Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts

Black on black crime is a serious problem

I took this from one of the posters from a site:

(1) Four shot, one fatally, in downtown St. Louis
    (2) Florida police hunt for shooters who injured nine on basketball court
    (3) Three injured, two critically, in shooting at Chicago train station
    REALLY? With all the folderal created by the media about "black lives matter" – This is the third article (so far) that I have read this morning – about shootings – where they refuse to list the race of the victims or the perpetrators.
    That BEGS the question – Why is the media suddenly NOT conscious of the color of the skin in these instances? Don't these lives matter? Hmmm?

We have a problem. I do my part to educate those I am in contact with. Where is Sharpton and Jackson when dealing with this matter? Yes the po-po have their warts and all but for the most part they do their job even harass us but 95% of them do their job in the right way.

I am just sick and tired reading black killing blacks for sling, for schit, for gangs, for drugs, senseless. No wonder the po-po is trigger happy. We need to clean our own house up.

oh KR, don't LOL!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AerchAngel For This Useful Post:

thethe (12-26-2014)

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    I took this from one of the posters from a site:

(1) Four shot, one fatally, in downtown St. Louis
    (2) Florida police hunt for shooters who injured nine on basketball court
    (3) Three injured, two critically, in shooting at Chicago train station
    REALLY? With all the folderal created by the media about "black lives matter" – This is the third article (so far) that I have read this morning – about shootings – where they refuse to list the race of the victims or the perpetrators.
    That BEGS the question – Why is the media suddenly NOT conscious of the color of the skin in these instances? Don't these lives matter? Hmmm?

We have a problem. I do my part to educate those I am in contact with. Where is Sharpton and Jackson when dealing with this matter? Yes the po-po have their warts and all but for the most part they do their job even harass us but 95% of them do their job in the right way.

I am just sick and tired reading black killing blacks for sling, for schit, for gangs, for drugs, senseless. No wonder the po-po is trigger happy. We need to clean our own house up.

oh KR, don't LOL!!!!
    You know somehow I think there's more to it than what you're saying. I realize Jesse and Al are chicken****s who aren't worth a plug nickel but you can't tell me there isn't one person out there anywhere who wants the kind of name he/she could make for themselves in exploiting a WIDE OPEN field like this. You know one of my biggest problems with the Republican party and their chief mouthpieces (and you can verify this from their strategies too, just like the "your way of life is under attack" etc.,) is that they LOVE to point out problems in the world, abortion, the fact that the Dems claim to care about the poor but don't really care, and so on, but I'd put this one right up there with any of them. You can't tell me that Faux or any network couldn't get a LOT of publicity pointing out these very problems, unless there are forces at work behind the scenes, keeping these true, tragic, and hypocritical examples at work for their regular amusement and street cred points, instead of trying to do something about it.

Do you really think noone has thought of a way to capitalize on this from a journalistic standpoint like they obviously have from a political talking points standpoint?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Oklahomahawk For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (12-27-2014)

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Sharpton and JJ don't give a rip how many blacks kill other blacks. There's no money In that.

Hawk, fox news does talk about this a lot but the demographics of Fox aren't the people committing these acts, having these acts done to them or even live where these acts are being done.

MSNBC won't touch this topic with a ten foot pool. Liberals don't and won't bring this up because a) they don't want to sound like they are a racist (even though these people committing these acts wouldn't hesitate to commit them to them) b) it's in the liberals best interest to keep the blacks in check and talk about how evil the right is. They want to ban guns but not hold people accountable
    Last edited by Krgrecw; 12-26-2014 at 11:52 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Krgrecw For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (12-27-2014)

It's OVER 5,000! bravesnumberone's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,023 Posts
    The person with the greatest ability to bring the issue to the forefront, all of its causes and tragic consequences, is sitting in the Oval Office.

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    I don't think it's in Obamas best interest to publicly say how he feels about this subject but I think he'll admit some truths that most liberals won't

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Krgrecw For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (12-27-2014)

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Krgrecw is slowly coming off my schit list. You are getting it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    Sharpton and JJ don't give a rip how many blacks kill other blacks. There's no money In that.

Hawk, fox news does talk about this a lot but the demographics of Fox aren't the people committing these acts, having these acts done to them or even live where these acts are being done.

MSNBC won't touch this topic with a ten foot pool. Liberals don't and won't bring this up because a) they don't want to sound like they are a racist (even though these people committing these acts wouldn't hesitate to commit them to them) b) it's in the liberals best interest to keep the blacks in check and talk about how evil the right is. They want to ban guns but not hold people accountable

The truth. like Okie said, there are CONTROL elements in the Democrat/liberal party, there is ANTAGONIST in the Republican party. It is a Ying and Yang thing, that is all and we are the pieces that is part of it.

We are a chess piece in a political game and it pisses me off.

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    yet. The right talks about it and brings it to the front. The left won't even touch the subject.

Liberalism will be the death of the western world.

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    But it's always in their the best interest demographically speaking to point out how "Jesse and Al always show up with it's one type of crime but that the other yada yada yada" and while this is true to a point doesn't it exactly prove my point that they don't want to do anything to make things better because the effed up way the situations they bring up are only gains them and their people and their cause more "brownie points" (no pun intended)?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Oklahomahawk For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (12-27-2014)

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Liberalism will be the death of the western world.
    Too bad you guys still won't see what I'm saying, what you say is half right but you simply cannot or will not see other half. The Repubs are absolutely positively undeniably just as bad as the Dems, it's just that they've convinced you and their other followers that they are the good guys, the knights in shining armor, yet all they EVER do is point out how bad the other side is, they NEVER do anything themselves to try and make things better, if things were better the problems would be solved and they'd have to actually find other problems to keep their minions and supporters in line, why should they care to make things better only to get a "what have you done for us lately" chant 15 minutes later? This is the same exact thing you guys blame the Dems for in their welfare/social programs stuff with black people/voters. You guys are nothing short of brilliant when it comes to seeing through Dem BS, why can't you do the same thing when it's your own guys? It really isn't any more cleverly concealed or packaged than when the Dems do, but for some reason it's like a "cloaking device" to your eyes.

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oklahomahawk View Post
    Too bad you guys still won't see what I'm saying, what you say is half right but you simply cannot or will not see other half. The Repubs are absolutely positively undeniably just as bad as the Dems, it's just that they've convinced you and their other followers that they are the good guys, the knights in shining armor, yet all they EVER do is point out how bad the other side is, they NEVER do anything themselves to try and make things better, if things were better the problems would be solved and they'd have to actually find other problems to keep their minions and supporters in line, why should they care to make things better only to get a "what have you done for us lately" chant 15 minutes later? This is the same exact thing you guys blame the Dems for in their welfare/social programs stuff with black people/voters. You guys are nothing short of brilliant when it comes to seeing through Dem BS, why can't you do the same thing when it's your own guys? It really isn't any more cleverly concealed or packaged than when the Dems do, but for some reason it's like a "cloaking device" to your eyes.
    Oh, and Liberalism only exists because of the failures of conservatism, the Repubs are just as big a bunch of liars and manipulators as the Dems ever thought about being. They don't actually follow through on any of their promises to regular people, only the top 5%-10% of America's wealthy. Those are the only people they really care about, they just pay lip service to otherwise decent but gullible people who they make all these promises about morals and financial stuff, but you'll notice they never follow through on any of it to their masses, only to their masters.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Oklahomahawk For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (12-27-2014)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oklahomahawk View Post
    Oh, and Liberalism only exists because of the failures of conservatism, the Repubs are just as big a bunch of liars and manipulators as the Dems ever thought about being. They don't actually follow through on any of their promises to regular people, only the top 5%-10% of America's wealthy. Those are the only people they really care about, they just pay lip service to otherwise decent but gullible people who they make all these promises about morals and financial stuff, but you'll notice they never follow through on any of it to their masses, only to their masters.
    D O N T G O T H E R E O N O U T S O U R C I N G.

The architect that killed our middle class.

Republicans only care about the bottom line. Democrats only care about control of minorities and their votes.

Both systems are so evil, it makes me want to puke.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts

I wouldn't be surprised if 'genes' were involved in this. All races have traits that other races don't have, some good and some bad.

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    yeah it is

no one says it isn't

it also has nothing to do with police abuse and killing of unarmed people and the total system that protects that from happening
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    I want to know how many of these high school boys are black or latin who are in these female teacher having sex with students cases. I'm just curious and they never give out that information.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    I want to know how many of these high school boys are black or latin who are in these female teacher having sex with students cases. I'm just curious and they never give out that information.
    Ha ha!!!

Some of those teachers are seriously hot and I doubt they would let the minority get a piece of that pie.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Howard is not an easy university to get in to either.

Why would he get himself killed over something stupid like this?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Ha ha!!! Some of those teachers are seriously hot and I doubt they would let the minority get a piece of that pie.
    No, that's exactly who's gettin the pie.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    No, that's exactly who's gettin the pie.
    hmmmm......I saw a few pics of teachers victims, white jock boys who was too stupid to tell on the teachers.

Seriously when I grew up, it was a badge of honor to nail a teacher. Not the fat variety either and I knew a few of my friends that did.

On the other hand, one of the male teachers I knew and respected got one pregnant and they got married, he didn't get in trouble, he just had a 16 guage shotgun shoved in the face a knew what he had to do. But this was the 70's.....so.

Want to clarify, her sister I grew up with since kindergarten, told me the whole story, her dad was going to literally kill the teacher but thought better and said marry my daughter and take care of the baby.

Oh yes, she was hot then, you can believe that. Her sister is not so shabby either but I didn't date whites then.

He end up as a principal and a good father. Her sister was a great person and her sister is happy. He was my 7th grade teacher and a good one.