Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bimbo Palin strikes again!!!!

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts

Bimbo Palin strikes again!!!!

She should never open her mouth to the media.

LMAO!!!

I mean come on, retract what you said and then say state I meant this. It never came. Good lord and people followed this idiot? I remembered getting hammered by the Right about me dissing her after I kept showing them she is not all there up in her dome.

It's OVER 5,000! bravesnumberone's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,023 Posts
    I watched that interview. It was a complete train wreck in the most Palinesque, glorious of ways.

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post

LMAO!!!

I mean come on, retract what you said and then say state I meant this. It never came. Good lord and people followed this idiot? I remembered getting hammered by the Right about me dissing her after I kept showing them she is not all there up in her dome.

The Speak 'American' part?

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,294 Posts

LMAO!!!

I don't like Palin, but the existence of the link you provided is my least favorite part of the modern media.

If I had never made speaking flub in my entire life then maybe this would be funny, but I have and so I'll excuse someone saying something that actually makes more sense than the 250 years we have been identified as speaking English when the language we took from England has plenty of deviation from it that referring to it as "American" isn't that ridiculous at all.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chop2chip For This Useful Post:

BedellBrave (09-06-2015), Hawk (09-06-2015), jpx7 (09-07-2015), Runnin (09-06-2015)

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chop2chip View Post
    I don't like Palin, but the existence of the link you provided is my least favorite part of the modern media.

If I had never made speaking flub in my entire life then maybe this would be funny, but I have and so I'll excuse someone saying something that actually makes more sense than the 250 years we have been identified as speaking English when the language we took from England has plenty of deviation from it that referring to it as "American" isn't that ridiculous at all.

That was my point. We speak American English. Only people that have bones to pick with someone would laugh at saying we speak 'American'.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Krgrecw For This Useful Post:

BedellBrave (09-06-2015)

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Please keep the Palin updates coming. I wouldn't know what to do without them

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sturg33 For This Useful Post:

acesfull86 (09-07-2015), BedellBrave (09-06-2015), jpx7 (09-07-2015), mossy (09-06-2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chop2chip View Post

Oh I agree with what you are saying, I lived 5 years in England , Cambridge, Thetford and Norwich and I had a funny accent at one time (Idris Elba and I share the accent and speaking to a certain extent. The wife says I sound like him),. Hell, we have a Brit that works with us and use our British English to confuse our coworkers on words that do not exist in the "American" language.

Palin is right but what I was ribbing her on and her track record, why don't you come back and apologize and say what you meant. Most people know what she was referring to but Liberals will, like they always do, use it as cannon fodder on how she doesn't know when to speak properly to the media and cast it like all Republican leaning people are like this. We know Clinton is hiding things and that is different but she is smart enough not to talk about it to self incriminate which is why the Right does not really go after her as this is global news but Palin is a magnet for the media for any gaff she says.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    That was my point. We speak American English. Only people that have bones to pick with someone would laugh at saying we speak 'American'.
    see my post. She is right in a general sense but the Left are too stupid and anxious to use this as another attack. They will attack, sue, put you in jail anything to make sure they are the ones that control everything. Your thoughts, your actions anything to confirm to their way of thinking or else.

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Seriously, is there anyone here, who after actually thinking about this in a non-biased manner, who really truly sincerely believes that she was just trying to make sure none of her followers butchered the "King's English" in the same way they do the "American English" spoken (sort of) in this country?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oklahomahawk View Post
    Seriously, is there anyone here, who after actually thinking about this in a non-biased manner, who really truly sincerely believes that she was just trying to make sure none of her followers butchered the "King's English" in the same way they do the "American English" spoken (sort of) in this country?
    The Left. They are stupid. They love to infringe on people's rights. I can't stand the Right but they don't tell me what to do. They just don't give you any help or try to make as much money they can off of you for the bottom line.

I rather have my freedom to speak my mind and do what I want to do in regards to my beliefs by choice. I can't deal with slave labor, which is most of the country but at least it keeps a roof over my head. But if I say something wrong and the Left don't like it, they can take it away in a heartbeat.

The Right gives you that choice, the Left does not.

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    The Left. They are stupid. They love to infringe on people's rights. I can't stand the Right but they don't tell me what to do. They just don't give you any help or try to make as much money they can off of you for the bottom line.

I rather have my freedom to speak my mind and do what I want to do in regards to my beliefs by choice. I can't deal with slave labor, which is most of the country but at least it keeps a roof over my head. But if I say something wrong and the Left don't like it, they can take it away in a heartbeat.

Dude, no offense but I think you may be channeling Sarah Palin right now.

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts

I feel like you're drunk. Maybe I'm just reading into it too much.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    I feel like you're drunk. Maybe I'm just reading into it too much.
    Eh, I like my explanation better.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts
    Sarah who?

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BedellBrave View Post
    Sarah who?
    I wish we could all say that, she's like malaria, she just keeps coming back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,708 Posts
    Is OP a troll?
    thank you weso1!

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by weso1 View Post
    Is OP a troll?
    Who is OP?

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oklahomahawk View Post
    I wish we could all say that, she's like malaria, she just keeps coming back.

She wouldn't if fans and obsessed enemies wouldn't keep bringing her back up. It's really weird.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by weso1 View Post
    Is OP a troll?

May be. What say you AA?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BedellBrave View Post
    May be. What say you AA?
    No, I just find her embarrassing and keep saying or answering stupid stuff to the media.

Shut up already is what I want to say. You aren't helping the Republicans with the gaffs as the LIbs are like sharks in the water, will take any misstep and do things like this.

I understand what is trying to say and I agree with "English" part, but she forgot to add "English" to the comment.