Thread: crazy lady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

crazy lady

Two nights ago I'm heading back from my lunch break (I work at ups) and someone tried to jump out in front of my new car. I swerved into oncoming traffic (luckily no one was in the oncoming lane) anyways, I barely get out of the way and blare my horn. Fastforward five min and I heard a lady got hit down the street by two cars and died. Apparently she had a suicide wish.

I wish I had known but I just figured it was some punk teenager fn around with me. I called the police the next day to give them my statement. Kind of sad she had 3 children..

Ya know its one thing to commit suicide but to involve someone else is downright awful. That would have traumatized me for life and even though I avoided her it still kind of has.
    Old Scout usernames: BravesAgent47 & DJGrizz

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,759 Posts
    I remember years ago BTBravosfan and I used to talk on the phone quite a bit or on AIM.

Well he had been sick, and the last night he called me at like 1am high out of his mind. He took Xanax regularly for depression and some other medication for some internal problem he had. Well the next afternoon I got a phone call from his number but when I picked up it was his dad who had called to tell me that Scotty had OD'd on the pain pills he was on. I was the last number dialed or received in his phone.

Sucks to know I was the last person he talked to, still haunts me to this day.
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    I remember btbravo driving bill nuts in the gamechats because he was super animated. He made me laugh. Thats sad :(