Teheran - Keep
Santana - qualifying offer
Minor - Keep
Harang - Let walk
Wood - Keep

2/3rds of the rotation will need to be replaced. Doubtful they bring the Hurangatan back and Santana will probably get the multi-year deal

Kimbrel - Keep
Avilan - GET OUT!
Varvaro - GET OUT
Walden - Bring back
Carpenter- on the fence...
Hale - on the fence....
Russell - Trade

Bullpen has been in shambles all year long and by the looks of the list, would need a dramatic overhaul over the offseason

BJ - Dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out
Heyward - Possible trade chip
JUp - Extebd
Freeman - Keep
LaStella - Keep
Simmons - See what he brings on trade
Johnson - Trade chip
Gattis - Trade

Lineup has flaws top to bottom, I don't know if there really is anyone who I would not at least entertain in a trade scenario

Doumit - Will be playing in someone else's minor league system next year
Gosselin - will be back either on our roster or AAA
Bonafacio - Keep
Laird - Let walk
Pena - Let walk

Hands down one of the worst benches in recent memory for the Braves. Would love to see Bonafacio back next year because of the speed he can bring to the game.

Cannot look at the roster top to bottom and not look at coaching staff. My father and I had this conversation a few days ago. Unfortunately, since the JS era began, we very rarely make major changes to the staff.

Gonzalez - Fire, duh
Fletcher - let go replace with Chipper
Walker - let go, replace with experienced hitting coach
McDowell - Keep
Tosca - Let go
Pendleton- in discussion for manager, eventually name manager
Dascenzo- let go, seen too many bad decisions on his end in the 3rd base coaching position

I'd like to see a small influx of some of our past players into leadership roles. Having Pendleton and Chipper in the coaches room would make it known that the type of baseball we are playing right now is not acceptable. Too many things happening that should not be because we are not focused.

BTW, if we fire Fredi with some of the season left can Bobby fill in for a few games?

Sorry guys, rant over