Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: We Finance Barbarism

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    What 57 just admitted was one of the more shocking acknowledgements from the left I've ever heard.

I always suspected that the anti-life crowd was heinous, but nobody's been willing to admit it to that extent

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    That wasn't from "The Left" -- I was told that at the last meeting it was decided no one was to speak for the "crowd"
    or you know, they would chop my face off or worse, cut off my snacks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Funny thing here is, I don't have an opinion about abortion.
    Know why?
    a) never had one
    b) never had to make the decision whether to have one or not
    c) never had a wife,mother ,daughter,sister,aunt niece etc that has ever had one or made the ever complicated decision to have one

So what we have here is endless blabber by white men on how women should or shouldn't treat their bodies

No women have commented here. That is telling. To my mind the fact of the matter --- those are the only peoples opinion that matters
    I doubt seriously the argument y'all been making will convince them to your point of view. Used to have a Grandmother that would say, "attract more bees with honey than vinegar"
    Last edited by 57Brave; 08-21-2015 at 12:14 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    Know why?
    a) never had one
    c) never had a wife,mother ,daughter,sister,aunt niece etc that has ever had one or made the ever complicated decision to have one

So what we have here is endless blabber by white men on how women should or shouldn't treat their bodies

No women have commented here. And fact of the matter --- those are the only people that matter
    Oh... you don't have an opinion on it, eh?

You've become a joke

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sturg33 For This Useful Post:

BedellBrave (08-22-2015), Hawk (08-21-2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Don't have an opinion about abortion. Like I said and stated why
    I do think it is within a persons rights to choose what does and doesn't happen within their bodies.

All the talk Sturg of individual rights I don't understand why this would not be cause celeb to your way of thinking.
    Afterall, what is more "individual" than a persons body ?
    Their bank account ?

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    So now we're trying to point fingers as an avenue of deflection as you attempt to cowardly skulk away from your vile position on what human life is.
    Last edited by Hawk; 08-21-2015 at 01:26 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Don't have an opinion about abortion. Like I said and stated why
    I do think it is within a persons rights to choose what does and doesn't happen within their bodies.

All the talk Sturg of individual rights I don't understand why this would not be cause celeb to your way of thinking.
    Afterall, what is more "individual" than a persons body ?
    Their bank account ?
    The person had the right to get banged.

Once a baby has been created... that baby now has rights.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    says you.
    Remember, says you

Waiting for Free Agency acesfull86's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    910 Posts
    You said you don't see a baby as a person until the cord is cut. I'd call that an opinion...a pretty strong one.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to acesfull86 For This Useful Post:

BedellBrave (08-22-2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by acesfull86 View Post
    You said you don't see a baby as a person until the cord is cut. I'd call that an opinion...a pretty strong one.
    I'm about done with him. He's a loser

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BedellBrave View Post
    The ends justify the means. Gotcha.
    so, do you not know what we are using it for or do you not want to tell me?
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    so, do you not know what we are using it for or do you not want to tell me?

Oh, please don't tell me to help save lives. Why would you want that? Over-population and all. Too many unfit and all. Inconsistent much?

And still for you the ends justify the means.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Oh, please don't tell me to help save lives. Why would you want that? Over-population and all. Too many unfit and all. Inconsistent much?

And still for you the ends justify the means.

seriously, what are they doing with it? i am guessing research right?

even if we weren't researching the parts that come from the fetus, i still wouldn't be outraged over abortion etc. not sure why you are taking other peoples arguments here against me but so be it.
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Know why?
    a) never had one

So... why then this ...endless blabber by white men on how women should or shouldn't treat their bodies?
    It's the only remaining plot of moral real estate the Right hasn't already sullied with hypocrisy - the abstract.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    It's the only remaining plot of moral real estate the Right hasn't already sullied with hypocrisy - the abstract.
    this is a joke right?

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    seriously, what are they doing with it? i am guessing research right?

even if we weren't researching the parts that come from the fetus, i still wouldn't be outraged over abortion etc. not sure why you are taking other peoples arguments here against me but so be it.

I am using your own argument. I post that we have this example of a fetus being delivered intact and his heart beats and the technician cuts his face open to extract his brain which has been sold. And your response is "yeah but what will the brain be used for?" The answer is "research which will enrich a company." What you have just done is defended the action with the rationale that the ends - profit making research that may have further health benefit for those with health problems - justify the means - cutting his face open outside the womb. That's your argument, not somebody else's. And not only is it a bad argument, imho, it is also a fairly inconsistent one for a person who advocates population control (i.e., reducing the human population of our planet).
    Last edited by BedellBrave; 08-22-2015 at 10:55 AM.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post

Oh look, a 57 defender.

It wasn't abstract for the boy who had his face cut open and his brain extracted.

So Runnin where is your line? Have you got one?

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts
    Enriched StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer:

"4) Cate Dyer laughs and jokes about researchers being squeamish about receiving baby parts in the mail:

SE: As you probably know, one of the issues with neural tissue, it’s so fragile. It’s insanely fragile. And I don’t even know—I was gonna say, I know we get requests for neural, it’s the hardest thing in the world to ship.

Buyer: You do it as the whole calvarium.

SE: Yeah, that’s the easiest way. And we’ve actually had good success with that.

Buyer: Make sure the eyes are closed!

SE: Yeah! [laughter] Tell the lab it’s coming!

Buyer: Yeah.

SE: They’ll open the box, go, ”Oh God!” [laughter] So yeah, so many of the academic labs cannot fly like that, they’re not capable.

Buyer: Why is that? I don’t understand that.

SE: It’s almost like they don’t want to know where it comes from. I can see that. Where they’re like, “We need limbs, but no hands and feet need to be attached.” And you’re like, ? Or they want long bones, and they want you to take it all off, like, make it so that we don’t know what it is.

Buyer: Bone the chicken for me and then we’ll—

SE: That’s it.

Buyer: And then I’ll eat it, but.

SE: But we know what it is. I mean, [laughter], but their lab.

Buyer: But then it goes to that whole stigma.

SE: Oh yeah. And their lab techs freak out, and have meltdowns, and so it’s just like, yeah. I think, quite frankly, that’s why a lot of researchers ultimately, some of them want to get into other things. They want to look at bone marrow, they want to look at adipose- sort of adult human, kind of adult based sampling. They want to avoid publishing a paper that says it was derived from fetal tissue."
    Last edited by BedellBrave; 08-22-2015 at 10:46 AM.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts
    "1) StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer admits that StemExpress gets intact fetuses from the abortion clinics they work with shipped to their laboratory. “Case” is the clinical term for an individual abortion (cross reference with Planned Parenthood Senior Director of Medical Services Dr. Deborah Nucatola’s discussion of “this case, that case” in lunch video), so an “intact case” means an “intact abortion.”:

SE: Realistically, if we were to do an agreement with you, what do we think you could get?

Buyer: Volume-wise?

SE: On specifically liver tissue, because that’s such an area of demand for us.

Buyer: So liver, and what about intact specimens, just—?

SE: Oh, yeah, I mean if you had intact cases, which we’ve done a lot, we sometimes ship those back to our lab in its entirety.

Buyer: Okay.

SE: So that would also be great if you guys have those.

Buyer: The entire case.

SE: Yeah, yeah. Because it’s just, and the procurement for us, I mean it can go really sideways, depending on the facility, and then our samples are destroyed, and we’re like, “Really?” This was all so much work, and then just to have them be destroyed is awful. I mean we have researchers wait forever, and they want certain things, you know, perfectly done, so we started bringing them back even to manage it from a procurement expert standpoint."

Link
    Last edited by BedellBrave; 08-22-2015 at 10:53 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    I am using your own argument. I post that we have this example of a fetus being delivered intact and his heart beats and the technician cuts his face open to extract his brain which has been sold. And your response is "yeah but what will the brain be used for?" The answer is "research which will enrich a company." What you have just done is defended the action with the rationale that the ends - profit making research that may have further health benefit for those with health problems - justify the means - cutting his face open outside the womb. That's your argument, not somebody else's. And not only is it a bad argument, imho, it is also a fairly inconsistent one for a person who advocates population control (i.e., reducing the human population of our planet).
    uh, ok

so, what exact research are they doing after the cut the face off the out the womb heart beating of the fetus?

i think that was Heywood that advocated population control to go along with abortion. not i.