this country? Is there anything stupider than having to add adjectives to a word that automatically makes them redundant? The fact is the police from long long ago simply went to pick up the closest minority when there was a crime instead of actually trying to solve it. Like it or not this is a democracy and just expecting to be obeyed will only get you so far. We all have to start working together or this whole country will fall the rest of the way apart and each group can stand around with their thumbs up their collective arses blaming each other while it happens.

Oh and yes both Al and Jesse suck, in fact a good analogy might be that "they could suck a bowling ball through a garden hose". I actually like Dr. Cornell West. He's a little far out for me one lots of issues but if you feel you need a person of color to come in and make things better instead of profiting off of the suffering of others, you could do way worse than him, in fact now that I think of it, the collective black community already is doing way worse than him.
    Dr. West is way out there, but he speaks the truth, just like Dr. Carson, just like Col West, just like Sen Scott, but Demoncrat whites and then their black slaves will shoot them down because they do not know their position, be a servant to the Democrap party. They will do absolutely anything to tear these individuals down. They need the black vote to win anything and will go to any means to keep it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,408 Posts
    Regardless of what you think about this whole situation, it's strange that the officer involved in the shooting walks away with nothing and another officer makes a rude comment about the memorial and is now on unpaid leave. It really shows how wonky the whole PC movement makes things.

http://news.yahoo.com/ferguson-polic...154823869.html

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Justice department says officer Wilson didn't do anything wrong and he was justified. Imagine that

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    Justice department says officer Wilson didn't do anything wrong and he was justified. Imagine that
    you really dug deep into that report from the Justice Dept and what they found out about the Ferguson police department

imagine that
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,761 Posts
    But I thought Eric Holder was always trying to play the race card as Attorney General in favor of minorities...
    Forever Fredi

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood View Post
    But I thought Eric Holder was always trying to play the race card as Attorney General in favor of minorities...

You can't play the card if there isn't a card to be played.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,122 Posts
    so do these emails they uncovered not matter? i'm honestly asking, are they okay with you, krgrecw?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    You can't play the card if there isn't a card to be played.
    Sorry Sav, even Krgrecw and I don't agree with this thread at all, but he has a point.

This is common and people don't realize that police, black ones are more scrutinize than whites. They can pull some one over DWW, they will get fired and quickly, so they adapt. My cousin has been in he Chicago PD for 34 years and if he has to pull anyone over, he immediately calls for backup because he saw too many of his black cops fired for no reason (don't get me started on the union, blacks have minimal rights there, my dad was in one and he told me how unfair they are. One less black means one more white rule). The white perp immediately goes off, if it was opposite chances are the black would be shot. He just stalls them till the white cops come and their WHOLE demeanor changes.

I am not a conservative and sure in hell not liberal, but when you in a world that is stacked against you, like a cockroach, you fit in, that is me. I've been taught by the best in all areas, not necessarily agree with them, but understanding what they are saying and the building blocks on why I am the most hated black men on the internet because I am not like the others and will never be.

Runnin' has been the only poster to understand me. He hates my guts but he understands me. I fit in and that is how I was brought up to be.

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yeezus View Post
    so do these emails they uncovered not matter? i'm honestly asking, are they okay with you, krgrecw?

No I don't think the emails are okay but people make jokes and say things when they are heated.

You've never said a racial joke?

The emails have nothing to do with officer Wilson and his right to defend himself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,122 Posts
    No I don't think the emails are okay but people make jokes and say things when they are heated.

You've never said a racial joke?

The emails have nothing to do with officer Wilson and his right to defend himself.
    You say they're not okay and then make an excuse for them...
    It has everything to do with how they think about and treat this group of people, though.
    It doesn't matter if anyone's made a racist joke before, this isn't just "being heated lolol." They're in charge and have power over a community, the emails are completely inappropriate and very concerning. And I don't think this type of thing is uncommon.

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    you think Wilson killed Brown or went after Brown because he was black?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,122 Posts
    you think Wilson killed Brown or went after Brown because he was black?
    that's not what i said.
    but clearly they don't have much concern for their lives, in general.

Hysterical Girlfriend
    That Storms Out and
    Returns the Next Day
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    453 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yeezus View Post
    that's not what i said.
    but clearly they don't have much concern for their lives, in general.

Michael Brown didn't appear to have much concern for others lives...