Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
OK so final theory time.

1. Rey and Finn are both Jedis. Rey is a Skywalker. Finn I feel like will be more of a Grey Jedi, susceptible to perhaps the Darkside at time. A lot of people speculate that Finn isn't a Jedi, he's just got Anakin's old lightsaber, I think they're both Jedis though. I think the Knights of Ren present a foe where multiple Jedis will be necessary to battle.

2. Snoke is not Plagueis. I know this is popular, but I think instead he'll be a second disciple of Plagueis. Acting more like Plagueis acted and hid from Sideous knowing Sideous would kill him.

3. Vader is a martyr for the First Order. Explains what was said in the trailer by Ren. Vader was seen as a great leader to many and I'm sure many think that the Rebels killed him in cold blood.

4. Someone big is gonna die. Not sure who it will be. But someone big will die.

5. Luke is in exile similar to Yoda and Obi Wan. But the Knights of Ren attacking his friends and family draws him out. This theory is based upon the idea that Luke became super powerful but was feared of turning, or perhaps was coerced into turning to exile because everyone was afraid of his powers. I don't consider that last part likely.

6. Lens flares everywhere. Get ready for it. I dont' think it will be as bad as Star Trek, but Abrams loves using Lens Flares so be ready.
Gonna address these with the whole spoiler wrap

Spoiler: 
1. Not right, at least not yet. I can't help but assume Rey is a Skywalker, maybe the child of Luke and one of his apprentices and it's the real reason he went to exile, I don't know. Finn I still tihnk will be force sensitive. But maybe he's just force sensitive in the possible manner like people theorize Han.

2. No answer here. Nothing really given out about Snoke at all in the first film. Aside from obviously him being the Sith Master.

3. Kind of right. Vader was used at the very least as a martyr/inspiration for Kylo. ANd the expanded universe is obviously thrown out here since Ben Skywalker is Han and Leia's son, not Luke and Mara Jade's.

4. Yup, I knew someone big was gonna die and was telling people it would be Han or Chewie. They made the most logical sense for one of them to die. Han being truly the most likely to die because of the impact it would have on the rest of the roster.

5. Right on the first idea, wrong about the Knights of Ren bringing him out, and wrong on why he went to exile. I am a little shocked that he went into exile for the same basic reason Obi Wan did. I'd think there would have been a little bit of a twist, though there's still time for that twist.

6. THere were less than I expected but still a good amount. Lightsaber lens flare is a new one though