Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475
Results 1,481 to 1,485 of 1485

Thread: Star Wars Discussion Thread (Spoilers Inside)

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,298 Posts
    I do think it will be Mando.

I have no clue what will happen next season of Mando. I think it does depend on what happens in Ahsoka and when that comes out.

If Ahsoka comes out before Mandolorian S3, I think it does set up a bigger arc.

So like here i think you could be correct, we could be getting a Cad Bane cameo. You're not wrong on speculation I think.

But let's go with Ahsoka coming out before Mando.

So Cad Bane after being defeated spills the beans that he wasn't hired by the Pykes but by someone else. And that ties to Ahsoka who will be hunting Thrawn. Thrawn winds up being a bigger threat than she alone can handle and winds up coming after Mandalore in an attempt to re-conquer it as the Empire. Which ties to season 3 of the Mandolorian where they all team up to over throw Thrawn then deal with the aftermath.

But who knows.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,649 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    I do think it will be Mando.

I have no clue what will happen next season of Mando. I think it does depend on what happens in Ahsoka and when that comes out.

If Ahsoka comes out before Mandolorian S3, I think it does set up a bigger arc.

So like here i think you could be correct, we could be getting a Cad Bane cameo. You're not wrong on speculation I think.

But let's go with Ahsoka coming out before Mando.

So Cad Bane after being defeated spills the beans that he wasn't hired by the Pykes but by someone else. And that ties to Ahsoka who will be hunting Thrawn. Thrawn winds up being a bigger threat than she alone can handle and winds up coming after Mandalore in an attempt to re-conquer it as the Empire. Which ties to season 3 of the Mandolorian where they all team up to over throw Thrawn then deal with the aftermath.

But who knows.
    I almost wonder if season 3 of Mandalorian will be Cad Bane kidnapping Baby Yoda and Mando trying to get him back.

I do think Thrawn might be the big villain that ties the various shows together. He's too big of a villain for Ahsoka alone.

I also wonder where Bo Katan comes back in. She clearly wants to Darksaber and no way is she done in the show.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,298 Posts
    Well I think Mando season 3 could go a number of ways. Would Mando consider ditching the Bounty Hunter life to try and re-establish Mandalore? Does he attempt to re-established the cult he was a part of? Where does he go from here? There's a ton of ways it can go conceivably.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,649 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    Well I think Mando season 3 could go a number of ways. Would Mando consider ditching the Bounty Hunter life to try and re-establish Mandalore? Does he attempt to re-established the cult he was a part of? Where does he go from here? There's a ton of ways it can go conceivably.
    Absolutely true. Favreau has done the opposite of writing himself into a corner. One thing I'm certain of is Baby Yoda will feature prominently. No way Disney just shelves their most valuable star wars property. There are also way too many ways Baby Yoda could feature.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,298 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by striker42 View Post
    Absolutely true. Favreau has done the opposite of writing himself into a corner. One thing I'm certain of is Baby Yoda will feature prominently. No way Disney just shelves their most valuable star wars property. There are also way too many ways Baby Yoda could feature.
    I think the first half of the season he won't feature heavy. But then he'll tie in later. That or they have a better plan coming up. One no one is predicting.