Damn.

Forever Fredi

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyStark View Post
    Everyone from here who lurks there daily, has clearly seen other than Tedd, olehickory, david55, ocalabrave, and sometimes cajunrevenge, that you are the only other person posting there.

The GDT's in the last few weeks have had you posting in them. Anyone else posting in them is either JerryStarke, are already here on this forum, you, or someone with PM turned off.
    Its been my home for 10 years. Why would I just turn my back on there? It's probably moot now. I am not going back. By bringing this up you sealed my fate on that board. I might as well just take a hiatus from both places. This is too much. I spent my time there defending each and everyone of you before you got it in the end and this is how I am going to be repaid. Yes, it is better I take a leave of both places. You just took the fun out of me so all you all can go ahead and make fun, call out, do what you want, you wont see me posting here or there for a while. If you want to get a hold me, pm me, I will be on the Illinois board or the other Illnois non-Scout boards.

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,761 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    Doesn't matter if he takes my powers. It is not worth it to be honest. I have people here accusing me of being a tyrant which I laughed at. I wonder if those same people would ask Dalyn, Weso, even Meta, Zito and others I've defended, or people who thought I would do somethign to them like Goldfly, Steak Sauce, Running and other liberals, which I let them speak their silliness.

I rather post here and dog the Nats, Thethe silliness and be a constant irritant to the hybrid Justin Bieber/Eninem wannabe named BRule.
    1. Doesn't matter if people here accuse you of being a tyrant since when they all came over here, they effectively were no longer under your supervision (assuming you were still a mod a few weeks ago).
    2. He removes your powers without any sort of notice, then gives it back to you... without any sort of notice.
    Forever Fredi

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,761 Posts
    Its been my home for 10 years. Why would I just turn my back on there? It's probably moot now. I am not going back. By bringing this up you sealed my fate on that board. I might as well just take a hiatus from both places. This is too much. I spent my time there defending each and everyone of you before you got it in the end and this is how I am going to be repaid. Yes, it is better I take a leave of both places. You just took the fun out of me so all you all can go ahead and make fun, call out, do what you want, you wont see me posting here or there for a while. If you want to get a hold me, pm me, I will be on the Illinois board or the other Illnois non-Scout boards.
    You were repaid with, by being invited back into the community in which your boss completely decimated (yet you still prove loyal to him, why? Who the hell knows).

And I'm sure we all heard this with clvclv two weeks ago. You can't leave us, you never will. We're just kind of thrown back that you apparently have been lying and lied to us.
    Forever Fredi

Playing the Waiting Game BremanFan88's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    216 Posts
    All you need is Hart and Cox.

Called Up to the Major Leagues Gary82's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    375 Posts
    You were repaid with, by being invited back into the community in which your boss completely decimated (yet you still prove loyal to him, why? Who the hell knows).

And I'm sure we all heard this with clvclv two weeks ago. You can't leave us, you never will. We're just kind of thrown back that you apparently have been lying and lied to us.
    Loyal to an alcoholic with multiple personalities.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    I'm pretty sure pd ran that site to the ground wearing only tighty whiteys while holding a fifth of yukon jack

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    I only did it for YNOT because I can edit the questions, nothing more nothing less. I am not a babysitter.
    That's simply not the case. You did plenty of heavy handed babysitting. You, along with Patio, micromanaged the content on all 3 boards until everyone ran off. The only silly thing here is you acting like you played no part in scout's demise. You were the very willing Himmler to Patio's Hitler.

As usual you refuse to take a clear side. You're like one of those devious court advisers in Game of Thrones who knows how to cozy up to power and then is never guilty of anything.

I say GUILTY. Off with his head! Or at least make him change his moniker to "The Great Pretender - aka Patio's Bootyboy". Being a double-agent never ends well.
    Last edited by Runnin; 07-31-2013 at 12:24 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Runnin For This Useful Post:

BremanFan88 (07-31-2013)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,408 Posts
    Doesn't matter if he takes my powers. It is not worth it to be honest. I have people here accusing me of being a tyrant which I laughed at. I wonder if those same people would ask Dalyn, Weso, even Meta, Zito and others I've defended, or people who thought I would do somethign to them like Goldfly, Steak Sauce, Running and other liberals, which I let them speak their silliness.

I rather post here and dog the Nats, Thethe silliness and be a constant irritant to the hybrid Justin Bieber/Eninem wannabe named BRule.

You definitely always defended me and answered my questions and tried to address the problems. That's why I was happy to see you over here.

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    That's simply not the case. You did plenty of heavy handed babysitting. You, along with Patio, micromanaged the content on all 3 boards until everyone ran off. The only silly thing here is you acting like you played no part in scout's demise. You were the very willing Himmler to Patio's Hitler.

As usual you refuse to take a clear side. You're like one of those devious court advisers in Game of Thrones who knows how to cozy up to power and then is never guilty of anything.

I say GUILTY. Off with his head! Or at least make him change his moniker to "The Great Pretender - aka Patio's Bootyboy". Being a double-agent never ends well.
    We dont' really know who was at fault. Only thing I know AA being directly involved with was getting Meta banned for telling gr8 to kill himself.

That said, I would be shocked if AA was a double agent. While he's way too loyal to scout considering the board is dying a miserable death, he's also loyal to many people over here. I highly doubt he'd want to stop talkign to people over here because of his blind love for Scout.

I'm of the opinion that let the past be the past. If AA was a tyrant over there who cares. We're over here, Scout is dead, long live InvisionPower Boards!
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,708 Posts
    If the PM fits... You have to acquit.

I think AA needs to get his YNOT threads going on this board. Why do you need mod powers to do it AA? Don't you just need to edit your own threads?
    thank you weso1!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to weso1 For This Useful Post:

The Chosen One (07-31-2013)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    We dont' really know who was at fault. Only thing I know AA being directly involved with was getting Meta banned for telling gr8 to kill himself.

That said, I would be shocked if AA was a double agent. While he's way too loyal to scout considering the board is dying a miserable death, he's also loyal to many people over here. I highly doubt he'd want to stop talkign to people over here because of his blind love for Scout.

I'm of the opinion that let the past be the past. If AA was a tyrant over there who cares. We're over here, Scout is dead, long live InvisionPower Boards!
    Whether AA had ban power or not, he pretended that he did by threatening people with retribution when they got out of line. Of course it didn't last long, only a month or so, because posters wisely just left. The Pulpit and the Locker Room dried up before the GDT's and that was not all Patio's doing.

But I agree that what happened on that board is now ancient internet history. AA is a solid, regular poster and that's what any decent board needs, even though I think he's mostly full of shat. The content on this board is a hundred times better. As far as I'm concerned, the whole damn Stark family is welcome as long as they are Braves fans.

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts

what silliness did i speak?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,708 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    what silliness did i speak?
    I think AA went back to whatever planet he is from.
    thank you weso1!

Not Actually Brian Hunter Metaphysicist's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    878 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by weso1 View Post
    I think AA went back to whatever planet he is from.
    Would you say that Poochie was black or white?

Atlanta Braves Fan
    Wash Nationals Fan
    Bryce Harper Fanatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    874 Posts
    Some of you guys need to get out and get some fresh air at times. Or some pussy.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gilesfan For This Useful Post:

BRule (08-01-2013), ESP47 (08-01-2013), gtcway (08-01-2013), Runnin (08-04-2013)

Creepy Lurking Stalker
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Way too much drama going on over who posts where. If the site is good enough, then it doesn't matter what's going on elsewhere. This sounds like more of a personal vendetta, than an attempt to run a community.

Don't make the same mistake PD did and run off people that contribute, just because they post/read elsewhere.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,708 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gr82banautiger View Post
    Way too much drama going on over who posts where. If the site is good enough, then it doesn't matter what's going on elsewhere. This sounds like more of a personal vendetta, than an attempt to run a community.

Don't make the same mistake PD did and run off people that contribute, just because they post/read elsewhere.
    That's not what's happening here at all. Nobody has ever complained about people posting over there. This was just simply about AA potentially lieing to us about being a mod. It was a little suspicious is all. I think he explained himself fine and we should move on.

And I think the YNOT is a great idea and hope that AA will come back and do it. I do think it's time to move on and let bygones be bygones about AA's mod style while on Scout. He wasn't the reason that board sank.

Personally, I'd welcome Patio over here as a poster.
    thank you weso1!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to weso1 For This Useful Post:

Mrs. Meta (08-01-2013)

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,761 Posts
    What weso said, and great job gr8 on that JerryStarke callout. lol
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,708 Posts
    What weso said, and great job gr8 on that JerryStarke callout. lol

"As the new administrator for this site I have access to all historical data." - Jerry's reply

Also, it looks like he's trying to get folks to move over to twitter instead of this site by posting a list of twitter feeds. I think maybe his list of twitter accounts might be a good way to advertise this board. Anybody with thoughts on that idea? Get the word out on the twitter feeds that he posted?
    thank you weso1!