Thread: JFK

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts

JFK

So this is a thread where I want to unleash my insane musings on the last assassinated US president.

First I want to say that regardless of who was behind it, if Oswald was the only shooter etc. Kennedy was killed by the military industrial complex or a person with heavy interests. What do we know about JFK? After the missile crisis he wanted to end the embargo on Cuba, of course that didn't happen cause he was killed before he could have any talks with Castro. He wanted to pull troops out of Vietnam by 1965. That obviously also didn't happen. Maybe this was the work of one man acting on the part of the USSR, but Khrushchev became a believer in JFK so it would have had to have come from a rogue Soviet faction.

As I see it likely someone wanted JFK dead, maybe the mob did it. Despite Papa Joe's ties to the mob that helped get him elected, RFK then went on a spree to attack the mob. Maybe JFK was killed to send a message, but then the followup killing of RFK doesn't make sense. You don't send a message then kill the person you sent the message to. Just doesn't happen that way usually. 2 incidents could be different but I don't think that they are.

Next up for me is one blanket conspiracy, I'll call it the Military industrial complex theory. It's well known that Eisenhower didn't trust the direction the military was going, with a young impressionable JFK they may have tried to bully him. We know that the CIA wanted a full scale invasion of Cuba, we know the military leaders wanted to wipe out Vietnam. And JFK was against both of them. Obviously an invasion of Cuba never happened, they were too well protected by Soviets, but when JFK went away, LBJ ramped up Vietnam.

Ok that's it for now, I'll add more later, just not a fan of writing a post like it's a book
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    I can easily jump on the conspiracy bandwagon... A lot of weird things about that assassination.

Kennedy also authored executive order 11110 in order to try to shift some power from the Federal Reserve back the US treasury department. After the assassination, Johnson undid that order.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    I can easily jump on the conspiracy bandwagon... A lot of weird things about that assassination.

Kennedy also authored executive order 11110 in order to try to shift some power from the Federal Reserve back the US treasury department. After the assassination, Johnson undid that order.
    This is what I've heard more than anything.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Not Actually Brian Hunter Metaphysicist's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    878 Posts
    Is the thread where we all give reasons people should not take anything we say seriously?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Metaphysicist For This Useful Post:

BedellBrave (11-25-2014)

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Metaphysicist View Post
    Is the thread where we all give reasons people should not take anything we say seriously?
    It's as good a thread as ever.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sturg33 For This Useful Post:

BedellBrave (11-25-2014)

Hessmania Forever
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,965 Posts
    I remember the day well. I was in fifth grade music class. We were sent back to our classrooms and were dismissed early. Freaky, but we had civil defense drills all the time so it wasn't anything that out of the ordinary.

I'm no conspiracy buff ala Oliver Stone or Jesse Ventura, but I've always thought there was more to this than just Oswald.

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post

Actually I dont' buy that. Executive Order 11110 is about phasing out silver, which seeming shows JFK's support to the Fed's Fiat currency. Really all it did was move control over the silver currency certificates from the president to the Secretary of the Treasury.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

11. The Following User Says Thank You to zitothebrave For This Useful Post:

ESP47 (11-25-2014)

Gwinnett Bound
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    199 Posts
    I'll go with the Military Industrial Complex theory. He was the last president who halfway cared about the people of this country and history has shown if you don't play for big business, you're out one way or another.