You aren't my leader anymore.
    I hope we can still be friends.
    thank you weso1!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,063 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by weso1 View Post
    I think maybe there might be a miscommunication on my part in regards to negabraves vs posibraves. I don't want anyone to take it personally. It's supposed to just be fun. By no means do I think that certain posters are anti braves because they disagree with the rebuild. I just thought it would be fun to differentiate those who were pro rebuild and those who were anti rebuild and see who wind up being on the right side. A rivalry if you will. I chose the term because of the "Braves way" line by JS. Maybe looking back on it I should have chosen pro rebuild vs nega rebuild. I've thought about it many times and I know that most of you are not anti braves, but I also feel my original words do have a certain ring to it. Negabraves are clearly huge braves fans who want the best for the braves and I probably should have made that more clear. So I don't really see you as a negabrave, but as an anti rebuild Brave or, imo, an overly skeptical Brave. But at the same time there is niners who appears to be antibrave.
    I'm honestly just PROFO (pro front office). I supported Wren until they let him go. LOL at myself.

The Braves' organization has the reputation of being one of the best run professional sports teams anywhere. As long as this continues, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. I don't have the time nor interest to follow the game so closely I could second guess them without feelingly arrogant and delusional. Many posters love playing GM and I suppose there's some pleasure in that. If only one could check the results of your speculation. But more often than not, that just leads to more speculation.

The 3 John's handling of this rebuild has done nothing to change my overall opinion of their ability to run a successful team.

I certainly don't think we do everything right - the rash of TJ surgeries. Something is completely effed up there. And we haven't been very good at developing hitters, but I see some hope on that front.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Runnin For This Useful Post:

thethe (06-23-2015)

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    Jason is my favorite former negabrave. Justin next. BJ is definitely my least favorite negabrave. Nega didn't hit for ****.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zitothebrave For This Useful Post:

Carp (08-08-2015), NinersSBChamps (06-22-2015)

Voted Worst Poster
    2015 (Co-Winner)
    2018 (Unanimous)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,185 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by weso1 View Post
    I hope we can still be friends.
    I will think about it.