Brilliant.
    Agreed. Freedom is pretty brilliant

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    They should make a video game of whats its really like to be a cop. Like shooting someone, then checking to make sure theres no surveillance cameras before lying in the police report to justify the shooting. Getting a dog to fake alert so you can search a car, then if you dont find anything you have the option to plant drugs. You get bonus points for arresting people trying to film you too.
    I'd play the **** out of that game.

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    Agreed. Freedom is pretty brilliant
    Says the American.

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gilesfan View Post
    What was he arrested for?
    From another source

"Moore was later released without charges, while two others who were in a car with him remained in custody."

So nothing is my assumption. Probably intimidation. Seemingly they wanted to bring him in for questioning and posted wanted bulletins online, but he already submitted his video.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

5. The Following User Says Thank You to zitothebrave For This Useful Post:

Tomahawking4life (05-01-2015)

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    I just heard on CNBC in the background, that that it is being classified as a murder, and that the officers didn't have cause to arrest Gray, and that Gray requested medical help twice.

Doesn't sound good

I think the po po will be taking it up the pooper shooter soon. This is not looking pretty for them and if they did not have probable cause or read rights (dead man do not tell tales) some are going to go away.

If they did not arrest him or gave him his Miranda rights, no punishment is severe enough for the cops, that is straight up bullying to point of killing. We do not need rogue cops on the street.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Yes, he's an advocate for Baltimore. What do you expect him to say?
    Stick up for the system that has made him a **** ton of money instead of being truthful
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to goldfly For This Useful Post:

Tomahawking4life (05-01-2015), zitothebrave (05-01-2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by acesfull86 View Post
    Baltimore's black mayor said the city is being destroyed by "thugs?" Didn't she get the memo that white, PC obsessed liberals declared that word a racial slur?
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    And what's the problem? was she wrong?
    Obama didn't backtrack from his comments from calling these people thugs.

The people that rioted and looted are 'thugs' You can say that I am implying a different word than thug but obamas doing it too.
    If thug isn't code language, why did he have to say "white thug":

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/geraldo-c...-aint-nothing/
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

11. The Following User Says Thank You to goldfly For This Useful Post:

Atlanta Braves Fan
    Wash Nationals Fan
    Bryce Harper Fanatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    874 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    Stick up for the system that has made him a **** ton of money instead of being truthful
    What's made him a ton of money is having a rich father, by the way. The guy is pushing his political agenda, which is fine, but you should understand why he's saying what he's saying.
    "Yes, I did think Aldrich was good UNTIL I SAW HIM PLAY. "- thethe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    What's made him a ton of money is having a rich father, by the way. The guy is pushing his political agenda, which is fine, but you should understand why he's saying what he's saying.
    I don't think the majority of the people protesting are Orioles fans or peopel who they make a lot of money off of. Meanwhile I'm sure the cop supporters are.

In the end, he said his agenda, you're right. And I think he deserves his credit for having the balls to do it even if it was a risk to do so. All too often corporations don't take a stand because it's risky, even if they're right. Look at Chik-Fil-A. They took a stand and then when they saw the financials they threw that stand out the window. It's not easy having opinions.

Atlanta Braves Fan
    Wash Nationals Fan
    Bryce Harper Fanatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    874 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    I don't think the majority of the people protesting are Orioles fans or peopel who they make a lot of money off of. Meanwhile I'm sure the cop supporters are.

In the end, he said his agenda, you're right. And I think he deserves his credit for having the balls to do it even if it was a risk to do so. All too often corporations don't take a stand because it's risky, even if they're right. Look at Chik-Fil-A. They took a stand and then when they saw the financials they threw that stand out the window. It's not easy having opinions.
    Im not sure if you know this, but Baltimore is democratic run....the whole city...mayor, city council, schools, etc. You don't think they attend Orioles games? You don't think him pushing his liberal beliefs is beneficial in a democratic area?
    "Yes, I did think Aldrich was good UNTIL I SAW HIM PLAY. "- thethe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Im not sure if you know this, but Baltimore is democratic run....the whole city...mayor, city council, schools, etc. You don't think they attend Orioles games? You don't think him pushing his liberal beliefs is beneficial in a democratic area?
    he is standing up for people that don't go to ball games

unless you think poor blacks are going to go "hey, lets go to O's games now" after this

your angle doesn't make sense to me

16. The Following User Says Thank You to goldfly For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    same system made him a **** ton of money

doesn't matter how it got to his pockets

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    I laughed. Link

As riots in Baltimore continue to spiral out of control, several Middle Eastern leaders have publicly considered sending forces to help maintain some sense of order and stop the chaos from spilling over into neighboring states.

“We aren’t the world’s police, and we can’t be expected to intervene in such an unstable region every time the people rise up against their government,” explained Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi. “At the same time, we have legitimate interests in ensuring Maryland doesn’t become a failed state given its proximity to Washington.”

While the Iraqi leader said he was against putting boots on the ground in Baltimore, he would not rule out airstrikes to help strengthen the increasingly-tenuous hold of the American regime. The Libyan Prime Minister, Abdullah al-Thani, said that Arab states must take action to make sure the unrest does not spread to the American capital just 30 miles away. However, Afghan President Ashraf Ghani was adamant that his military would not be pulled into the conflict in Baltimore.

“While we view the events in Baltimore with great concern, we’ve got our own issues to deal with and cannot afford to be nation-building overseas,” Ghani insisted. “Besides, even if our intention is just to put down the uprising in Baltimore, we could end up getting sucked into their civil war and still have our troops propping up the government 15 years from now.”

President Obama would not comment on reports that Iranian forces were seen fighting alongside police near Camden Yards, and Egyptian President al-Sisi has expressed “deep concerns” at the brutal crackdown on citizens and a possible military coup. “Such actions are simply unacceptable,” said the Egyptian President.

In related news, the Israeli Prime Minister expressed his support for the American government and offered to send settlers to assist in occupying territory in Baltimore.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sturg33 For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (05-01-2015), cajunrevenge (05-02-2015), goldfly (05-01-2015), jpx7 (05-01-2015), Tomahawking4life (05-01-2015), zitothebrave (05-01-2015)

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Three of the most responsible for the crime are black police officers.......the ones that failed to give him any medical aid. The white officers were the ones that cuffed him (bike cops) and that is all.

Oh this is going to be good!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    Three of the most responsible for the crime are black police officers.......the ones that failed to give him any medical aid. The white officers were the ones that cuffed him (bike cops) and that is all.

nwa covered this a long time ago
    But don't let it be a black and a white one
    Cause they'll slam ya down to the street top
    Black police showing out for the white cop

it's a system problem

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to goldfly For This Useful Post:

cajunrevenge (05-02-2015), Tomahawking4life (05-02-2015)

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts

It's not going to be good if the DA can't get a guilty verdict. That was pretty stupid of her to shoot for charges that high

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts

Who cares if they're black or white. They're cops. They're part of the system. you think black cops are any different? If anything they're worse because they need to "prove" themselves.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to zitothebrave For This Useful Post:

Tomahawking4life (05-02-2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    It's not going to be good if the DA can't get a guilty verdict. That was pretty stupid of her to shoot for charges that high
    It's never stupid to charge for as much as possible. If you don't charge for the moon, you're less likely to get a ocnviction.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to zitothebrave For This Useful Post:

Tomahawking4life (05-02-2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,708 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    It's never stupid to charge for as much as possible. If you don't charge for the moon, you're less likely to get a ocnviction.
    It's unethical. I think the murder 2 charge is quite a reach.
    thank you weso1!