Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475
Results 1,481 to 1,485 of 1485

Thread: Star Wars Discussion Thread (Spoilers Inside)

  1. #1481
    Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    DANGERZONE
    Posts
    21,377
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,245
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,236
    Thanked in
    2,298 Posts
    I do think it will be Mando.

    I have no clue what will happen next season of Mando. I think it does depend on what happens in Ahsoka and when that comes out.

    If Ahsoka comes out before Mandolorian S3, I think it does set up a bigger arc.

    So like here i think you could be correct, we could be getting a Cad Bane cameo. You're not wrong on speculation I think.

    But let's go with Ahsoka coming out before Mando.

    So Cad Bane after being defeated spills the beans that he wasn't hired by the Pykes but by someone else. And that ties to Ahsoka who will be hunting Thrawn. Thrawn winds up being a bigger threat than she alone can handle and winds up coming after Mandalore in an attempt to re-conquer it as the Empire. Which ties to season 3 of the Mandolorian where they all team up to over throw Thrawn then deal with the aftermath.

    But who knows.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

  2. #1482
    It's OVER 5,000! striker42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    8,121
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    299
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,659
    Thanked in
    1,649 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    I do think it will be Mando.

    I have no clue what will happen next season of Mando. I think it does depend on what happens in Ahsoka and when that comes out.

    If Ahsoka comes out before Mandolorian S3, I think it does set up a bigger arc.

    So like here i think you could be correct, we could be getting a Cad Bane cameo. You're not wrong on speculation I think.

    But let's go with Ahsoka coming out before Mando.

    So Cad Bane after being defeated spills the beans that he wasn't hired by the Pykes but by someone else. And that ties to Ahsoka who will be hunting Thrawn. Thrawn winds up being a bigger threat than she alone can handle and winds up coming after Mandalore in an attempt to re-conquer it as the Empire. Which ties to season 3 of the Mandolorian where they all team up to over throw Thrawn then deal with the aftermath.

    But who knows.
    I almost wonder if season 3 of Mandalorian will be Cad Bane kidnapping Baby Yoda and Mando trying to get him back.

    I do think Thrawn might be the big villain that ties the various shows together. He's too big of a villain for Ahsoka alone.

    I also wonder where Bo Katan comes back in. She clearly wants to Darksaber and no way is she done in the show.

  3. #1483
    Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    DANGERZONE
    Posts
    21,377
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,245
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,236
    Thanked in
    2,298 Posts
    Well I think Mando season 3 could go a number of ways. Would Mando consider ditching the Bounty Hunter life to try and re-establish Mandalore? Does he attempt to re-established the cult he was a part of? Where does he go from here? There's a ton of ways it can go conceivably.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

  4. #1484
    It's OVER 5,000! striker42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    8,121
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    299
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,659
    Thanked in
    1,649 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    Well I think Mando season 3 could go a number of ways. Would Mando consider ditching the Bounty Hunter life to try and re-establish Mandalore? Does he attempt to re-established the cult he was a part of? Where does he go from here? There's a ton of ways it can go conceivably.
    Absolutely true. Favreau has done the opposite of writing himself into a corner. One thing I'm certain of is Baby Yoda will feature prominently. No way Disney just shelves their most valuable star wars property. There are also way too many ways Baby Yoda could feature.

  5. #1485
    Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    DANGERZONE
    Posts
    21,377
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,245
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,236
    Thanked in
    2,298 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by striker42 View Post
    Absolutely true. Favreau has done the opposite of writing himself into a corner. One thing I'm certain of is Baby Yoda will feature prominently. No way Disney just shelves their most valuable star wars property. There are also way too many ways Baby Yoda could feature.
    I think the first half of the season he won't feature heavy. But then he'll tie in later. That or they have a better plan coming up. One no one is predicting.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Similar Threads

  1. Great Star Wars 7 news
    By Krgrecw in forum Fulton County Fire & BBQ
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 11:51 AM
  2. General Music Discussion Thread
    By zitothebrave in forum Fulton County Fire & BBQ
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-10-2018, 09:43 PM
  3. 2017 NFL Draft Discussion Thread
    By CrimsonCowboy in forum Fulton County Fire & BBQ
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 04-30-2017, 06:33 PM
  4. 2016 NFL Draft Discussion Thread
    By CrimsonCowboy in forum Fulton County Fire & BBQ
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 05-21-2016, 09:37 PM
  5. Star Wars movies schedule leak... Including a movie no one saw coming
    By Krgrecw in forum Fulton County Fire & BBQ
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-20-2014, 07:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •