Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hastert - Legitimate Scandal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,421 Posts
    by your standards, I couldn't prove the moon landing really happened on the moon but was actually in the Nevada desert.

Or, that, Elvis is really dead

The price negotiation is covered in the articles

Let it go

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 57Brave For This Useful Post:

Prikichi (10-19-2015)

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Sturg believes evidence from edited videos without context.

It's not shocking. He probably doesn't think we landed on the moon, he believes 9/11 was all caused by bombs, so on so forth. He's proven his inability to critically think once, he'll do it again, and again, and again.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

4. The Following User Says Thank You to zitothebrave For This Useful Post:

Prikichi (10-19-2015)

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,803 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    by your standards, I couldn't prove the moon landing really happened on the moon but was actually in the Nevada desert.

Or, that, Elvis is really dead

The price negotiation is covered in the articles

Let it go
    So... were the price negotiations doctored, or not?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,803 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    Sturg believes evidence from edited videos without context.

It's not shocking. He probably doesn't think we landed on the moon, he believes 9/11 was all caused by bombs, so on so forth. He's proven his inability to critically think once, he'll do it again, and again, and again.
    If I wasn't able to critically think, wouldn't that mean I'd just accept everything at face value?

THEY HATE US BC WE'RE FREE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    So... were the price negotiations doctored, or not?
    You cannot be this dumb. I'm looking around for the internet equivalent of candid camera. Do you lack the ability to do any research? Even a little?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to zitothebrave For This Useful Post:

Prikichi (10-19-2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,803 Posts
    You cannot be this dumb. I'm looking around for the internet equivalent of candid camera. Do you lack the ability to do any research? Even a little?
    Sorry - help me out here. Were the price negotiations doctored or not?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sturg33 For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (10-19-2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    If I wasn't able to critically think, wouldn't that mean I'd just accept everything at face value?

THEY HATE US BC WE'RE FREE!
    Ummm, I don't even know what to make of that post. You remind me of my gf's brother, he's a huge conspiracy nut, but he only trusts sources that fit his worldview. He isn't willing to shake up his world view. If you tell him why contrails happen and they're not chemtrails, or why logically chemtrails don't even make sense, he calls you a shill and part of the machine or some **** like that.

The issue is you are accepting things at face value, just only on things you want to believe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Yes, they were discussing the costs reimbursed to planned parenthood for processing and time. They take out of context quotes, use deceptive editing techniques to remove quotes that doesn't make their case look as good (such as the research dude saying that fetal tissue procurement was such a tiny part of planned parenthood it could easily be shut down, which flies in the face of this being a massive conspiracy to sell aborted fetuses for profit) or flat out misrepresenting the conversation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,803 Posts
    Ummm, I don't even know what to make of that post. You remind me of my gf's brother, he's a huge conspiracy nut, but he only trusts sources that fit his worldview. He isn't willing to shake up his world view. If you tell him why contrails happen and they're not chemtrails, or why logically chemtrails don't even make sense, he calls you a shill and part of the machine or some **** like that.

The issue is you are accepting things at face value, just only on things you want to believe.

So when we agree (US foreign policy), then I'm able to critically think... when we don't, then I'm an idiot who has never shown the ability to critically think.

OK then

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    So when we agree (US foreign policy), then I'm able to critically think... when we don't, then I'm an idiot who has never shown the ability to critically think.

OK then
    I don't even know what to make of this statement, it's not even what I brought up.

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    They are Libtards, the most stupid people on this planet. They are not going to answer.

They weren't doctored because the whole killing babies which 57, goldie and Zito advocated would go boom. Libtards, aka Democrats moxy is if I make a mistake or can't live the government take care of mentality. You can see it with the candidates they have, Hillary maybe preach liberal policies but I assure you she is not, but she needs those votes from sheople.

What people fail to go after is responsibility and libtards, aka Dummicrats, don't have it. If you don't want a baby, don't open your damn legs or BETTER YET, get your snatch sewn or not able to have them. Same for the guys. We have the technology to reverse this and I think Plan Parenthood would pay for it........oh wait, they won't, no profit if they can't sell baby parts.

Don't kill babies when your stupid ass let a guy put a load in you, you can actually be smart, I know, hard for a libtard Democrat to actually have intelligence to say NO.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,803 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    They are Libtards, the most stupid people on this planet. They are not going to answer.

They weren't doctored because the whole killing babies which 57, goldie and Zito advocated would go boom. Libtards, aka Democrats moxy is if I make a mistake or can't live the government take care of mentality. You can see it with the candidates they have, Hillary maybe preach liberal policies but I assure you she is not, but she needs those votes from sheople.

What people fail to go after is responsibility and libtards, aka Dummicrats, don't have it. If you don't want a baby, don't open your damn legs or BETTER YET, get your snatch sewn or not able to have them. Same for the guys. We have the technology to reverse this and I think Plan Parenthood would pay for it........oh wait, they won't, no profit if they can't sell baby parts.

Don't kill babies when your stupid ass let a guy put a load in you, you can actually be smart, I know, hard for a libtard Democrat to actually have intelligence to say NO.
    I've done a little research and of what I can find, the argument is that the lady was "taken out of context" and that the full videos are more sympathetic to less disgusting practices.

Whether they were doctored or not, I think it's pathetic they receive federal funding. What a joke

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    I've done a little research and of what I can find, the argument is that the lady was "taken out of context" and that the full videos are more sympathetic to less disgusting practices.

Whether they were doctored or not, I think it's pathetic they receive federal funding. What a joke
    Oh my, are you implying it is even worse? Babykillers like Zeet, 57 and Goldy don't care. If we don't want it, the government will take care of it mentality.

I guess responsibility and being Democrats do not go well together. And by the post by them, I concur. They don't want it or think it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts

I think it's pathetic that Walmart receives federal funding.

How's that for irrelevant to the discussion.

Context is 100% important. It's illegal to sell fetal tissue for profit, it's not illegal to recoup costs. what the video supposedly showed through it's tricky wording and editing was that planned parenthood was selling or encouraging the people they give the parts to sell, body parts for profit.

What that're doing is harvesting aborted fetal tissue and giving it to science. You may think it's abhorrent, but what you're not grasping is it's entirely legal across the board and what's worse, throwing out the fetus or using it to discover poliovirus vaccines, or try to cure (or treat) Parkinson's and Huntington's disease. Now of course in the not too distant future we'll almost for sure not need fetal tissue as we're gaining the ability to basically make blank slate stem cells from adults. But that's still unproven.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    Oh my, are you implying it is even worse? Babykillers like Zeet, 57 and Goldy don't care. If we don't want it, the government will take care of it mentality.

I guess responsibility and being Democrats do not go well together. And by the post by them, I concur. They don't want it or think it.
    I don't even know what to make of this post. Classic AA stream of consciousness verbal diarrhea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    I don't even know what to make of this post. Classic AA stream of consciousness verbal diarrhea.
    Because logic and intelligence seems to escape Liberals/Democrats.....aka blacks, Hispanics still suffering and they we are too stupid to see Democrats need you and control you.

So let me ask you some basic questions.

If you want a child, what do you do outside of adoption. Man shoot load in woman. obvious answer.

If you don't want a child what do you do?

Not have a load shot in her.
    Take precautions with birth control and with condom.
    Get snatch sewn up aka birth control
    Guy get his sperm snipped

No, you do not want to do the SMART and LOGICAL thing, but the most stupid....OOPS I was not smart enough to do the above, but government will take care of that oops.

Sorry, Dems are stupid, REALLY REALLY stupid, no common sense WHATSOEVER.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    I think it's pathetic that Walmart receives federal funding.

How's that for irrelevant to the discussion.

Context is 100% important. It's illegal to sell fetal tissue for profit, it's not illegal to recoup costs. what the video supposedly showed through it's tricky wording and editing was that planned parenthood was selling or encouraging the people they give the parts to sell, body parts for profit.

What that're doing is harvesting aborted fetal tissue and giving it to science. You may think it's abhorrent, but what you're not grasping is it's entirely legal across the board and what's worse, throwing out the fetus or using it to discover poliovirus vaccines, or try to cure (or treat) Parkinson's and Huntington's disease. Now of course in the not too distant future we'll almost for sure not need fetal tissue as we're gaining the ability to basically make blank slate stem cells from adults. But that's still unproven.
    Killing is murder period. For profit worse. If the baby dies stillborn, just like if you donate organs, it is okay to research. If you have an oops, let the baby live, not kill it for research and sell it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,421 Posts
    every discussion on this board has begun to revolve around abortion and the inflammatory rhetoric that ,I don't even know what to call them anymore, the fanatics attach to the topic. I started this thread about scandals and false issues. Which, like it or not the videos are. A false issue brought to light by deceit. Not sure what HRC scandal rises to the level of peddling false hoods the "zealots" snap into line to.
    Most Planned Parenthood patients would vote which party ? And is it the party looking to make financial gain thru deregulation ?
    Just askin

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,421 Posts
    " It's a disgrace and a scandal."

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/1...red-Top-Secret

////////////////

" These guys have been getting away with so much for so long, perhaps they even started to believe their own line of bull. But their actions—the focus on interviewing people connected to Hillary Clinton, the incessant leaking, the lying—showed what the real story was all along. Now the media is noticing, and the Republicans don't have much more than "believe us because we say so."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    every discussion on this board has begun to revolve around abortion and the inflammatory rhetoric that ,I don't even know what to call them anymore, the fanatics attach to the topic. I started this thread about scandals and false issues. Which, like it or not the videos are. A false issue brought to light by deceit. Not sure what HRC scandal rises to the level of peddling false hoods the "zealots" snap into line to.
    Most Planned Parenthood patients would vote which party ? And is it the party looking to make financial gain thru deregulation ?
    Just askin

Because what you are asking is a witch hunt and a moot point. He is guilty, no one is going to defend him. Trying to tie this with something else is your version of reaching. No one is going to defend Hastert.

Parenthood was guilty and now they can't get money. They can still murder with their hearts content which a few on this board have no problem with they just can't profit from it.