Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black Lives Matter

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts

Black Lives Matter

At least 40 people shot, 1 of them fatally, in Chicago since Friday afternoon.

Where's the outrage In the media fellas?

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Sadly you just don't get it. And you constantly spew your racist posts continually proving you don't get it. I'll spell it out for you, when a civilian kills a civilian, it's different than when a cop kills a civilian. Cops kill black folk at a much higher clip based on available data than they kill other races.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    Sadly you just don't get it. And you constantly spew your racist posts continually proving you don't get it. I'll spell it out for you, when a civilian kills a civilian, it's different than when a cop kills a civilian. Cops kill black folk at a much higher clip based on available data than they kill other races.

Actually you don't get it. The media doesn't care how many blacks are killed by other blacks. It's liberal hypocrisy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    Actually you don't get it. The media doesn't care how many blacks are killed by other blacks. It's liberal hypocrisy.
    LMAO, you're so racist and jaded it's hysterical. I assume you're a troll at this point.

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Kr is right.

Jesse and Al are not addressing the big issue. You are perpetuating what KR Is actually talking about.

When I talk to the black youths here and Minneapolis, they don't care about the police, all they care about is street cred, get tatted up and score ho's. The hood mentality is like a drug. But when Ispeak to suburban black youths, it is all about education and being BETTER THAN WHITES, that is all they care about. I want Jackass and Dullton tostalk to the hood youths and tell them, you will be dead by your fellow hood mate or the police, that is the only direction you are going. But what they really want? They are just waiting for that white black thing conflict so they can make more money off of you, the real idiots that they profit off of. The con game they feed you is so simple you all still after 30 years feed their coffers and since the money keeps raining like a strip club, why stop it? I don't blame them, they think liberals are idiots fighting for a black plight they don't want to stop and they profiting off it like no other. Lucky his son was stupid and his dad is like "You are too stupid to be my son that is why you are in jail."
    I guess his Yoda like teaching wasn't good enough and the con game is still the family secret.

Until Jackass and Dullton do something about black on black crime, they do not get one ounce or microgram of respect from me. Blacks kill more blacks than any other race, civil, war anything you can come up with and you are worried about the police? Why do I not fear them? I buzzed in the last three days by the po po, six times at around 10 to 15 miles over the speed limit, not a single one stopped me. If they stop me, I do what they ask, plain enough, not threaten them but respect them. Most hood rats don't and bad things happen if you don't respect the law.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    LMAO, you're so racist and jaded it's hysterical. I assume you're a troll at this point.
    Even though I think he has some racists tendencies but 90% of the time he is telling the truth. And yes I dress him down on those tendencies and he knows when he steps over the line and diffuses the issues with me. At least he is man enough to do that. He even apologies to me, so does Thethe. I might not agree with them on some things, but they address me as an equal unlike some of you all on the liberal side, with your paternal musings.

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts

Says the anti-Semite

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Says the anti-Semite
    Says the anti-slav, anti-Persian, anti-Arab, and so on so forth person.

Awaiting a Promotion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts
    Stupid thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,708 Posts
    Krg is a great poster and not actually racist. I enjoy his posts.
    thank you weso1!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weso1 For This Useful Post:

Hawk (05-17-2015), The Chosen One (05-17-2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by weso1 View Post
    Krg is a great poster and not actually racist. I enjoy his posts.
    Let us blacks deal with our own, we do not need Conservatives, Liberals and especially WHITIES to help our own. That carrot of welfare is the bane to my race and it needs to be eradicated and you whites continue to wield it as a weapon. KR is right in a lot of ways. We blacks only know the con game, violence, anarchy, no respect for anyone or anything and those who do are labeled outcast and Uncle Toms. Do you know why Obama doesn't help his own kind? Because he thinks we are ignorant. As soon as he won the election, he laughed and laughed a long time and called us idiots because he is not going to lift one finger to help us. He will promise the moon but deliver a trailer park. He has no allegiance to my race, NONE and he has shown that.

You whites on this board, libs in general want dumb blacks that say yes sir, yes maam while you dangle that carrot. You all can't stand me because I will slap that carrot out of your hand then a left hook into your grill. I am tired of you all thinking that all blacks are dumb. They are the most Conservative people on this planet and bible thumpers and that what bothers you, you hate that. Black are Christians to a core except they will stab you in back for a quick buck in a minute when you aren't watching. That is how most of us roll and don't forget it.

Oh, Weso, KR has racists tendencies but since you are WHITE, you won't notice it. But I am a bigot as well so I won't throw stones his way and if I do have a problem with him, like in the pas,t he got an earful from me, but at least he was respectful to me in fighting unlike the liberals on this board, who thinks they are my master. My bigotry is to Muslim radicals and stupid Liberal whites who wants to own and control us blacks. I own up to that.

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    Says the anti-Semite
    Zito is also a gay basher.

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    If I was a Republican presidential candidate AA would be my 'Joe the Black man' ...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hawk For This Useful Post:

The Chosen One (05-17-2015), zitothebrave (05-17-2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Zito is also a gay basher.

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    Let us blacks deal with our own, we do not need Conservatives, Liberals and especially WHITIES to help our own. That carrot of welfare is the bane to my race and it needs to be eradicated and you whites continue to wield it as a weapon. KR is right in a lot of ways. We blacks only know the con game, violence, anarchy, no respect for anyone or anything and those who do are labeled outcast and Uncle Toms. Do you know why Obama doesn't help his own kind? Because he thinks we are ignorant. As soon as he won the election, he laughed and laughed a long time and called us idiots because he is not going to lift one finger to help us. He will promise the moon but deliver a trailer park. He has no allegiance to my race, NONE and he has shown that.

You whites on this board, libs in general want dumb blacks that say yes sir, yes maam while you dangle that carrot. You all can't stand me because I will slap that carrot out of your hand then a left hook into your grill. I am tired of you all thinking that all blacks are dumb. They are the most Conservative people on this planet and bible thumpers and that what bothers you, you hate that. Black are Christians to a core except they will stab you in back for a quick buck in a minute when you aren't watching. That is how most of us roll and don't forget it.

Oh, Weso, KR has racists tendencies but since you are WHITE, you won't notice it. But I am a bigot as well so I won't throw stones his way and if I do have a problem with him, like in the pas,t he got an earful from me, but at least he was respectful to me in fighting unlike the liberals on this board, who thinks they are my master. My bigotry is to Muslim radicals and stupid Liberal whites who wants to own and control us blacks. I own up to that.

Never said I don't have racist tendencies, we all do. I'm just not a liberal and feel bad for being white.

57, sav, zito etc. would get scared if they walk to thier car in the middle of the night and a group of 'thugs' was walking towards them. They'll deny it of course but even Jesse Jackson Admitted that he gets scared when that happens.

Everyone is a little racist but the left uses racism to control blacks. The liberals will tell them the GOP and the Tea Party are all racist but it's not those groups that are making every excuse for the failures in the black community. Failure should never be accepted or excused.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Krgrecw For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (05-18-2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    I don't get why violence within the black community is not a bigger political issue.
    Natural Immunity Croc

21. The Following User Says Thank You to thethe For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (05-18-2015)

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    I don't get why violence within the black community is not a bigger political issue.

Liberals don't give a **** about black people. Never have never will.

Notice how the biker gang shooting in Texas is all over the news? As it should be, but if it took place at a black party in Chicago by black gangs it wouldn't be on the news.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Krgrecw For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (05-18-2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Never said I don't have racist tendencies, we all do. I'm just not a liberal and feel bad for being white.

57, sav, zito etc. would get scared if they walk to thier car in the middle of the night and a group of 'thugs' was walking towards them. They'll deny it of course but even Jesse Jackson Admitted that he gets scared when that happens.

Everyone is a little racist but the left uses racism to control blacks. The liberals will tell them the GOP and the Tea Party are all racist but it's not those groups that are making every excuse for the failures in the black community. Failure should never be accepted or excused.
    I think you need to look up the definition of racism. If a group of teens to early 20 something men were walking towards me regardless of race I'd be scared. The fact that you used "thugs" as a qualifier signals your racist tendencies. THat age group is one of the most dangerous because they're still hormonal and stupid, and they're physically mature.

Racism is walking past one black person and digging your hands in your pockets for fear of being robbed.

Racism is an issue in this nation, the issue with your brand of racism is assuming that blacks cannot help themselves. They need to be put in jail because they're animals. You still don't get the real issue of black poverty, which pretty much predominately comes from the criminal "justice" system.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Most races commit crimes against their own races. Blacks don't do it at a more outrageous clip than any other race. The issue we have in the black community is that we have kids who believe the only way to get out of it is to join a gang and become a gang leader. That disconnect is what needs to be resolved. As a white person I have a ton of role models of who to model myself off of in the community. Not that it's authoritative but to quote Kanye's We Don't Care "But as a shorty I looked up to the dopeman. Only adult man I knew that wasn't broke, man" and that institutional issue is the problem. Black folk in cities and other poor communities have that issue for a reason. We also have the people who want to work get their jobs taken from them. When you've spent 20 years building cars in Detroit and the job goes away, it's not easy to just pick up and leave or start a new trade. What corporations did to the cities of America is a crime.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to zitothebrave For This Useful Post:

57Brave (05-18-2015)