User Tag List

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334
Results 661 to 679 of 679

Thread: Video Game Thread: Atari vs. Commodore Debate...

  1. #661
    Playing the Waiting Game Acuña’s Bat Flip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Gaffney, South Carolina (Home of the Big Butt "Peach" on I-85)
    Posts
    809
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 83 Times in 55 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CyYoung31 View Post
    Want to try Lucky Hit?!

    How about a game of Lucky Hit?!
    I'll give it a try.

  2. #662
    Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Eau Claire, WI
    Posts
    6,774
    Thanks
    2,729
    Thanked 1,170 Times in 805 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought an XBox One S brand new and sure in heck don't know how to use it. They got all the Minecraft games that came with it. I bought the XBox Gold online thingy. Can anyone tell me about it?

  3. #663
    Called Up to the Major Leagues mossy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,749
    Thanks
    965
    Thanked 758 Times in 380 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    Bought an XBox One S brand new and sure in heck don't know how to use it. They got all the Minecraft games that came with it. I bought the XBox Gold online thingy. Can anyone tell me about it?
    The x-box gold thingy allows you to play online with others, if ur into that kinda thing.

  4. #664
    Called Up to the Major Leagues mossy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,749
    Thanks
    965
    Thanked 758 Times in 380 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally got me a PS4, and am playing The Show 18 and loving it. Anyone else here play?

    Found a website that has customizations for all teams, including batter walk up music and stadium home run music. So far i'm in love with the game, even if I suck at hitting.

  5. #665
    Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    DANGERZONE
    Posts
    17,023
    Thanks
    1,055
    Thanked 2,797 Times in 1,965 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    5 days. hopefully I'm not set back again by Amazon cause I want to Smash.
    AJ does all the other things just as well if not better than Mac - zbhargrove

    I don't think Nolan Ryan should be a poster child for mechanics - SAV

  6. #666
    Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    DANGERZONE
    Posts
    17,023
    Thanks
    1,055
    Thanked 2,797 Times in 1,965 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Unlocked all the smash characters after deciding to grind for like 2 hours. I forget how much I love Bayonetta in most combats.
    AJ does all the other things just as well if not better than Mac - zbhargrove

    I don't think Nolan Ryan should be a poster child for mechanics - SAV

  7. #667
    Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Eau Claire, WI
    Posts
    6,774
    Thanks
    2,729
    Thanked 1,170 Times in 805 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kids love it, I don't. I need my mouse and keyboard (do they have it for the XBox1, I would love it but aiming and moving with these controllers is not it was like back in the late 70's and early 80's.

    I hated Robotron and it control scheme, almost all the games are like that for the XBox1. UGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

  8. #668
    Playing the Waiting Game
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    812
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 91 Times in 74 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got the PS4/Spider-Man bundle over Black Friday and am loving it so far. Gameplay is super easy to pick up, I like the story, and there’s so much outside of the main story to do. Just a really fun, well put together game.

  9. #669
    Voted Worst Poster of 2015
    (Co-Winner)
    NinersSBChamps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    New Prague, MN
    Posts
    12,327
    Thanks
    2,915
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 1,018 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bj1133 View Post
    Got the PS4/Spider-Man bundle over Black Friday and am loving it so far. Gameplay is super easy to pick up, I like the story, and there’s so much outside of the main story to do. Just a really fun, well put together game.
    Same thing here. That Kohl’s deal was awesome too! Loved the Kohl’s cash you got with it.
    Spider-Man remains in the plastic wrap for me. I have played Madden and 2K.

  10. #670
    Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    DANGERZONE
    Posts
    17,023
    Thanks
    1,055
    Thanked 2,797 Times in 1,965 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Mario Maker 2 for the switch just announced and it's coming out in June. Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop
    AJ does all the other things just as well if not better than Mac - zbhargrove

    I don't think Nolan Ryan should be a poster child for mechanics - SAV

  11. #671
    Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    DANGERZONE
    Posts
    17,023
    Thanks
    1,055
    Thanked 2,797 Times in 1,965 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ALso got a Link's Awakening remaster coming to the switch. I loved that game on the game boy.
    AJ does all the other things just as well if not better than Mac - zbhargrove

    I don't think Nolan Ryan should be a poster child for mechanics - SAV

  12. #672
    Shift Leader CyYoung31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    7,663
    Thanks
    1,018
    Thanked 4,895 Times in 2,347 Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    Mario Maker 2 for the switch just announced and it's coming out in June. Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop
    My GOTY and it’s not even out yet.

  13. #673
    Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

    Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Individual-1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    School of Hard Cox
    Posts
    16,931
    Thanks
    6,610
    Thanked 6,552 Times in 3,743 Posts
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Very hyped for Tetris. Internets has been out in Seattle the last few days because of historic snow blizzard. So i can't download it yet. Need some friend codes.
    Forever Fredi


  14. #674
    Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    DANGERZONE
    Posts
    17,023
    Thanks
    1,055
    Thanked 2,797 Times in 1,965 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Individual-1 View Post
    Very hyped for Tetris. Internets has been out in Seattle the last few days because of historic snow blizzard. So i can't download it yet. Need some friend codes.
    It's pretty addictive. Fun way to kill 20 minutes or so when you need to fill time or if you want to play longer of course you can. I haven't worked on the strategy aspect of targeting and whatnot.
    AJ does all the other things just as well if not better than Mac - zbhargrove

    I don't think Nolan Ryan should be a poster child for mechanics - SAV

  15. #675
    Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

    Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Individual-1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    School of Hard Cox
    Posts
    16,931
    Thanks
    6,610
    Thanked 6,552 Times in 3,743 Posts
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    It's pretty addictive. Fun way to kill 20 minutes or so when you need to fill time or if you want to play longer of course you can. I haven't worked on the strategy aspect of targeting and whatnot.
    Targeting? How does it work? Is there not just a basic tetris competition mode?

    Tetris is one game I could play for an hour or two everyday and never get bored. Really helps the mind open up.
    Forever Fredi


  16. #676
    Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    DANGERZONE
    Posts
    17,023
    Thanks
    1,055
    Thanked 2,797 Times in 1,965 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Individual-1 View Post
    Targeting? How does it work? Is there not just a basic tetris competition mode?

    Tetris is one game I could play for an hour or two everyday and never get bored. Really helps the mind open up.
    You're basically battling against 98 opponents or whatever, and you can choose to target people with your successful lines. I usually just select to target those who're attacking me as it keeps me safer it seems. As that often puts them on the defense to defend their lines.
    AJ does all the other things just as well if not better than Mac - zbhargrove

    I don't think Nolan Ryan should be a poster child for mechanics - SAV

  17. #677
    Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

    Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Individual-1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    School of Hard Cox
    Posts
    16,931
    Thanks
    6,610
    Thanked 6,552 Times in 3,743 Posts
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    You're basically battling against 98 opponents or whatever, and you can choose to target people with your successful lines. I usually just select to target those who're attacking me as it keeps me safer it seems. As that often puts them on the defense to defend their lines.
    Highest I've gotten so far is 12th. It took me a few games to figure out how to play it because I didn't know there was a hard drop. But once i did i was getting no less than 30th. I've gotten bizarrely attacked, as in it threw 8 lines on my screen at one time when i was comfortably ahead.
    Forever Fredi


  18. #678
    Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    DANGERZONE
    Posts
    17,023
    Thanks
    1,055
    Thanked 2,797 Times in 1,965 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Individual-1 View Post
    Highest I've gotten so far is 12th. It took me a few games to figure out how to play it because I didn't know there was a hard drop. But once i did i was getting no less than 30th. I've gotten bizarrely attacked, as in it threw 8 lines on my screen at one time when i was comfortably ahead.
    Yeah, I've pulled a few 60s or lower since I got "good" at it. By good meaning I understood the very basic mechanics of it. But the times I pulled those where when I was sailing along doing well than all the sudden I'm threatened with 8s and 12s and I don't have enough lines to counter. Or even worse I have those things and then make a mistake.

    I've won a handful of times I usually finish top 20, but every now and then bad luck or stupid plays have cost me some games. I'm sure like other games that as the casuals die off I'll be sucking pretty hard in no time when I'm left with only hard core gamers.
    AJ does all the other things just as well if not better than Mac - zbhargrove

    I don't think Nolan Ryan should be a poster child for mechanics - SAV

  19. #679
    Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

    Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Individual-1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    School of Hard Cox
    Posts
    16,931
    Thanks
    6,610
    Thanked 6,552 Times in 3,743 Posts
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm a level 30 now rank now. Average is in top 10s. My lowest placement was 4th. Gets difficult because of these ghost hard drop inputs my controller puts in really screws me over on the final 10 where it gets super speed.
    Forever Fredi


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •