Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Anytime Now Frankie...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GovClintonTyree View Post
    One of America's leading douchenozzles.
    I figured by now the Braves would have multiple World Series Championship after being lead the last decade by the HOF rotation of Wainwright, Bubba Nelson, & Andy Pratt.

I mean what a freakin douche, absolute moron. I mean, we all knew that Wainwright was going to be a good one, a top of the rotation starter, that was known but to hype Nelson and Pratt the way he did was absolutely absurb....and not only that his arguments with me we're classic....along with the classic PM's bashing me saying I didn't have any credibility and didn't know squat.

The guy is a complete tool.....who in their right mind who saw Andy Pratt pitch thought he was the next Steve Carlton? I saw Pratt pitch multiple times, didn't see anything special but this guy right here compared him to Steve Carlton of all freakin people. And Bubba Nelson was the next (but better) Derek Lowe and I could go on and on.

The guy was delusional as hell. Glad to see that something never change.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Millwood1Hitter For This Useful Post:

cajunrevenge (11-24-2014)