As a team with money to burn (we will need to spend probably at least 10M to get the minimum payroll required.

David Price - Would be my choice to sniff aorund the hardest.

Jason Heyward - Would be one of my top looks depending on things with future lineup construction.

Justin Upton - the other one IMO that's an option, I would say the offseason is a failure if we don't get one of those 2.

Johnny Cueto - A fallback starter option, I have concerns with him and health though.

Zach Greinke - Some questions about him. My biggest concern is he's 31.

Yoenis Cespedes - Picked a great year to post his best season of his career. He has power, that's for sure. Who knows with that in reality.

Alex Gordon - Kind of similar to Jason in terms of value if you would where his primary asset is defense, Though he's having a very strong offensive career. As a left handed hitter though, I wouldn't pay him too much.

Jordan Zimmerman - Injury concerns, but has posted some great stuff. Could be a good value signing as the market should lose a ton if the market is pretty slim after the top pitchers sign.

Chris Davis - Probably the best power hitter in the group, but doesn't fit us even a little.

Leake/Kazmir/Samardzija/Wieters - All value deals. Who knows.