COGPK: "I left a couple of years ago. I was not mad about anything here or I would not come back. The last straw at the other place happened last week. I received a text message from a life long friend telling me that he ran into Fredi and he told him that the Braves had signed AJ P and it hadn't been announced yet and he was the first ti know. Then, the news broke out. When I told about it on the other board, the "moderator" made light of it and basically called me a liar. I don't need that. I was done with them at that point and came back here. Glad to be back and discuss in a respectable way."

ChapelHillMatt: "I think I'm going to start posting on this board again. Reading a lot of the threads on here seems to be some actual baseball discussions taking place and the childishness and bickering removed. It makes me think adults are actually posting here. "

"BillShanks: "Because of this thread, I've reached out to several long-time posters through private message. If you know anyone that greatly contributed in positive ways to our discussions, please reach out to them as well. Hopefully, we'll see even more like Murph3 and marzy rejoin us. I think the discussions are very good so far. We're slowly building them up so that by the time the season comes back around we should be close to back to normal (as far as having good traffic).

But so far, we are keeping the discussions very professional and not having to label this board as anything... if you guys know what I mean... Ha!"