Page 4 of 103 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Ferguson....

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by njc108 View Post
    We know...there is a separate justice system for whites, rich blacks, and no justice system for average African Americans. That's what I have learned my 30 years on this earth.
    Speak it my Nubian Princess, speak it!!!!

Amen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    Blacks, we have a different justice system, we are guilty and have to prove a lot to be innocent without a reasonable doubt, no hanging chads (analogy), or botch investigations, they would get thrown out. So when a jury sees a black man, he is guilty guilty guilty.......unless you are rich, like OJ and others who can "pay" people off.

And plea bargains? LMAO!!!!!!
    Yup that's why I rolled my eyes when the white media was so shocked during the Trayvon Martin case that black families had to have a special talk with their sons. We are not equal!!!! There are a separate set of rules that black people must live by no matter if we have a black president.

Fine some people don't want to label that cop a killer....then release his name and do an investigation!!! Because we all know if it was a black cop who shot a white kid that cops info would be all over the place the same night.

Hey I grew up in an upper middle class white community with only 5 blacks in my graduating class. I know not all white people are racist or gunning for black people. But there is a little thing called white privilege....I just wish some people would admit it and look at things from the other side.
    Last edited by njc108; 08-14-2014 at 06:34 PM.
    The Joker: Now comes the part where I relieve you, the little people, of the burden of your failed and useless lives. But, as my plastic surgeon always said: if you gotta go, go with a smile.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Blacks, we have a different justice system, we are guilty and have to prove a lot to be innocent without a reasonable doubt, no hanging chads (analogy), or botch investigations, they would get thrown out. So when a jury sees a black man, he is guilty guilty guilty.......unless you are rich, like OJ and others who can "pay" people off.

And plea bargains? LMAO!!!!!!
    So your response to this is to then use the same level of justice against the cops? Playing down to the level doesn't make anyone any better. I am not naive to think that blacks have been given a fair shake in America. But, the route you are going is no different than what Al SHarpton does. I hope that if this officer truly did kill this young man without just cause that he is sent away forever but until then I am not going to say he is guilty. The same response I would give if any black man committed a crime.
    Natural Immunity Croc

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by njc108 View Post
    Yup that's why I rolled my eyes when the white media was so shocked during the Trayvon Martin case that black families had to have a special talk with their sons. We are not equal!!!! There are a separate set of rules that black people must live by no matter if we have a black president.

Fine some people don't want to label that cop a killer....then release his name and do an investigation!!! Because we all know if it was a black cop who shot a white kid that cops info would be all over the place the same night.

Hey I grew up in an upper middle class white community with only 5 blacks in my graduating class. I know not all white people are racist or gunning for black people. But there is a little thing called white privilege....I just wish some people would admit it and look at things from the other side.

I want to hear these separate rules that blacks need to live by?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    If you have to ask --- you'll never know ---

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 57Brave For This Useful Post:

yeezus (08-14-2014)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    you have to be kidding?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    So your response to this is to then use the same level of justice against the cops? Playing down to the level doesn't make anyone any better. I am not naive to think that blacks have been given a fair shake in America. But, the route you are going is no different than what Al SHarpton does. I hope that if this officer truly did kill this young man without just cause that he is sent away forever but until then I am not going to say he is guilty. The same response I would give if any black man committed a crime.
    Considering 3 separate witnesses saying the same thing, he got shot in cold blood and from behind and when he had his hands up, a lot more shots fired, right there is murder. What is troubling is that police is trying to cover it up and that is not going to happen this time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Considering 3 separate witnesses saying the same thing, he got shot in cold blood and from behind and when he had his hands up, a lot more shots fired, right there is murder. What is troubling is that police is trying to cover it up and that is not going to happen this time.
    Again, if the evidence is so overwhelming then the officer will be put in jail. Until then he is innocent.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Spring Training Invitee
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Sounds like a freakin pity party.

Every negative aspect of their lives are blamed on the fact they are black. Its an easy scapegoat.

And thats what America does best. Blame other people. Thats not just a black thing..However, black people feel they have the best alibi and explanation to why their lives are so ****ty. Racism!

People are killed by police all the time. Police officers are also killed all the time. It really seems like police officers are hated more than black people are...isnt that weird? But I have never seen riots for officers killed in the line of duty...

What happens if the kid gets the weapon from the officer and shoots him. Its chalked up as another ****bag killing an innocent police officer...oh well.

Ignorance all around.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Again, if the evidence is so overwhelming then the officer will be put in jail. Until then he is innocent.
    Kinda like George Zimmerman - huh?
    William Zanzinger

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    Sentencing. It is well known blacks get far more time than whites for the same crime. Google it, it is there.

My cousin, no record, gets 3 years dealing a pound of MJ. His conspirators who didn't say anything and have a rap sheet as long as my arm and white, probation. All had the same lawyer and they knew before hand they will get probation each time, but when my cousin asked the lawyer why he got time, it is because the judge wants to make sure you learn your lesson and not go back to jail and no plea bargain, no who is the drug lord who supplied it, just jail time, period. What kind of justice is that? He only served half the time but his white friends are still slinging while asking him for help. It took a lot for him not to shoot them for just being white and scamming the system. He didn't because of his stint and it bugs him that we have to go by a different set of rules. We are talking 4 and 5 times and they were caught a lot more in their car.

Of course he should have been jailed, but so should his white friends as well. And people say blacks commit crimes, well there is a bevy of reasons why and no amount of preaching to my cousins, families friends is going to stop them until the fathers take responsibility in raising the men themselves like my dad did to my brother and I and we both are doing quite well. It helps when your parents been together for 50 plus years as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    If it were a black cop and a white meth head, the cop would be in jail right now.

Spring Training Invitee
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    If it were a black cop and a white meth head, the cop would be in jail right now.
    lol

You spoke of Google earlier....use it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,122 Posts
    I still can't believe there are people in this country that don't admit that the average white person has it far easier than the average black person. For real people? You are willfully blind if you think we are all equals in this country. You belong back in the 50s. White privilege is 100% a thing. It's not made up. Look at my sig for evidence of complete and utter stupidity by certain white folk. Unreal. No perspective whatsoever.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to yeezus For This Useful Post:

jpx7 (08-15-2014)

Spring Training Invitee
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    ....and then you can look at your avatar and see the other side

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GMAJAH25 View Post
    ....and then you can look at your avatar and see the other side
    So what's your point? Some black people are rich?

Spring Training Invitee
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    evidence of complete and utter stupidity by certain black folk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    Kinda like George Zimmerman - huh?
    William Zanzinger
    What was the overwhelming evidence in that case?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yeezus View Post
    So what's your point? Some black people are rich?
    Anyone can better their lives if they are willing to put in the effort. Some would rather blame the system (while benefiting from it) than try harder.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Sentencing. It is well known blacks get far more time than whites for the same crime. Google it, it is there.

My cousin, no record, gets 3 years dealing a pound of MJ. His conspirators who didn't say anything and have a rap sheet as long as my arm and white, probation. All had the same lawyer and they knew before hand they will get probation each time, but when my cousin asked the lawyer why he got time, it is because the judge wants to make sure you learn your lesson and not go back to jail and no plea bargain, no who is the drug lord who supplied it, just jail time, period. What kind of justice is that? He only served half the time but his white friends are still slinging while asking him for help. It took a lot for him not to shoot them for just being white and scamming the system. He didn't because of his stint and it bugs him that we have to go by a different set of rules. We are talking 4 and 5 times and they were caught a lot more in their car.

Of course he should have been jailed, but so should his white friends as well. And people say blacks commit crimes, well there is a bevy of reasons why and no amount of preaching to my cousins, families friends is going to stop them until the fathers take responsibility in raising the men themselves like my dad did to my brother and I and we both are doing quite well. It helps when your parents been together for 50 plus years as well.
    This is the problem. Its not the system but its the black American family. I work at one of the largest most successful companies in the world and there are many black people who work there. The common theme? They all have stable families. Until the black community takes respnsiblity for their own kind they will always be behind the rest of American society.
    Natural Immunity Croc