Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 1693

Thread: The Don

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Alayna
    ‏@thelaynee

Man hangs black mannequins in tree next to his Trump yard sign. Says just "Halloween". This is why I don't give a **** about those emails.

The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Got the Call to Lynchburg
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    Alayna
    ‏@thelaynee

Man hangs black mannequins in tree next to his Trump yard sign. Says just "Halloween". This is why I don't give a **** about those emails.

1st generation immigrant from Afghanistan works closely with Taliban. Man's son shoots 50 gay kids in a night club. Man then endorses Clinton.

Oh WAIT, there's at least 50 other WORSE items that I can hold against Clinton but you stick to completely unrelated & non-policy items and regurgitate them over and over again.

Please be safe on Nov 9th after President Trump is announced.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Or how about this one..

Man becomes top leader in the Klu Klux Klan and later West Virginia Senator. Clinton states that this man is her mentor and honors him deeply.

But yea, let's focus on some anonymous racist who, quite possibly from the track record of their framing violence, could be a Clinton shill, with a racist Halloween scene and associate directly to the Trump campaign.

THIS is why you are blind and we're tired of your cut-n-paste propaganda regurgitation.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrShwag For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (10-30-2016), cajunrevenge (10-30-2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    It is interesting how the colluding media has really hammered home the message that it's "just emails" to the easily distracted American. Emails are just the tip of the ice berg. Why was the server private? Criminal Activity avoidance. Pay to play with domestic and foreign interests. Is using a private email server a crime unto itself? Yes absolutely. Did the Obama run State Department destroy evidence and hand out immunity deals like Halloween candy? Absolutely. Did Obama lie to the American people on TV that he was aware of the criminal-avoidance private email-server? Absolutely, yes.

The media will have you believe it's crazy we are talking about this "email" thing again. However sadly, when it comes to Clinton, there are so many horrible things that need to be talked about, and such a short amount of time to get that message out to the average voter. And with the colluding media showing no signs of un-biased reporting leading up the election, there are just millions of uninformed voters out there. The only reason this election is even close right now. IF it is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Alayna
    ‏@thelaynee

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taking_the_piss

Free lesson for ya 57. --^^

ALso of note, this method would not be effective without the massive lie & collusion by the media and the public that President Trump is racist. He has absolutely proven historically to not be racist. In fact, Clinton is the racist of the two. Haiti loathes her for the way she treated them. She loves Robert Byrd, the KKK Governor from WV. If you want to vote for the non-racist candidate, you may want to double-check the facts beyond what is being presented to you by colluded, payed-for, biased main stream media.

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrShwag View Post

ALso of note, this method would not be effective without the massive lie & collusion by the media and the public that President Trump is racist. He has absolutely proven historically to not be racist. In fact, Clinton is the racist of the two. Haiti loathes her for the way she treated them. She loves Robert Byrd, the KKK Governor from WV. If you want to vote for the non-racist candidate, you may want to double-check the facts beyond what is being presented to you by colluded, payed-for, biased main stream media.
    LOL

this **** is funny for it's content

and then funny that you try to tell someone to double check facts as well in the post
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    i love that i can find out what infowars and breitbart articles are saying by just reading what trump people are spouting and that means i don't have to go to those awful sites anymore to see where they are getting their absurd stance cause of the "news" they consume
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts

humor me

what happens if this doesn't happen?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    Alayna
    ‏@thelaynee

After all the email leaks I would bet my house this is a Hillary plant. These are the same people who leaked a photo of Bernie in a swimsuit and Obama in muslim looking clothes to the media. I wouldnt put stealing candy from a baby past these people.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Hessmania Forever
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,965 Posts
    Just love all the conspiracy crap being floated around.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    If Trump is elected, personal safety is going to be on everyone's minds.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Runnin For This Useful Post:

goldfly (10-31-2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    Whoever wins I expect some huge protests with a good chance of violence.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    Whoever wins I expect some huge protests with a good chance of violence.
    hopefully some 2nd amendment lovers aren't breathing after

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    By who? The anti-2nd amendment people? With their guns?

edit - oh, you meant like this?

Last edited by cajunrevenge; 10-31-2016 at 05:05 AM.

It’s over."

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Goldy has lost it...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    hopefully some 2nd amendment lovers aren't breathing after
    Wow
    Ivermectin Man

Hessmania Forever
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,965 Posts
    I suppose one can argue about what Comey has done. I think he has gone way out-of-bounds and I would say that if the shoe were on the other foot. To me, this is like a cop walking into jury deliberations and telling the jury, "We're looking at some additional evidence against the plaintiff. It may not amount to anything, but I just thought I'd tell you anyway." For those here who complain about police behavior, here's a glaring example. I never thought in my lifetime I would ever see an FBI chief out-Hoover J. Edgar Hoover, but it just goes to show no record is safe. He has now managed to officially cast illegitimacy over the entire election (and I suppose one could argue that this election has begged to be declared illegitimate from the beginning).

One thing for sure, Comey is set for life. He either gets to be FBI chief under Trump or gets to retire and write a best-seller about the whole Hillary e-mail episode.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    This review of Trump’s many decades of abusing the judicial system, ignoring judges, disregarding rules, destroying documents and lying about it is not simply a sordid history lesson. Rather, it helps explain his behavior since he declared his candidacy. He promised to turn over his tax returns and his health records—just as he promised to comply with document discovery requirements in so many lawsuits—then reneged. As a result, he has left a sparse evidentiary trail that can be used to assess his wealth, his qualifications for the presidency or even his fitness. Should voters choose him to be the next U.S. president, he will enter the Oval Office as a mystery, a man who has repeatedly flouted the rules. He has solemnly told the country to trust him while refusing to produce any records to prove whether he speaks the truth or has utter contempt for it.

http://www.newsweek.com/2016/11/11/d...ts-515120.html
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Waiting for Free Agency acesfull86's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    910 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    Goldy has lost it...
    I think he has a case of the Monday's....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    After all the email leaks I would bet my house this is a Hillary plant. These are the same people who leaked a photo of Bernie in a swimsuit and Obama in muslim looking clothes to the media. I wouldnt put stealing candy from a baby past these people.
    I wouldn't bet my house but I don't believe that for a second. How many overt acts of ugly racism have we seen in the last few weeks? You think Hillary is behind all, or even most of them? That doesn't make sense. Trump's own people are providing all the news that is needed.

You think the two guys at the football game with Obama in a noose were Hillary plants?