Thread: Police Brutality

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts

Police Brutality

Okay this sickens me.

Someone should beat his ass. That is totally uncalled for. I wish there was a law that I can challenge a policeman to actually try and do this to me and he signs a letter on not suing me after beating his ass.

It is a freaking female student. She did not give up her phone, so what? You can just tell her to leave class. The teacher was stupid for asking a security person, who has a history, problem on roids, to come and take someone's personal property.

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    I used to play basketball with that guy. Good guy

AA, so the teacher told the girl to leave the classroom and the girl refused. The officer was called. The girl put up a fight and disobeyed the officer, what should he have done?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    I used to play basketball with that guy. Good guy

AA, so the teacher told the girl to leave the classroom and the girl refused. The officer was called. The girl put up a fight and disobeyed the officer, what should he have done?
    To answer your question....not a damn thing. Her property. My mom was a truant officer/Dean, she would have told her fine, stay on the phone, it will be noted, disrupt my class it can get worse. She only called security to break up fights but students disrupt her, she goes to the easiest route of diffusion, but your mom or dad or both will hear it from her because of your kid when they come and get her. I personally saw what students did on camera and I was appalled. I would Adrien Pederson my kid on the things they did.

Now....you played sports with him, whoopie.

Good guy my ass.

He has a history. I am surprise he is still employed.

Let me guess, you agree with him assaulting the female teenager. I bet he felt good in doing that to someone who can't put up a fight.

He might be on roids that is the only thing I can think of manhandling a teenager like that. Too me I thinks he has little penis and only can assert his manhood on people he can hurt.

I hope he is fired and sued to high heaven. Your friend or not.

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    We always joked that he was on roid rage. He went bad **** crazy one basketball game because the referees sucked. He threw chairs, cussed out the ref and wanted to fight him. It was a sight to see

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Krgrecw For This Useful Post:

The Chosen One (10-30-2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    George Zimmerman?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    We always joked that he was on roid rage. He went bad **** crazy one basketball game because the referees sucked. He threw chairs, cussed out the ref and wanted to fight him. It was a sight to see
    That is what I thought about him.

Well at least he wanted the ref to fight him. Being a ref I got threaten with a gun and feared for my life.....and everyone's else.

His lip service got on my nerves and I told him if he says another word he is gone and he did and I tossed him, he said he was going to get his gun. The other ref called 911, but we had policeman there already and he got in trouble, no time, just the threat when he exit the premises and the police was their waiting for him to exit and watch him go to his car. He did not pull anything, he was just pissed.

You know why this is so vivid. Next, the music group "Too close" and Cher's "I'm alive or some schit like that" hit was playing in the exercise room which you have to go through to exit. Everyone was like what hell is going on when the guy stormed off the court.

Being a ref or an umpire is tough, good second hand money, though. You get threaten with being shot mostly. I am too big for them to actually threaten me physically, a little shorter than Zeets is and not as fat now. Back then I was heavy around 250 lbs.

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    Okay this sickens me.

Someone should beat his ass. That is totally uncalled for. I wish there was a law that I can challenge a policeman to actually try and do this to me and he signs a letter on not suing me after beating his ass.

It is a freaking female student. She did not give up her phone, so what? You can just tell her to leave class. The teacher was stupid for asking a security person, who has a history, problem on roids, to come and take someone's personal property.
    Tough call, tougher than anyone who hasn't taught can fully grasp. I don't agree with body slamming her, dragging her around, etc., but if a student is told to give up their phone or whatever and they refuse they should be kicked out of school, period, getting a couple of cops/security and just picking up her, desk and all and carrying them out would have been the right way to go on this one IMO. This is the result of empowered kids who KNOW they can do anything and get away with, parents who back that attitude up by guaranteeing their support and finally administrators with way fewer balls than Kaitlin Jenner. Yeah I know there are worthless teachers out there, especially given how many have left the profession because of this sort of thing and have been replaced by people who say they want to teach but really just want to host a class and pick up/cash a check. If there is no discipline in the classroom how much actual education does anything think will be in the classroom. No to physical violence but she didn't exactly give him many options either.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Oklahomahawk For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (10-27-2015)

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    George Zimmerman?
    Nah, Zimmerman is a coward IMO, he prefers to jump kids from behind in the dark and then shoot them when they start kicking his ass. I'll bet this girl would have done way worse to him than Trayvon Martin was doing. He'd have had to shoot her at least twice.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Oklahomahawk For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (10-27-2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Zimmerman is a pussy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Students have to obey the teacher. If they can't they shouldn't be there.

Don't know the specifics of this situation but I'm not for students asserting their will this way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    Students have to obey the teacher. If they can't they shouldn't be there.

Don't know the specifics of this situation but I'm not for students asserting their will this way.
    My mom had to teach the HARDEND students.

She would just make them leave and if they don't, not security, but the police would come and remove them....but their policy is to get their parents first (I don't know why they didn't do this it) and come to the school.

IF I am correct, mom said they will ask the student to put the phone down, if they don't, alert the principal, who would call police and the parents, both will enter the room.

This should be standard.

This could have been avoided if the school protocol was maintain. I know our school where I came from is when police is involve the parents have to be there if not a violent situation.

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    My mom had to teach the HARDEND students.

She would just make them leave and if they don't, not security, but the police would come and remove them....but their policy is to get their parents first (I don't know why they didn't do this it) and come to the school.

IF I am correct, mom said they will ask the student to put the phone down, if they don't, alert the principal, who would call police and the parents, both will enter the room.

This should be standard.

This could have been avoided if the school protocol was maintain. I know our school where I came from is when police is involve the parents have to be there if not a violent situation.

So you're telling me that class should had been stopped and everyone just sat there with their thumbs up the ass waiting on a parent to get there? What if the parent wouldn't want to go? Is it fair for every other person in the classroom? Wasn't this girl an adult?

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    So you're telling me that class should had been stopped and everyone just sat there with their thumbs up the ass waiting on a parent to get there? What if the parent wouldn't want to go? Is it fair for every other person in the classroom? Wasn't this girl an adult?
    Crazy ain't it? And this is the job teachers have at least to some degree every day. Sure some places are better than others and some are worse, and some teachers are better teachers than others and some lesser teachers. In the movies the teacher somehow finds a way to reach these poor little darlings (who may really have been poor little darlings a LONG time ago) and make them want to learn. And very few who blanketly criticize teachers, like what we saw 2 or 3 years ago from the political right could have put up with this crap for 5 minutes, let alone for a career.

How many of you want to lay this one at the teachers' feet?

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    [QUOTE=Oklahomahawk;274444]Crazy ain't it? And this is the job teachers have at least to some degree every day. Sure some places are better than others and some are worse, and some teachers are better teachers than others and some lesser teachers. In the movies the teacher somehow finds a way to reach these poor little darlings (who may really have been poor little darlings a LONG time ago) and make them want to learn. And very few who blanketly criticize teachers, like what we saw 2 or 3 years ago from the political right could have put up with this crap for 5 minutes, let alone for a career.

This is all on the student. Sure the cop may have went overboard but all the kid had to do was stop. The Kid could had listened to the teacher and all this would had been settled.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    [QUOTE=Krgrecw;274476]
    Quote Originally Posted by Oklahomahawk View Post
    Crazy ain't it? And this is the job teachers have at least to some degree every day. Sure some places are better than others and some are worse, and some teachers are better teachers than others and some lesser teachers. In the movies the teacher somehow finds a way to reach these poor little darlings (who may really have been poor little darlings a LONG time ago) and make them want to learn. And very few who blanketly criticize teachers, like what we saw 2 or 3 years ago from the political right could have put up with this crap for 5 minutes, let alone for a career.

This is all on the student. Sure the cop may have went overboard but all the kid had to do was stop. The Kid could had listened to the teacher and all this would had been settled.
    I don't know how old you are. The teachers of my time would have manhandled you and took a paddle to your ass. The Pussification of America started when went away with corporal punishment.

Mom said it has gotten worse and she is retired but she was the Sgt Irmery type from Full Metal Jacket, hence why they begged her not to retire. A phone call will not disrupt the class, if that person talked louder she would just simply went to the student and just snatched it from her in mid call. If the student even attempt an assault, hey will be kicked out of school.......permanently. If the parents can't control their kids, my mom will educate them on parenting and kids being respectful. Hell, I am still scared of my mom, she can make me feel one inch tall just by her mouth alone and F-bombs is nothing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    No, class moves on and the student would be dealt with later, like expulsion. No need for violence. If the student was fighting another student, then your pal should intervene. Mom said security or cops are not involve ever unless there is physical violence or potential physical violence, a phone call is not.

Teacher handled this wrong and your boy handled it wrong. He has to be on roids or loving the fact someone smaller than him can be pushed around. I don't think he would have done this to a football player. That is how much of a pussy he is. They would have fought back and probably kicked his sorry ass.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    After seeing video, that guy was way out of line and needs to learn how to do his job better. Wouldn't mind seeing him drug around for a while and see how he likes it.

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    [QUOTE=AerchAngel;274500]

I don't know how old you are. The teachers of my time would have manhandled you and took a paddle to your ass. The Pussification of America started when went away with corporal punishment.

Mom said it has gotten worse and she is retired but she was the Sgt Irmery type from Full Metal Jacket, hence why they begged her not to retire. A phone call will not disrupt the class, if that person talked louder she would just simply went to the student and just snatched it from her in mid call. If the student even attempt an assault, hey will be kicked out of school.......permanently. If the parents can't control their kids, my mom will educate them on parenting and kids being respectful. Hell, I am still scared of my mom, she can make me feel one inch tall just by her mouth alone and F-bombs is nothing.
    I'm Dimaggio's hit streak. How did the teacher handle it wrong? Didn't he/she (sorry I didn't even notice the gender) the student refused and the teacher called for security, what else are they supposed to do. I"ll promise you the only reasons your mom could get away with that sort of thing is that she did it forever and the administrators are probably just as scared to eff with her as the kids are, AND she was also dealing with kids NOBODY ELSE WANTED, so if the administration punished her in any way she walks and they have to look for somebody else to send into the demilitarized zone (except for the likelihood of military stuff).

When I taught in the public schools of OK the principals still held power over the kids but the teachers had one thing to use, bluff and you knew not to push it too far because if the kids ever figured out how little power you really had then you really were up ****e creek. Teachers have to have the authority to run their classrooms, but to be honest so many good teachers have left the profession because of the crap we're talking about the ones who have come in their place are hit and miss, some are really good and dedicated, others love the position and the paycheck and couldn't teach a dog how to bark. When my kids were in school since I had taught there I knew which teachers were good and just trying to teach (and I supported them) and which ones were worthless (and they knew not to eff with me). I've defended my kids against punishments when I knew the teachers were wrong and I have supported them being punished when I knew the teachers were right. Had I not taught there previously and known all of them it would have been a lot more difficult.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Oklahomahawk For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (10-30-2015)

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    No, class moves on and the student would be dealt with later, like expulsion. No need for violence. If the student was fighting another student, then your pal should intervene. Mom said security or cops are not involve ever unless there is physical violence or potential physical violence, a phone call is not.

Teacher handled this wrong and your boy handled it wrong. He has to be on roids or loving the fact someone smaller than him can be pushed around. I don't think he would have done this to a football player. That is how much of a pussy he is. They would have fought back and probably kicked his sorry ass.
    By the way, what makes you think they would have expelled the kid? Maybe they would have, but kids act like that for two reasons, first they don't care if they get kicked out of school because that gives them more time for screwing, drugs, and other types of fun, because learning doesn't mean ****e to them ( and if this were the case why would the student have resisted?) and number two, because they know damn well they can get away with it, because if anybody dares to mess with them mommy and/or daddy is up there crawling up the principal's arse and he/she will get that stupid teacher in line.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oklahomahawk View Post
    By the way, what makes you think they would have expelled the kid? Maybe they would have, but kids act like that for two reasons, first they don't care if they get kicked out of school because that gives them more time for screwing, drugs, and other types of fun, because learning doesn't mean ****e to them ( and if this were the case why would the student have resisted?) and number two, because they know damn well they can get away with it, because if anybody dares to mess with them mommy and/or daddy is up there crawling up the principal's arse and he/she will get that stupid teacher in line.
    You nailed it.