Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Gunman At Planned Parenthood

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 50PoundHead View Post
    It's not what she said, it was the over-the-top way in which she said it.

That she showed emotion? Lord forbid anyone should ever show emotion about the mutilation of fetuses and haggling over the "costs" of sending their non-crunched up parts to researchers. Discussing it as one would the a banal business transaction isn't appropriate.

There was nothing wrong with her emotion. There was nothing wrong with what she said. Critique that she wasn't clear in the description of exactly what was said in the video, that's legitimate. I wouldn't call it "lying" like 57 and gold run around doing though.
    Last edited by BedellBrave; 12-05-2015 at 06:23 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BedellBrave For This Useful Post:

FreemanFan (12-10-2015)

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BedellBrave View Post
    That she showed emotion? Lord forbid anyone should ever show emotion about the mutilation of fetuses and haggling over the "costs" of sending their non-crunched up parts to researchers. Discussing it as one would the a banal business transaction isn't appropriate.

There was nothing wrong with her emotion. There was nothing wrong with what she said. Critique that she wasn't clear in the description of exactly what was said in the video, that's legitimate. I wouldn't call it "lying" like 57 and gold run around doing though.
    Because that is all they have.

Either one doesn't care about babies, heck 57 doesn't care about infanticide, all he cares about is bashing Christians and Conservatives/Republicans losing because he is sheep/lemming, a devil's favorite demon if you get around to it. I've seen my share on other boards and there is one other like him on it. They don't care about people, they are atheist, they want hate, don't care about murder of children, unborn or born. At least Goldfly have some semblance of caring even unborn, but 57 is not like that. To my eyes he is Satan in every conceivable way, he thinks like him, talks like him and only thing he spreads is disgust on here.

My best friend on here is Atheist, but he is NOTHING like 57 and I respect him and his opinions at almost 100% rate while 57 doesn't meet double digits, which leads me to believe he is a demon or a troll.

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,263 Posts
    Well, he admitted he was a terrorist today
    Last edited by goldfly; 12-10-2015 at 02:23 AM.
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,263 Posts
    There was nothing wrong with what she said. ..... I wouldn't call it "lying" like 57 and gold run around doing though.
    Well, it wasn't factual

So I would say there is something wrong with what she said
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts
    It wasn't precise. She gave the general flow of the video in question like someone who had heard it and was disturbed by it might when telling others. That the left goes all apoplectic I think is more of an indication that her indignation indicts their lack of it.

Hessmania Forever
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,972 Posts

There's showing genuine emotion and there is going over the top, which she did. All any of them have to say is "I find Planned Parenthood deplorable and as President, I will recommend that all of their funding be removed from the federal budget." It's kind of funny, in a very sad way, that everyone runs to their side and decry the other side in this stuff. I try not to, but know that I do and I can't help but call this crap for what it is. Plain out-and-out pandering through cheap theatrics. And my tribe does that too.

Fiorina and company certainly have a right to their positions and they can be as emotional as they want to be, but they have to recognize that there is a downside to that. The blatant inaccuracies in her answer just caused a "who is the most anti-abortion candidate" contest that the red meat eaters seem to want these days but does nothing to solve any problem.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts
    How does one solve the problem of callousness? Of the shrug of the shoulders to that which is heinous? The problem of obliviousness in a sea of euphemisms? I recently read MLK's Letter from a Birmingham Jail. So appropriate, imho, to this whole discussion.

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Bedell, I sent you a PM a couple of days ago, wondering your theological opinion about something. :)

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oklahomahawk View Post
    Bedell, I sent you a PM a couple of days ago, wondering your theological opinion about something. :)
    Don't see it OHawk.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,421 Posts
    I wouldn't call it "lying" like 57 and gold run around doing though.
    Never said or thought she was a liar - just wrong.
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,421 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    Because that is all they have.

Either one doesn't care about babies, heck 57 doesn't care about infanticide, all he cares about is bashing Christians and Conservatives/Republicans losing because he is sheep/lemming, a devil's favorite demon if you get around to it. I've seen my share on other boards and there is one other like him on it. They don't care about people, they are atheist, they want hate, don't care about murder of children, unborn or born. At least Goldfly have some semblance of caring even unborn, but 57 is not like that. To my eyes he is Satan in every conceivable way, he thinks like him, talks like him and only thing he spreads is disgust on here.

My best friend on here is Atheist, but he is NOTHING like 57 and I respect him and his opinions at almost 100% rate while 57 doesn't meet double digits, which leads me to believe he is a demon or a troll.
    Satan - demon - troll

geez AA.
    I just thought we disagreed
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to 57Brave For This Useful Post:

Runnin (12-10-2015)