First of all, I gave Keith Lockhard, Starke, whatever Sav is going by a piece of my mind.

Second to Running, the only douchebag that gets on my nerves. I do not know what your effing beef with me is, I never did anything to you, nor change your posts, nothing, absolutely nothing. You labeling me a dictator or Hitler wannabe was way out of bounds. All you had to do is ask the others how I treated them, even my sworn enemies. I did nothing to them. The only person I did anything bad to was Meta, but his IQ is far above a lot of jabroni's in here and he knew why I did what I did and he understood and accepted it. I turned my back on him, which I feel ashamed of.

Of all these allegations of abuse here and there is unwarranted. There is no need for me to say what I need to stay here or there, the ones who have been on both boards knew what lengths I went to, to protect them. Those who are still bitter, I suggest you change your tampons.

In saying that, I am back. I won't be posting much because this week or so hiatus made me realize I have friends here, but also a bunch of assholes who want to push buttons. Well, you ain't pushing my button anymore. You can try and get at me, all you are going to get is noncompliance. You can shout to the message board that I am an azzhole, d-bag, a white man wannabe, but in the end, they are just words typed on a LCD screen, that is all.

And B-Rule, quit trying to be black. Ain't working bro. Like the effort. Unlike me, I can actually exists in both worlds. Born in Chicago, staying there most summers, I got the street cred, but have the southern hospitality way of life to counter it. You can't say that. So...........get off the f****** tripping with me. Your gig is up and it is stale.

Peace out Mofo's.