Thread: Karma's a Bitch

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts

Karma's a Bitch

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/compa...k?ocid=U145DHP

LEt them die. Or pay the US every damned cent in tax revenue they should have collected plus a 10% fine. THis is exactly the **** I said would happen when it comes to companies and taxes in the US. THey want to be in America for the protection but don't want to pay taxes. **** them.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    But you support so many of companies that do this?

All companies do things like this. It's a have to in the business world.

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    But you support so many of companies that do this?

All companies do things like this. It's a have to in the business world.
    I agree with you that we all do support these greedy hypocritical bastards, but it isn't a "have to". Haven't we had this discussion before? Anything sh*tty that companies or people want to do to (or withhold) from people who work for them, people (who usually have) families is just unavoidable in your eyes, or at least that's how it seems. CEOs can run their companies and shred the companies own solvency and future for their own salaries and perks, but if they were to pay their people a living wage, then they'd be run out of town, and while I do agree that our corporate tax rates are steeper than I'd like to see, that would mean more to me if any of them actually paid them, they get breaks and perks and outsource and what's this new term for setting up a false business site overseas so that they can pad their own wallets even more and then whine and bitch like little girls when someone calls them on it, or that other country taxes them. The excusing of all types of behavior by the top tier of America's wealthiest citizens when done to those under their authority started under Lord Reagan in the wonderful 80s and still continues today and is beyond reprehensible IMO. When did we get to the point of having this damn upside down pyramid (most of the benefits are at the top) when it comes to which groups profit more from these sweet gigs, but when it comes to responsibility and consequences we go back to the regular shaped pyramid (most of the responsibility is at the bottom).

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Oklahomahawk For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (06-25-2015)