Thread: Self Loathing thread

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts

Self Loathing thread

Everyone hates themselves for some reason or another.

For me I have an absolutely annoying body. I have what fits into say "XL" gloves, but sometimes I have to go larger to fit my palms and it doesn't fit my fingers. Cause I'm all palms. Second annoyance is my feet. No generic sized shoe fits. One truth with that though, is I cannot wear normal (D) width shoes. I need to have EE or 4E shoes. Which severely limits what I can get. Last annoying part is my upper body. I have an unusually long torso, barrel chest, and super long arms. I could lose every ounce of fat in my body, and still would need a XX shirt or at least an XLT. But I'm pretty sure my chest is too big for an XL shirt to not look absurd.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,742 Posts
    I've never seen anyone call themselves fat every possible other way than actually saying they're fat.
    Forever Fredi

3. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to The Chosen One For This Useful Post:

drewdat (04-06-2015), ESP47 (04-06-2015), goldfly (04-13-2015), Hawk (04-06-2015), holden (04-08-2015), jpx7 (04-06-2015), Metaphysicist (04-12-2015), NinersSBChamps (04-06-2015), sturg33 (04-07-2015), Tapate50 (04-06-2015), thethe (04-08-2015), TURBO (04-15-2015), weso1 (04-06-2015), yeezus (04-06-2015)

Gwinnett Bound
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    199 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    Everyone hates themselves for some reason or another.

For me I have an absolutely annoying body. I have what fits into say "XL" gloves, but sometimes I have to go larger to fit my palms and it doesn't fit my fingers. Cause I'm all palms. Second annoyance is my feet. No generic sized shoe fits. One truth with that though, is I cannot wear normal (D) width shoes. I need to have EE or 4E shoes. Which severely limits what I can get. Last annoying part is my upper body. I have an unusually long torso, barrel chest, and super long arms. I could lose every ounce of fat in my body, and still would need a XX shirt or at least an XLT. But I'm pretty sure my chest is too big for an XL shirt to not look absurd.
    You should copy that and put it on your okcupid profile and let us know the results.

Other than XL, I've never heard of any of those sizes. What the hell are EE and 4E shoes? The hell is XLT? What is XX? Extra Extra? I highly doubt you'd need specialty made clothes if you lost every ounce of fat on your body. That's what people who overeat do...use every excuse in the book to try and justify why they're big. You could be a small manlet so instead of complaining about your body type, get off your ass, do something about it and use it to your advantage. What you described is this and I highly doubt this is your body type.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ESP47 For This Useful Post:

Hawk (04-06-2015), The Chosen One (04-06-2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood View Post
    I've never seen anyone call themselves fat every possible other way than actually saying they're fat.
    YO i'm dead

7. The Following User Says Thank You to yeezus For This Useful Post:

jpx7 (04-06-2015)

Very Flirtatious, but Doubts What Love Is. jpx7's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,827 Posts
    I thought this was a safe space.
    "For all his tattooings he was on the whole a clean, comely looking cannibal."

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jpx7 For This Useful Post:

yeezus (04-06-2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,708 Posts
    I am also fat.
    thank you weso1!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to weso1 For This Useful Post:

The Chosen One (04-07-2015)

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    Pics or shens.

Also, I can only imagine how huge Zito's pen0r must be.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ESP47 View Post
    You should copy that and put it on your okcupid profile and let us know the results.

Other than XL, I've never heard of any of those sizes. What the hell are EE and 4E shoes? The hell is XLT? What is XX? Extra Extra? I highly doubt you'd need specialty made clothes if you lost every ounce of fat on your body. That's what people who overeat do...use every excuse in the book to try and justify why they're big. You could be a small manlet so instead of complaining about your body type, get off your ass, do something about it and use it to your advantage. What you described is this and I highly doubt this is your body type.0
    Dude, you wouldn't believe the looks I get cause of how physically intimidating my upper body is.

I have a chest that's very large. If I lost all my weight I'm pretty sure I'd still be a 46 or 48 chest. My dad has the same big barrel chest. And XLT refers to a tall cut. Meaning longer in the torso, for folks like me who have really long torsos. As you may or may not know, shirts are cut primarily based on chest size and what's considered normal for length. If you're either skinnier than your height or have a longer torso, you need the T if you want proper fitting clothes. I don't fit in anything that's not a T properly.

I can definitely lose more weight, and a lot of it. But I would still have large and weird hands and a long torso.

Also another unfun thing, my head is too damned big. 7 7/8 hats are too snug when my hair is long.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    Hey, I'm fat and big boned!

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,742 Posts
    I laughed at this for a solid minute

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,271 Posts
    This is incredible.