Ok, it's been pretty obvious for awhile now that Greg Walker and [forget his name--other guy] aren't getting the job done. Whether it's their fault or not isn't relevant because we have the suckiest offensive stats in the league and basically force our pitchers to give up two or fewer runs to have any chance to win. These coaches must be replaced.

The question is, who would you replace them with? I know Terry Pendleton struggled in that role but IIRC our offense looked like the 1927 Yankees compared to what we have now. I also wonder if Chipper Jones might be interested? You can bet that Chipper would either get results or jerk a knot in some rear ends (I'm looking at you BJ, CJ, and Andrelton) in the process. I also think Chipper could bring out the potential in our younger guys like LaStella.

That said, is there anyone who's realistically available or any highly regarded hitting coaches in our (or anyone else's) minor league system we could hire? Saying that our offense is putrid would be an insult to putrid.