No lie, that's kinda weird.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Metaphysicist For This Useful Post:

jpx7 (08-03-2016)

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Until snopes confirms or denies that I don't buy it. It would be a bigger uproar than just mentioned on two websites

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    Until snopes confirms or denies that I don't buy it. It would be a bigger uproar than just mentioned on two websites
    Seems to be true. The fetus figures are supplied by Heritage House, a pro-life group and have been spotted at other events, namely something called the Jesus Camp.

Apparently they only make white aborted fetuses. LMAO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    And btw, Donald Trump has also virtually killed the political discourse on this site.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,708 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    And btw, Donald Trump has also virtually killed the political discourse on this site.
    Yeah, really. It's going to be a boring election year. I'll still go after Hillary because she is absolutely horrible, but so is Trump. I will say that there is no question the media is going after Trump more aggressively. But he's also putting softballs on a tee for them.

On Sunday Hillary once again lied to the American people about her emails and insulted the mother of a slain Benghazi official by implying that she's a liar. Media could be all over that, but instead Trump has to go barf all over the place about the Khan's and give the media an easy out.
    thank you weso1!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by weso1 View Post
    I will say that there is no question the media is going after Trump more aggressively.
    Shouldn't they?

But he's also putting softballs on a tee for them.

On Sunday Hillary once again lied to the American people about her emails and insulted the mother of a slain Benghazi official by implying that she's a liar. Media could be all over that, but instead Trump has to go barf all over the place about the Khan's and give the media an easy out.
    I really think Trump doesn't want to win, but just finish close enough to blame the media and the system, which he is already doing.

There is a story out there about Trump calling a major PR person connected with him in the spring of '15 and telling this person that he was gonna run for President but wanted to finish 2nd (in the R nomination, I assume). If this is true, and I can't imagine why it wouldn't be, it would explain everything that has followed.

Trump's latest actions are not from a man really trying to win - Insulting the fire chief, suddenly praising Obama in a major interview, bashing the Gold Star family, lying about the NFL, and even hinting that he won't debate Hillary. He still refuses to release his tax info or create an organized campaign machine, etc. He doesn't want to win, just to make a lot of noise for himself. The idea of actually winning probably scares him to death.

So far, he's played the American people like a violin. His only miscalculation so far is that the Republican candidates were more inept that he thought.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Runnin For This Useful Post:

50PoundHead (08-02-2016), jpx7 (08-03-2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,708 Posts
    Shouldn't they?

No. I truly believe that. Hillary has earned just as much scrutiny.
    thank you weso1!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,708 Posts
    Shouldn't they?

I really think Trump doesn't want to win, but just finish close enough to blame the media and the system, which he is already doing.

There is a story out there about Trump calling a major PR person connected with him in the spring of '15 and telling this person that he was gonna run for President but wanted to finish 2nd (in the R nomination, I assume). If this is true, and I can't imagine why it wouldn't be, it would explain everything that has followed.

Trump's latest actions are not from a man really trying to win - Insulting the fire chief, suddenly praising Obama in a major interview, bashing the Gold Star family, lying about the NFL, and even hinting that he won't debate Hillary. He still refuses to release his tax info or create an organized campaign machine, etc. He doesn't want to win, just to make a lot of noise for himself. The idea of actually winning probably scares him to death.

So far, he's played the American people like a violin. His only miscalculation so far is that the Republican candidates were more inept that he thought.
    I honestly just think Trump is an idiot. But I guess there is the chance that he's an elite 4d chess player.
    thank you weso1!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    I honestly just think Trump is an idiot. But I guess there is the chance that he's an elite 4d chess player.
    A decent checkers player is enough to fool the forty % of the electorate who believe Fox News. It would take less than 48 hrs to convince them that Hillary killed JFK.

Hessmania Forever
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,965 Posts
    Hillary has been taken pillory-to-post throughout the campaign on a variety of things, but particularly the e-mail scandal. There was constant coverage of that. There was ample coverage of the DNC hack and how that made her and her allies look. During the primary season, every charge made by Sanders elicited an investigative piece from the press. And lest we forget: Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi.

It's not Hillary's fault that Trump manages to say something particularly odd (and sometimes stupid) when he opens his mouth. It just hasn't stuck until now due to the novelty of his candidacy.

I somewhat agree with Runnin in that I don't know how badly Trump really wants to win. I saw the same thing with Ventura in Minnesota. I always believed he wanted to get close enough to legitimize his stance as a critic without having to get into the messy business of governing. Could be the same with Trump.

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Shouldn't they?

I'm with you here... I don't think Trump wants to win. A friend of mine has been on the conspiracy theory of "he's in cahoots with Hilary" from day one... and I'm about 70% there myself

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    The NSA should have entire divisions checking and watching both of these aholes. Maybe it's like when you've been gone on vacation and you come back to work and there' so much crap to do you simply don't know where to begin?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 50PoundHead View Post
    Hillary has been taken pillory-to-post throughout the campaign on a variety of things, but particularly the e-mail scandal. There was constant coverage of that. There was ample coverage of the DNC hack and how that made her and her allies look. During the primary season, every charge made by Sanders elicited an investigative piece from the press. And lest we forget: Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi.

It's not Hillary's fault that Trump manages to say something particularly odd (and sometimes stupid) when he opens his mouth. It just hasn't stuck until now due to the novelty of his candidacy.

I somewhat agree with Runnin in that I don't know how badly Trump really wants to win. I saw the same thing with Ventura in Minnesota. I always believed he wanted to get close enough to legitimize his stance as a critic without having to get into the messy business of governing. Could be the same with Trump.
    Hillary has had plenty of bad press too and Trump usually the maker of his bad press.

As for Ventura, didn't he win?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    I'm with you here... I don't think Trump wants to win. A friend of mine has been on the conspiracy theory of "he's in cahoots with Hilary" from day one... and I'm about 70% there myself
    If that turns out to be true, I will admit that Trump is a 4D Chess Ninja Champion.

Hessmania Forever
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,965 Posts
    Hillary has had plenty of bad press too and Trump usually the maker of his bad press.

As for Ventura, didn't he win?
    Ventura won, but watching that disaster up close, I was convinced he was only trying to come close enough to boost his celebrity. He said so many ridiculous things during the debates that I was surprised he surged the way he did.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Michael Tomasky ‏@mtomasky 1m1 minute ago

Until this afternoon I thought "Trump Attacks Baby" was the one headline that would continue to stand as parody.
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Daniel Lin ‏@DLin71 2h2 hours ago

I’m sure Trump will handle the baby incident with his usual maturity

21. The Following User Says Thank You to 57Brave For This Useful Post:

cajunrevenge (08-02-2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Wow ....

Reince Priebus Verified account
    ‏@Reince

At time when US is newly concerned about terrorist attacks, we can't afford such unprincipled & out-of-touch leadership on world stage

seriously thinking about taking the rest of the day off to watch this trainwreck on Twitter,
    Let's see if a) Trump makes it out of today or b) (R) just folds it's tent

there is a lot of chatter about (R) rescinding the nomination with a Romney - fill in the blank ticket emerging
    which really screws with my prediction that 10-15 of "we" would be Trump voters

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/04/us...smtyp=cur&_r=0
    Last edited by 57Brave; 08-03-2016 at 11:23 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    No one stood up to him

All of this information Clinton used Trump U, Russian connections,failed business' etc were there
    And no one except Mitt Romney had the balls to face him down,call his bluff or at least stand up and say "go 3rd party but we aren't doing this"

Throwing the Univision anchor out of Press Conference, talking about McCain the way he did they all stood there.

None of them will make good POTUS because they lack either backbone or political skill

/////

LOLGOP ‏@LOLGOP 1m1 minute ago

Trump won't use nuclear weapons unless he has a great reason like a hero soldier's father asks him to read the Constitution.