Thread: Sounds Reasonable

Arizona Fall Leaguer
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Sounds Reasonable

Lagos (AFP) - A Nigerian court granted a 57-year-old man a divorce after hearing that his wife often brought his meals to him too late in the evening, local media reported on Thursday.

Nigerian granted divorce over wife's 'late meals'

Mrs. VOL prepared one of her usual feasts tonight. Grilled chicken, collards, taters, cornbread and unsweet tea plus generous amounts peach cobbler. Ummmmm!
    Last edited by VOLracious; 08-14-2015 at 07:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VOLracious View Post
    Lagos (AFP) - A Nigerian court granted a 57-year-old man a divorce after hearing that his wife often brought his meals to him too late in the evening, local media reported on Thursday.

Mrs. VOL prepared one of her usual feasts tonight. Grilled chicken, collards, taters, cornbread and unsweet tea plus generous amounts peach cobbler. Ummmmm!
    What's that lazy SOB gonna eat now? Probably the happiest day of that girl's life.
    Last edited by Runnin; 08-14-2015 at 07:36 PM.

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VOLracious View Post

Don't tell me you are black? From your description, you remind me of Idris Elba from Daddy Little Girls if that is the case, owning a shop and all.

I hope you did the greens justice with lots of Franks hot sauce or Paducah KY famous Starnes BBQ (hot) sauce (I went home and brought me some back, peeps want to pay 10+ for a bottle and I am not like that, so I gave them their card and told them to get it themselves, not going to give up my stash), which is really good on greens. Oh next time you grill the chicken, wrap it in bacon, cut the middle and put your favorite cheese in it and then grill it. You will thank me later.

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    Don't tell me you are black? From your description, you remind me of Idris Elba from Daddy Little Girls if that is the case, owning a shop and all.

I hope you did the greens justice with lots of Franks hot sauce or Paducah KY famous Starnes BBQ (hot) sauce (I went home and brought me some back, peeps want to pay 10+ for a bottle and I am not like that, so I gave them their card and told them to get it themselves, not going to give up my stash), which is really good on greens. Oh next time you grill the chicken, wrap it in bacon, cut the middle and put your favorite cheese in it and then grill it. You will thank me later.
    I"ve never tried that brand of BBQ sauce, describe the flavor for me, as compared with other brands/types. Also, I prefer pepper sauce to hot sauce on ALL greens. I can't stand them w/o pepper sauce, I can pretty much eat my own weight in them if they have lots of pepper sauce. :)

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Liquid smoke, ketchup, vinegar, any peppers you want, they have a hot cayenne in their description. But a few shops in Paducah sells the 1 million Scoville up to 6 million Scoville heat sauce. At Brorthers store (you can look it up), the manager said an employee broke a little bottle of 6 mil and went to clean it up with a napkin, had to go to the emergency rooms with superficial burns to her hands. He showed me what kind of drop would put sweat on your head, it is like an eye drop. It was fun being back home but the heat was unbearable.

Also you can get moonshine in Paducah that the regulators allow them to sell, I would post both the barbecue place and the moonshine place but I don't know if Sav will allow it. It is only 90 proof, but I can get the 150 proof from my dad and uncles, but you can't sell or ship those and only for private use. Put it this way, I had a thimble shot and it burned my throat, but it was really good in the taste department.