Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Davis fiasco should open the gates for Polygamy

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts

Davis fiasco should open the gates for Polygamy

What state and the Federal government have to avoid people in being happy?

She should have said it is a government contract for TWO people I would do it but you will not be recognize in any church. But the bimbo did not think it.

My gay cousins considers marriage as a government contract knowing no black church will recognize them and in most cases not allowing them in their church. But they won't say anything to disrupt the bigger picture that Jackson and Sharpton want.

But if the government is going to put her in jail for her beliefs, why would they agree with her not giving license to polygamous couples. Hypocrisy much?

I have come to this point, marriage is nothing, so polygamy is okay. Most liberals are not church goers so they should have no problem with polygamy.....the license is based on happiness, correct? If you have a problem with polygamy, then you are a hypocrite.

Don't give me the abuse angle, marriage with same or opposite sex, transgender all have their abuses, it just that same sex will not have it public for a reason.

The only thing I agree with is if two males married, they adopt a female child and then do the opposite for the opposite sex. I think the adopting agencies have this philosophy. The two churches we go to, both Catholic, many gay couples, all the children are the opposite sex of the parents. The congregation and priest have no problem with it. They don't recognize the marriage (No communion and other things...I don't receive it either and don't give a rats ass about it as well) but they recognize them as loving parents, butch and all. Great couples and outstanding kids and well behaved kids. We even invite them over to play but they decline as they don't want to create a scene. I told them I really don't care, kids need people they can play with and my son doesn't care as long as you are not from another planet and eat kids.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AerchAngel For This Useful Post:

Runnin (09-06-2015)

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,761 Posts
    In 50 years, the conservatives of the future will be defending gay marriage and two person marriage. Just as the conservatives of today defend "traditional" marriage despite conservatives of decades ago fighting against interracial marriage.
    Forever Fredi

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The Chosen One For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (09-06-2015)

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,761 Posts
    I don't think churches should be forced to marry gays.

They also should have no say in government giving civil marriage licenses to gays.
    Forever Fredi

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Chosen One For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (09-06-2015), jpx7 (09-06-2015), Oklahomahawk (09-06-2015)

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Don View Post
    I don't think churches should be forced to marry gays.

They also should have no say in government giving civil marriage licenses to gays.

Because only your "church" has that right.

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,761 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BedellBrave View Post
    Because only your "church" has that right.
    Only attend a catholic church twice a year because of a family tradition.

So not sure what you're talking about.
    Forever Fredi

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts
    Thought putting church in quotes would have made that clear. You only believe that a secular, materialistic worldview or a liberal, heterodox, "Christianity," or some other such church/religion/worldview should have a say. What you mean, I think, is that no religious view that doesn't agree with your view should have a say.

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,761 Posts
    Don't like double dipping.

You can avoid paying taxes and then force your beliefs through legislation.

Do believe the founding fathers had it right with separation between church and state.
    Forever Fredi

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts
    Don't like double dipping.

You can avoid paying taxes and then force your beliefs through legislation.

Do believe the founding fathers had it right with separation between church and state.

Say what?

Again, you are only against certain religions/churches/worldviews having a say. Convenient that.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts
    Anyway, Mrs. Davis isn't a church.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    She isnt in jail for her beliefs, she is in jail for refusing to do her job. She could just let one of the other people at the office issue the license or she could re-sign so someone else can do the job she refuse. If you side with her then your siding with Muslims refusing drivers licenses to women and refusing to serve alcohol to anyone. She can practice whatever religion she wants but she can not under any circumstances force her religion upon other people. If a God existed I highly doubt he would give two ****s about a government certificate of marriage. Hasnt she been divorced like 3 times and had several kids while committing adultery? She isnt exactly a paragon of virtue when it comes to marriage. I hate stuck up bible thumpers who think they have a right to force other people to live by their stupid and hypocritical religion. God is the biggest douchebag ever. Caused more deaths and suffering than Hitler.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    She isnt in jail for her beliefs, she is in jail for refusing to do her job. She could just let one of the other people at the office issue the license or she could re-sign so someone else can do the job she refuse. If you side with her then your siding with Muslims refusing drivers licenses to women and refusing to serve alcohol to anyone. She can practice whatever religion she wants but she can not under any circumstances force her religion upon other people. If a God existed I highly doubt he would give two ****s about a government certificate of marriage. Hasnt she been divorced like 3 times and had several kids while committing adultery? She isnt exactly a paragon of virtue when it comes to marriage. I hate stuck up bible thumpers who think they have a right to force other people to live by their stupid and hypocritical religion. God is the biggest douchebag ever. Caused more deaths and suffering than Hitler.
    The word is she would have done it but there is something about her name being on the certificate even though she is not the one issuing it. That is the hold up. Now if this is true, I don't blame her. I wouldn't want my name on a certificate either.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    From what I read the Judge asked the other clerks if they would have any problem issuing the licenses and all but 1 said yes and that they only were not doing it because they feared her wrath. Maybe they can only do it if she is indisposed or something.

It’s over."

Got the Call to Lynchburg
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    The word is she would have done it but there is something about her name being on the certificate even though she is not the one issuing it. That is the hold up. Now if this is true, I don't blame her. I wouldn't want my name on a certificate either.
    Then she needs to resign and find a new line of work because she cannot fulfill the duties of her job based on her personal beliefs. She is where she belongs because she refused to perform her duty. She could have quit the job, but she wanted the attention and she got it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Only attend a catholic church twice a year because of a family tradition.

So not sure what you're talking about.
    So you are a Christer? (Christmas and Easter church goer). We see a LOT of them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrShwag View Post
    Then she needs to resign and find a new line of work because she cannot fulfill the duties of her job based on her personal beliefs. She is where she belongs because she refused to perform her duty. She could have quit the job, but she wanted the attention and she got it.
    She is not against giving them a license as she is ordered, she just don't want her name on it. She can do her duties and have those beliefs. The intolerance on the Left is astonishing to me. She is an individual as well as they are and her rights should be respected not ridiculed because they don't believe in it. Ask the Left about polygamy. They hate it and say it is an abomination. To me it states if you don't think like us, you are the bad guy. I can't stand Left leaning pussies to be honest. They bitch and moan when something doesn't go their way, sue, throw you in jail or whatever means to make sure that their ideology is supreme.

Go ahead, you can't call me Right/Conservative either. They get heat from me due to their selfish greedy NEOCON ways, but at least they allow you freedom to choose and speak and do others the Left won't allow you to without the threat of shutting your business down, putting you in jail, or outright suing you.

I am still trying to figure out what crime she'd committed. Not doing your job is not a crime. The judge is going to get in trouble holding her in a cell with no charges.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

Here's the link I provided in the other thread that addresses much of your ill-informed, telling, rant. Link
    Last edited by BedellBrave; 09-06-2015 at 07:58 PM.

Got the Call to Lynchburg
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    She is not against giving them a license as she is ordered, she just don't want her name on it. She can do her duties and have those beliefs. The intolerance on the Left is astonishing to me. She is an individual as well as they are and her rights should be respected not ridiculed because they don't believe in it. Ask the Left about polygamy. They hate it and say it is an abomination. To me it states if you don't think like us, you are the bad guy. I can't stand Left leaning pussies to be honest. They bitch and moan when something doesn't go their way, sue, throw you in jail or whatever means to make sure that their ideology is supreme.

Go ahead, you can't call me Right/Conservative either. They get heat from me due to their selfish greedy NEOCON ways, but at least they allow you freedom to choose and speak and do others the Left won't allow you to without the threat of shutting your business down, putting you in jail, or outright suing you.

I am still trying to figure out what crime she'd committed. Not doing your job is not a crime. The judge is going to get in trouble holding her in a cell with no charges.
    Umm, first of all, I'm not "left". And second of all, since you are not informed on the issue, she was arrested for the felony charge of "contempt (of court)" after disobeying a U.S. Distrct judge's mandate to do her elected duty.

She won't be holding office much longer, and then she can not sign marriage licenses to gays for the rest of her life.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BedellBrave View Post
    Here's the link I provided in the other thread that addresses much of your ill-informed, telling, rant. Link
    The irony of someone who believes theres a magic man in the sky calling me ill-informed is so ironic it physically hurts. Even if God was real she would go to hell for umpteen million reasons already. She shouldnt be in jail she should be in a mental institution with the other people who have voices in their head or cant tell reality from fiction. Your kidding yourself if you dont think she is doing this for the fame and Christian street cred thats going to bring her a lot more money than she was/is/will make as a clerk. She is going to pimp this moment out till the day she dies.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    She is going to pimp this moment out till the day she dies.
    She certainly could. I'll bet she's got johns lining up already.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    She certainly could. I'll bet she's got johns lining up already.
    LMAO!!!!