Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever Fredi View Post
    Ahhhh Mr. Robot just keeps teasing. Needs to get on with it already.
    Whats not to like? That was an incredible episode.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Whats not to like? That was an incredible episode.
    Didn't say it wasn't a great episode.

I just want to hurry up and find out this twist that Esmail keeps hinting at. I think Angela has a split personality like Elliot. Darlene also probably going to be killed off soon too.
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Didn't say it wasn't a great episode.

I just want to hurry up and find out this twist that Esmail keeps hinting at. I think Angela has a split personality like Elliot. Darlene also probably going to be killed off soon too.
    Well she got that bag after she dropped off her work so definitely want to know whats in there. It seemed to have a huge impact.

I don't buy the Angela split personality. I think that would taint the show because of the repeat storyline with Elliot.
    Natural Immunity Croc

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    Well she got that bag after she dropped off her work so definitely want to know whats in there. It seemed to have a huge impact.

I don't buy the Angela split personality. I think that would taint the show because of the repeat storyline with Elliot.
    I think it would explain why she's been off ever since being kidnapped by WhiteRose. And why it looks like she spazzes out or has a dark side at times. I wonder if the bag is related to the lady that saw her in the computer room. The bag could also just be a regular sandwich. I do think she's in trouble though because Irving did not sound very happy about her having to do the list. Also it appears Elliot ran into that room when she went into the elevator. That's what reddit seems to have figured out.
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    I think it would explain why she's been off ever since being kidnapped by WhiteRose. And why it looks like she spazzes out or has a dark side at times. I wonder if the bag is related to the lady that saw her in the computer room. The bag could also just be a regular sandwich. I do think she's in trouble though because Irving did not sound very happy about her having to do the list. Also it appears Elliot ran into that room when she went into the elevator. That's what reddit seems to have figured out.
    Their meeting at the end seemed odd but I also thought that when Angela reported she had someone who spotted her that the response indicated they were fine with what she did. They picked Angela and let her into the group for more reasons than just her relationship with elliot. Something is going on with her back story as well (mom dying at Washington township).
    Natural Immunity Croc

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    Their meeting at the end seemed odd but I also thought that when Angela reported she had someone who spotted her that the response indicated they were fine with what she did. They picked Angela and let her into the group for more reasons than just her relationship with elliot. Something is going on with her back story as well (mom dying at Washington township).
    Well they were fine with what she did because they need to get to Stage 2. But I really think Elliot was supposed to be the one to do it. I also think they were going to kill Elliot right there to get the heat off Tyrell. The backstory is obvious. She's doing this for revenge like Elliot was. Except Elliot has been trying to sabotage Stage 2 it's been Mr. Robot working with Angela.
    Forever Fredi

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Anyone watch Damnation yet? It’s getting good reviews

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...amazon-1057486

It's Official: 'Lord of the Rings' TV Series Gets Multiple-Season Commitment at Amazon
    The retail giant and streaming outlet announced Monday that it has acquired global television rights to the Lord of the Rings franchise, based on the best-selling novels by J.R.R. Tolkien. Amazon has handed out a multiple-season commitment. The LOTR TV series will be produced in-house at Amazon Studios alongside the Tolkien Estate and Trust, publisher HarperCollins and Warner Bros. Entertainment's New Line Cinema. A writer has not yet been attached.

Amazon's LOTR series will be set in Middle-earth and explore new storylines preceding Tolkien’s The Fellowship of the Ring. The deal includes a potential additional spinoff series.

I hope Amazon and WB do whatever it takes to make this rock. With the streaming wars heating up I think they will do everything they can to make this a "must see."
    Go get him!

Founding member of the Whiny Little Bitches and Pricks Club

Very Flirtatious, but Doubts What Love Is. jpx7's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,830 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaw View Post
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...amazon-1057486

It's Official: 'Lord of the Rings' TV Series Gets Multiple-Season Commitment at Amazon
    The retail giant and streaming outlet announced Monday that it has acquired global television rights to the Lord of the Rings franchise, based on the best-selling novels by J.R.R. Tolkien. Amazon has handed out a multiple-season commitment. The LOTR TV series will be produced in-house at Amazon Studios alongside the Tolkien Estate and Trust, publisher HarperCollins and Warner Bros. Entertainment's New Line Cinema. A writer has not yet been attached.

Amazon's LOTR series will be set in Middle-earth and explore new storylines preceding Tolkien’s The Fellowship of the Ring. The deal includes a potential additional spinoff series.

I hope Amazon and WB do whatever it takes to make this rock. With the streaming wars heating up I think they will do everything they can to make this a "must see."
    All the good stories precede Fellowship anyways. Plenty to mine from Silmarillion et cetera.

The sticking point—as it was with the recent Hobbit films—is going to be tone. In the latter, producers attempted to make a tonally distinct book into a film that felt like an extension of Jackson's original LotR trilogy; and while I think Jackson did a very good job with the difficult task of translating the story, world, and tone of LotR to the cinematic medium, I think it was a mistake to shoehorn The Hobbit into that same world/tone (whereas the Rankin-Bass animated Hobbit comes much closer to capturing the world and tone of Tolkien's written text). The Silmarillion and other "lost"/unfinished tales from the cosmology likewise have a tone (or even tones) distinct from either Hobbit or LotR, so I hope they strike out in that direction as opposed to cookie-cutting into Jackson's cinematic universe.
    Last edited by jpx7; 11-14-2017 at 06:25 PM.
    "For all his tattooings he was on the whole a clean, comely looking cannibal."

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jpx7 For This Useful Post:

Jaw (11-16-2017)

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    Might be time for Mr. Robot to get its own thread. This show better win some awards.
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Might be time for Mr. Robot to get its own thread. This show better win some awards.
    Every aspect of the show is pure gold.

Esmail is great at finding ways to continually surprise the audience.
    Natural Immunity Croc

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    You guys see Rami Malek when he was in The Pacific years ago? First time I ever saw him on Film. Good actor.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,975 Posts
    Punisher is sooooooo good so far. Only 3 episodes in but some amazing acting and a very compelling story line. The combat scenes have been very realistic as well.

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    You guys see Rami Malek when he was in The Pacific years ago? First time I ever saw him on Film. Good actor.
    Nah the only thing I’ve ever seen him in was as the closeted gay best friend to one of the main characters in an old
    FOX sitcom from 10 years ago called War at Home. I also remember him being some pharaoh in one of the Night of the Museum movies.
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Well you nailed that Angela has the ability to disassociate from her original reality.
    Natural Immunity Croc

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    Well you nailed that Angela has the ability to disassociate from her original reality.
    Boy was that on display in this episode.

The acting and writing in this show is top notch. I feel invested in every character's arc. Can't believe there's still 3 episodes left. The last three episodes have felt like they could have been season finales.
    Forever Fredi

Hessmania Forever
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,941 Posts
    Netflix' Godless is awesome. 7 episodes that each run longer than an hour. It's paced very deliberately, but it's a great story beginning-to-end. Star-studded with Jeff Daniels going against type as the villain and he is spectacular. Solid turns by Jack O'Connell and Michelle Dockery, but Scoot McNairy probably gives the strongest portrayal of the bunch. Merrit Wever is also excellent. Look for Sam Waterston, but he's difficult to recognize.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to 50PoundHead For This Useful Post:

jpx7 (11-28-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,708 Posts
    Cameron Monaghan from Shameless and Gotham is one hell of an actor. Think he has a chance to be a super star actor in the future.
    thank you weso1!

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 50PoundHead View Post
    Netflix' Godless is awesome. 7 episodes that each run longer than an hour. It's paced very deliberately, but it's a great story beginning-to-end. Star-studded with Jeff Daniels going against type as the villain and he is spectacular. Solid turns by Jack O'Connell and Michelle Dockery, but Scoot McNairy probably gives the strongest portrayal of the bunch. Merrit Wever is also excellent. Look for Sam Waterston, but he's difficult to recognize.
    I’m Sad that there won’t be a season two. Great show