Thread: Question about Braves "VIP Batting Practice Experience"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    526 Posts

Question about Braves "VIP Batting Practice Experience"

I'm heading down to Atlanta next month and was looking into this Braves "VIP Batting Practice Experience". Has anyone ever done it? Is it worth it? For those who don't know you basically get to watch the Braves take batting practice on the field and you get to stand on the field behind home plate.

http://atlanta.braves.mlb.com/atl/ti...g_practice.jsp

Arizona Fall Leaguer BravesBlock's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tlroom112 View Post
    I'm heading down to Atlanta next month and was looking into this Braves "VIP Batting Practice Experience". Has anyone ever done it? Is it worth it? For those who don't know you basically get to watch the Braves take batting practice on the field and you get to stand on the field behind home plate.

http://atlanta.braves.mlb.com/atl/ti...g_practice.jsp
    I have never participated during the season so I can't speak to that. I have paid for this during spring training and it was well worth it. We got several autographs and pictures with players. Don't know if they take time to do all of that when the games and bp really matter.