Thread: Brian’s celebrity tournament thing (as promised)

Brian Jordan's New BFF JohnAdcox's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Brian’s celebrity tournament thing (as promised)

Folks,

Last night, I promised to post the info from Brian Jordan about his event. I didn’t do so … because I forgot. Anyway. Here it is now. Meet John Rocker! And people you’ll likely care about, too.

My work is now done.

John

Former Atlanta Falcon & Atlanta Braves Icon Brian Jordan to Host 9th Annual Charity Weekend on Oct. 24-26 to Benefit Brian Jordan Foundation. The BJF provides scholarships and sponsors literary initiatives and health & fitness programs; Star-studded events seek sponsors, participants and fans to mingle with numerous celebrities who are passionate about giving back to the community.

WE WELCOME THE PUBLIC TO ATTEND THE FOLLOWING EVENTS:
    • Saturday, Oct. 24 @ 6:30pm – Fans Compete against the Celebrities in tournament-style events (bowling, billiards and ping-pong) to win prizes and raise money for literacy. The event will be held at Dave & Busters in Lawrenceville (5900 Sugarloaf Parkway) and includes dinner. RSVP to participate in the tournaments is strongly recommended.

• Sunday, Oct. 25 @ 7:00pm – Draft Party with drinks, dinner and entertainment. Held at Chateau Elan, fans can rub shoulders with the celebrities, listen to rising country music star Matt Stillwell perform on stage and bid on amazing, one-of-a-kind items at auction.

Among the numerous celebrities scheduled to appear at events throughout the weekend include baseball legends Ozzie Smith, Ivan “Pudge” Rodrigues, Phil Niekro, and Gary Sheffield; football legends Tony Dorsett, Warrick Dunn and Jessie Tuggle; and basketball legends Julius "Dr. J" Erving, Kevin Willis, and Dale Ellis.

Registration and sponsorship forms and more information about the Charity Weekend can be found online at www.BrianJordanFoundation.com or by calling 678-804-9562.

Swallowed by Mark Bowman
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,279 Posts
    I'd love to support literacy initiatives. Unfortunately, I can't read.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MadduxFanII For This Useful Post:

JohnAdcox (10-01-2015), zedsdead (10-01-2015)

Brian Jordan's New BFF JohnAdcox's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts
    Brian says thanks to all and help spread the word! Hopes to connect again.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnAdcox For This Useful Post:

Hawk (10-03-2015)