User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 97

Thread: Thethe

  1. #41
    BBQ Lead Hostess BRule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,015
    Thanks
    206
    Thanked 426 Times in 282 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh please with the, thethe got it so bad from people on here.....no one hated thethe and everything that was said, was teasing him because he was obviously the biggest homer around for every team he rooted for. It was a hilarious cycle that you could predict and he never failed to follow through on it. I seriously doubt he left because "people were making fun of him" he probably left because he was hilariously wrong about the Braves and 49ers, he will be back when OKC is 30 games over 500 and then he will leave when they get eliminated in the 2nd round of the playoffs and KD signs with the Wiz.

    Jace > JUp
    Last edited by BRule; 09-29-2015 at 08:00 AM.
    The Atlanta Braves signed Nick Markakis for 4/45 - Never forget 12/3/2014

    "Klay Thompson > James Harden" - Heyward

    "Chris Bosh is the MVP of the Miami Heat" - Heyward

    "Hibbert is better than Dwight Howard"- Heyward


    "Steven Adams will be a top 10 center in two years - thethe

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BRule For This Useful Post:

    Prikichi (09-28-2015),Runnin (09-29-2015)

  3. #42
    Voted Worst Poster
    2015 (Co-Winner)
    2018 (Unanimous)
    NinersSBChamps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    New Prague, MN
    Posts
    12,433
    Thanks
    2,957
    Thanked 1,466 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish he would return and someone else would get off at the next exit.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NinersSBChamps For This Useful Post:

    Runnin (09-29-2015),yeezus (09-30-2015)

  5. #43
    Atlanta Braves Fan
    Wash Nationals Fan
    Bryce Harper Fanatic

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    11,454
    Thanks
    87
    Thanked 1,313 Times in 871 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Come on now. Thethe gives it just as good as he receives it. Did anyone pay attention during the first two months of the season? Why is it ok for him to dish it out, but cruel and unusual when the favor is returned?

    I like thethe. Im jealous if his positivity and wish he would come back. Mainly because I want to mock him about Kaep.
    "Yes, I did think Aldrich was good UNTIL I SAW HIM PLAY. "- thethe

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to gilesfan For This Useful Post:

    Runnin (09-29-2015)

  7. #44
    Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    DANGERZONE
    Posts
    17,311
    Thanks
    1,058
    Thanked 2,828 Times in 1,989 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Why are people butthurt about thethe leaving? He took a lot of ****, cause he posted a lot. The people who post the most take the most ****. Shocked if he quit from posting that he lasted this long. People with that thin of a skin usually quit earlier.

    Like that fruitcake tomahawk74 and his deflated balls.
    AJ does all the other things just as well if not better than Mac - zbhargrove

    I don't think Nolan Ryan should be a poster child for mechanics - SAV

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zitothebrave For This Useful Post:

    Prikichi (09-28-2015),Runnin (09-29-2015)

  9. #45
    Clique Leader weso1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    [Omitted]
    Posts
    5,930
    Thanks
    1,159
    Thanked 2,546 Times in 1,452 Posts
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    Why are people butthurt about thethe leaving? He took a lot of ****, cause he posted a lot. The people who post the most take the most ****. Shocked if he quit from posting that he lasted this long. People with that thin of a skin usually quit earlier.

    Like that fruitcake tomahawk74 and his deflated balls.
    That's not true. rico, 50 and nscapi take almost no crap and they post quite a bit. It was like 10 vs 1 in regards to thethe. I just think at times it got a bit over the top, and the I told you so comments were going on way too long. You can shrug a lot of things off, but sometimes it gets a bit too personal. The good natured ribbing is fine, but at times I winced at some of the posts regarding thethe. Some of them were pretty harsh. I'm not naming names itt, because I honestly don't remember who posted what. My guess is that you know who you are.

    You can grump about him being a wussy all you want, but I personally think the board isn't as entertaining with him gone.
    From your favorite message board poster (me).

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to weso1 For This Useful Post:

    Garmel (09-29-2015)

  11. #46
    Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    DANGERZONE
    Posts
    17,311
    Thanks
    1,058
    Thanked 2,828 Times in 1,989 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weso1 View Post
    That's not true. rico, 50 and nscapi take almost no crap and they post quite a bit. It was like 10 vs 1 in regards to thethe. I just think at times it got a bit over the top, and the I told you so comments were going on way too long. You can shrug a lot of things off, but sometimes it gets a bit too personal. The good natured ribbing is fine, but at times I winced at some of the posts regarding thethe. Some of them were pretty harsh. I'm not naming names itt, because I honestly don't remember who posted what. My guess is that you know who you are.

    You can grump about him being a wussy all you want, but I personally think the board isn't as entertaining with him gone.
    50 pound takes plenty of ****, as does nscapi. Rico doesn't because much of what he posts isn't really combatable.

    thethe, myself, thewupk, yourself we take a lot of ****. thethe's eternal optimism surely draws a certain level of disdain.
    AJ does all the other things just as well if not better than Mac - zbhargrove

    I don't think Nolan Ryan should be a poster child for mechanics - SAV

  12. #47
    Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

    Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Individual-1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    School of Hard Cox
    Posts
    17,785
    Thanks
    6,849
    Thanked 6,928 Times in 3,967 Posts
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    50 gets into actual discussions. They're not really combative, they're logical and civil.

    Same thing for nscapi, and they're generally backed by substance.

    thethe was blind homerism to the extreme.

    I don't remember seeing stuff get too personal with him, as I haven 't been on the site as much this year because of work. I do hope he does come back at some point this offseason.
    Forever Fredi


  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Individual-1 For This Useful Post:

    Dalyn (09-28-2015),Runnin (09-29-2015)

  14. #48
    Shift Leader CyYoung31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    9,376
    Thanks
    998
    Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,767 Posts
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Completely blown out of proportion, and I can't believe we're even discussing this. Let him leave if he doesn't want to be here. This whole pity party is a joke and probably exactly what he wants. He's probably reading this thread right now.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to CyYoung31 For This Useful Post:

    Runnin (09-29-2015)

  16. #49
    It's OVER 5,000! Runnin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    7,739
    Thanks
    3,171
    Thanked 2,251 Times in 1,542 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weso1 View Post
    That's not true. rico, 50 and nscapi take almost no crap and they post quite a bit.
    That's because they're relatively informed and make reasonable arguments.

    I hope nothing happened to him.

  17. #50
    I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    17,479
    Thanks
    989
    Thanked 4,612 Times in 2,982 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weso1 View Post
    That's not true. rico, 50 and nscapi take almost no crap and they post quite a bit. It was like 10 vs 1 in regards to thethe. I just think at times it got a bit over the top, and the I told you so comments were going on way too long. You can shrug a lot of things off, but sometimes it gets a bit too personal. The good natured ribbing is fine, but at times I winced at some of the posts regarding thethe. Some of them were pretty harsh. I'm not naming names itt, because I honestly don't remember who posted what. My guess is that you know who you are.

    You can grump about him being a wussy all you want, but I personally think the board isn't as entertaining with him gone.
    thethe was the king of I told you so's through June. He made just as many snide comments as the rest of. He and yeezus were nauseating.... then when the tables turned, all the sudden the nega-braves were out of line and too harsh

  18. #51
    Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    DANGERZONE
    Posts
    17,311
    Thanks
    1,058
    Thanked 2,828 Times in 1,989 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    AJ does all the other things just as well if not better than Mac - zbhargrove

    I don't think Nolan Ryan should be a poster child for mechanics - SAV

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zitothebrave For This Useful Post:

    bravesnumberone (09-29-2015),NinersSBChamps (09-29-2015)

  20. #52
    BBQ Lead Hostess BRule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,015
    Thanks
    206
    Thanked 426 Times in 282 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    thethe was the king of I told you so's through June. He made just as many snide comments as the rest of. He and yeezus were nauseating.... then when the tables turned, all the sudden the nega-braves were out of line and too harsh
    NAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLED IT

    The reason he got it so bad was because as soon as any player or team had a good 2 games he would say "I told you so" and quote the 2 game sample size.
    The Atlanta Braves signed Nick Markakis for 4/45 - Never forget 12/3/2014

    "Klay Thompson > James Harden" - Heyward

    "Chris Bosh is the MVP of the Miami Heat" - Heyward

    "Hibbert is better than Dwight Howard"- Heyward


    "Steven Adams will be a top 10 center in two years - thethe

  21. #53
    Voted Worst Poster
    2015 (Co-Winner)
    2018 (Unanimous)
    NinersSBChamps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    New Prague, MN
    Posts
    12,433
    Thanks
    2,957
    Thanked 1,466 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure the what this means if anything at all...

    But I had a dream that has zero context and made no sense at the time nor does it now. I was somewhere overnight with a ton of people. Anyway thethe was our leader and I had to wake him up in the middle of the night. I go into his bunk and whisper "thethe" and he says "I know." Gets out of his bed in pajamas and has braces. Looked to be 14-15. It was strange.

  22. #54
    Shift Leader CyYoung31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    9,376
    Thanks
    998
    Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,767 Posts
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NinersSBChamps View Post
    Not sure the what this means if anything at all...

    But I had a dream that has zero context and made no sense at the time nor does it now. I was somewhere overnight with a ton of people. Anyway thethe was our leader and I had to wake him up in the middle of the night. I go into his bunk and whisper "thethe" and he says "I know." Gets out of his bed in pajamas and has braces. Looked to be 14-15. It was strange.
    You subconsciously long for 14 year old boys. Maybe you and Zito should have a group therapy session.




    Was that funny?

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CyYoung31 For This Useful Post:

    Individual-1 (09-29-2015),Runnin (09-29-2015)

  24. #55
    Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    DANGERZONE
    Posts
    17,311
    Thanks
    1,058
    Thanked 2,828 Times in 1,989 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRule View Post
    NAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLED IT

    The reason he got it so bad was because as soon as any player or team had a good 2 games he would say "I told you so" and quote the 2 game sample size.
    I mean I don't care. thethe was a certain kind of poster. He reveled in small samples and he was an eternal optimist. I said before if I started a business, my first act would be to get thethe to be a fan because he'd talk you up way more than whatever th ecost to acquire him would cost.

    It is silly to just up and leave though if that's what happened. I mean peopel are generally dicks. It's the internet. He'll be back. I can't imagine him leaving for good. There's really been so few logn time posters who just up and quit. Most who have were banned for some time as well.

    Look at Niners, he up and quit sometime back in the first half of the season and came roaring back in the stretch run.
    AJ does all the other things just as well if not better than Mac - zbhargrove

    I don't think Nolan Ryan should be a poster child for mechanics - SAV

  25. #56
    Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    DANGERZONE
    Posts
    17,311
    Thanks
    1,058
    Thanked 2,828 Times in 1,989 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CyYoung31 View Post
    You subconsciously long for 14 year old boys. Maybe you and Zito should have a group therapy session.




    Was that funny?
    Only if you're an filipino kid with an old white man with fake hair fetish.
    AJ does all the other things just as well if not better than Mac - zbhargrove

    I don't think Nolan Ryan should be a poster child for mechanics - SAV

  26. #57
    It's OVER 5,000! Runnin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    7,739
    Thanks
    3,171
    Thanked 2,251 Times in 1,542 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CyYoung31 View Post
    You subconsciously long for 14 year old boys. Maybe you and Zito should have a group therapy session.

    Was that funny?
    Yep.

  27. #58
    if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    8,918
    Thanks
    3,145
    Thanked 2,487 Times in 1,602 Posts
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    quit a message board cause of mean comments?

    really?
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin. It is a very great mistake to imagine that the object of loyalty is the authority and interest of one individual man, however dignified by the applause or enriched by the success of popular actions. Samuel Adams

    "In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" George Orwell

  28. #59
    It's OVER 5,000! yeezus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    8,108
    Thanks
    1,501
    Thanked 1,720 Times in 1,122 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    quit a message board cause of mean comments?

    really?
    no, not exactly that.
    i talked to him, and he said he started a new job that he actually likes so he spends less time during the day on the internet. he's also been fixing up his house a ton so spending a lot of time doing that and learning that process. he's been missing from a couple social media outlets and just said he's decided spending a lot of time on the internet doesn't get him where he wants to be so he's busy doing other, more productive things.

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yeezus For This Useful Post:

    Garmel (09-30-2015),goldfly (09-30-2015)

  30. #60
    It's OVER 5,000! yeezus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    8,108
    Thanks
    1,501
    Thanked 1,720 Times in 1,122 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    thethe was the king of I told you so's through June. He made just as many snide comments as the rest of. He and yeezus were nauseating.... then when the tables turned, all the sudden the nega-braves were out of line and too harsh
    oh yes lil' ole sturgy was quiet, innocent, and certainly not snarky from the beginning, he only did it in retaliation!

    actually, that's not true...at all. though i'm sure you believe it is.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •