Thread: Switzerland, 1 in 2 people have a gun and it is the one of the safest countries....

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts

Switzerland, 1 in 2 people have a gun and it is the one of the safest countries....

"For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    Maybe we can do all those things, too, if we establish the United States as a haven for tax evaders, fraudulent accounting, money laundering, racketeering, blood money, etc.

It's also pretty easy to accomplish a 'social safety net' when you have a small population, are hostile to foreigners/expatriots/immigrants, and in case I forgot to mention: knowingly take money from corrupt third world governments (both in power and deposed), murderers, and other despicable human beings.

Beautiful country though.
    Last edited by Hawk; 07-01-2015 at 05:02 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawk For This Useful Post:

acesfull86 (07-02-2015)

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Maybe we can do all those things, too, if we establish the United States as a haven for tax evaders, fraudulent accounting, money laundering, racketeering, blood money, etc.

It's also pretty easy to accomplish a 'social safety net' when you have a small population, are hostile to foreigners/expatriots/immigrants, and in case I forgot to mention: knowingly take money from corrupt third world governments (both in power and deposed), murderers, and other despicable human beings.

Ding, ding. We have a winner.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts

Massive burn here. Well done.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts

I think you missed the overall point of that lol

But I don't think we are better or do better than what you describe them of doing
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Playing the Waiting Game keithlaw's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    294 Posts

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    I think you missed the overall point of that lol

But I don't think we are better or do better than what you describe them of doing
    Sorry, I just got fixated on the notion that the United States needed to 'mimic' Switzerland in any respect whatsoever. The Swiss shouldn't be bragging about profiting (immensely) from 1/3 of the world's capital flight.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Sorry, I just got fixated on the notion that the United States needed to 'mimic' Switzerland in any respect whatsoever. The Swiss shouldn't be bragging about profiting (immensely) from 1/3 of the world's capital flight.
    Well we all know how much Gold admires corporations and wealthy individuals that don't pay taxes.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    no worries man

i think we should mimic switzerland in some ways(as with the rest of europe) . the pic on the left and the stats about guns is pushed by right wing people in some circles though. the bull**** 2nd amendment people is what the meme is about though

Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Well we all know how much Gold admires corporations and wealthy individuals that don't pay taxes.
    i have no problem at all with wealthy/rich people

**** a corporation and thinking they are more important than the people and the state though