Thread: Trying to find the thread

Arizona Fall Leaguer
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Trying to find the thread

where the libs were outraged at the muzzie truck drivers refusing to deliver beer because it was against their religion. Of course the obamarxist administration supported them receiving an accommodation. And before you counter with the public private bulls.h.i.t Title VII of the Civil Rights act covers both public and private.

I was also seeking some evidence of tolerance from the lefties and all I could find was a bunch GEDs mocking someone's looks.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to VOLracious For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (09-09-2015)

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,263 Posts
    Cute to act like you care

**** those guys too imp (I subscribe to the Chris rock thought of judgement day when it comes to diet etc) but they aren't on the same level as the martyr
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VOLracious View Post
    where the libs were outraged at the muzzie truck drivers refusing to deliver beer because it was against their religion. Of course the obamarxist administration supported them receiving an accommodation. And before you counter with the public private bulls.h.i.t Title VII of the Civil Rights act covers both public and private.

I was also seeking some evidence of tolerance from the lefties and all I could find was a bunch GEDs mocking someone's looks.

They aren't Christians. Then it would apply. They only bitch about Christians honoring their beliefs but would never throw you in jail, sue you or try to take your business down when their religious freedom is assaulted. In America, if someone don't agree with you, try another avenue, it is freedom, but if you are Christian, they will try everything in their power to bring you down so you understand who your master is and not the Guy in the sky, but the mighty Liberals.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    They aren't Christians. Then it would apply. They only bitch about Christians honoring their beliefs but would never throw you in jail, sue you or try to take your business down when their religious freedom is assaulted. In America, if someone don't agree with you, try another avenue, it is freedom, but if you are Christian, they will try everything in their power to bring you down so you understand who your master is and not the Guy in the sky, but the mighty Liberals.
    yes christians have it SO hard in the US.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to yeezus For This Useful Post:

goldfly (09-09-2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,122 Posts
    how dare you try and deny my right to deny your right! christianity under attack!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to yeezus For This Useful Post:

goldfly (09-09-2015)

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yeezus View Post
    yes christians have it SO hard in the US.
    yes they do, they are FORCED to give up their freedom, be jailed, sued, or business closed.

That is pretty hard when you have that feeling, but yet the Right let you do what you want and feel, just don't include them. I am still trying to figure out how hard that is. They will protest, but never threaten to throw you in jail or sue you or even close your BUSINESS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    yes they do, they are FORCED to give up their freedom, be jailed, sued, or business closed.

That is pretty hard when you have that feeling, but yet the Right let you do what you want and feel, just don't include them. I am still trying to figure out how hard that is. They will protest, but never threaten to throw you in jail or sue you or even close your BUSINESS.
    ugh i know, so sad. i feel for them. poor christians. been hated against for years in this country. and now we have a muslim overlord really putting the nail in the coffin on them. i mean, removing christianity from the law is just lunacy and makes the devil happy. soon we're going to be telling christians they can't get married! christians have NO freedom to worship. how dare you not make everyone follow christianity, amirite?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to yeezus For This Useful Post:

goldfly (09-09-2015)