Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why is AJ Peirzynski a bad person?

Hessmania Forever
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,965 Posts
    AJ, thanks for posting. You seem like a sensitive new age guy, which completely belies your on-field persona. One thing I've noticed about you is that for as many years as you have been playing baseball, your face doesn't appear to be as weather-beaten as players your age. Any skin care tips for those of us out here?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 50PoundHead For This Useful Post:

jpx7 (04-11-2015)

Arizona Fall Leaguer Anthony J. Pierzynski's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 50PoundHead View Post
    AJ, thanks for posting. You seem like a sensitive new age guy, which completely belies your on-field persona. One thing I've noticed about you is that for as many years as you have been playing baseball, your face doesn't appear to be as weather-beaten as players your age. Any skin care tips for those of us out here?
    Hey, friend! Thanks for your question, and thanks for rooting for the Braves and yours truly.

I hope I get a fair shake from fans here, and I'll be the first to admit that though I strive to be the best AJ that I can be, sometimes my competitive nature gets the better of me. Also, occasionally I drink a lot and black out for hours at a time.

One thing I've noticed about you is that for as many years as you have been playing baseball, your face doesn't appear to be as weather-beaten as players your age. Any skin care tips for those of us out here?
    I have been called pretty much every kind of cancer there is, but melanoma is not one of them, my friend. Yes, I have received this kind of compliment from time to time, though not as often as jealous/admiring comments about my hair. I try not to let it go to my head, but at a certain point I have to concede that I'm a pretty mother****er. As you can imagine, having outstanding athletic prowess AND an exceptional complexion can be a burden, because it tends to compound the kind of bad karma that sometimes flows in my direction. Haters aside, I'm a lucky man and I know it. In fact, the only issue I've ever had with my skin are these occasional sores that I get around my mouth. See, I'm human, too, and I can admit my vulnerabilities.

Here's a benchmark for a perfect complexion. Look at this flawless canvas, untouched by the ravages of age:

Gorgeous, right?

On the other hand, that baby in the picture probably has a long and sad life ahead of her if she doesn't get out in front of some aesthetic concerns.

So here are a few tips:

1) Garbage in/garbage out. Watch what you put in your body. Don't ingest toxins—eat right and drink in moderation.

2) Skin care. Other than the occasional organic raw honey face mask followed by kefir & sea salt exfoliation scrub with a boar-bristle brush, I don't have any particular skin care regimen or product that I favor, being that I'm straight and all.

3) Avoid damage and trauma to the facial area.

4) Maintain a positive attitude and don't let anything get you riled up. Stress is the **** that will kill you.

Hope this helps!

XOXO AJ

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anthony J. Pierzynski For This Useful Post:

50PoundHead (04-11-2015), jpx7 (04-11-2015)