Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: We Finance Barbarism

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    But the poor woman gets to **** risk free.
    ok
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    I believe goldfly has described a human fetus numerous times as a parasite.
    i have said they share the same qualities and by definition are similar

i don't think i have called it a parasite outright

If it's something that could "mentally scar" someone, perhaps we shouldn't be doing it??
    never took you for a 100% pacifist
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BedellBrave View Post
    this makes no sense

you can't murder children already and babies had no say in the matter of banning that

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts
    Why again would PP try to prevent the release all of the video footage when that's been at the core of their cheerleader's 'doctored video,' defense of PP? Well try around the 9:28 mark or so...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Love this

Carly Fiorina benefited from company using aborted fetal stem cells

GOP candidate was paid by Merck at a time when anti-abortion groups criticized company's vaccine production

Carly Fiorina, a staunch opponent of abortion, made at least $83,000 serving on the board of directors of Merck & Co. at a time when the pharmaceutical company was producing vaccines using fetal stem cell lines derived from aborted fetuses.

Fiorina’s tough anti-abortion stance briefly sent her soaring in the polls, after a Republican candidates’ debate in which she dared President Barack Obama and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to watch what she said was a video in which Planned Parenthood medical personnel harvested tissue from an aborted fetus, the heart of which was still beating.

Her campaign was never able to produce a video matching her description; two of the people who engineered attempted sting videos of Planned Parenthood personnel discussing the use of fetal tissue were indicted this week on charges related to human-organ trafficking. The District Attorney in the case said Planned Parenthood had been cleared.

http://america.aljazeera.com/article...ium=SocialFlow

6. The Following User Says Thank You to goldfly For This Useful Post:

57Brave (01-28-2016)